The Original Mother [2]

Autorstwa OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION... Więcej

Little Warrior
A Scorned Wife
Fanfiction awards
Honey I'm Home
Bad Boy
Land of the Living
Going twice
Hunting Season
Puppy Food
Update info
The Prophecy
What the Hell
Careful I bite
Oh Come Here
Ruined Us
Giselle & Jasmine
My Curse
Token Human
I've Been Watching
The Gram
Vote For Thyra
Mama Bear
Winner!
Wake Up
Wildflower
Good Enough
The Original Enemy
Stolen
That Time of Year
The Vote
Last time

Warm and Fuzzy

47.9K 1K 439
Autorstwa OriginalWriterJ

*Important notice I've decided to make my chapters for all books slightly shorter. My reason is so that I can update more frequently so please do not comment and say that my chapters are too short thank you.

Season 1 Episode 9 continued.

I picked up yet more of Nik's things and threw them over the balcony and down into the courtyard, there was no way any of his things were staying in my room. Clothes, art supplies, books and other random things belonging to my ex littered the floor of the courtyard.

Human moving men walked up and down the stairs placing my things in my new room, well old room I guess.

"Be carful with that trunk, my clothes cost more than your life" I snapped at one of the men that was struggling with one of my many trunks.

I had compelled two other humans to unpack my things carefully as I couldn't be bothered to do it myself, I watched the movers like a hawk as I felt someone approach me from behind.

"Hello sister, how nice of you to drop by for a visit" I said sarcastically.

"Thyra, Haley informed Elijah and me that you were back" Rebekah replied.

"You know I'm disappointed in you Bekah" I hummed indifferently.

"Disappointed?"

"Yes, because I never took you for somebody's bitch Beks, yet here you are running around after some low class slut" I snapped.

"Haley?" She questioned again.

"Do not speak her name in my presence" I spat.

"Did you really think that after your little visit to me in Miami, that I wouldn't have eyes everywhere in this town? Including eyes on my family, yet you betray me by befriending the woman who helped ruin my marriage and Elijah who has grown feelings for the mutt" I fumed.

"Thyra it wasn't like that, we were trying to protect the child" Rebekah pleaded.

"Protecting an unborn child doesn't involve being best friends; I'm your sister and have been for a, millennia. I fell apart a thousand times before I came back to New Orleans, yet here you and Elijah where playing happy families. You both make me sick" I glared then pushed past Rebekah towards my room. I stopped at my doorway and smirked turning to face my sister.

"Oh and don't get too attached to the little harlot Bekah, because as soon as that child is born, its hunting season for the little wolf and I doubt Niklaus would even try to stop me, so I'd advice you to tell Elijah to focus his affections elsewhere, I'd hate to see him heartbroken yet again".

***

Hours later and my room was unpacked, everything put in its place. Niklaus and Marcel had left hours ago to deal with the human fraction of New Orleans, personally I hated politics, I didn't even want the crown I just didn't want Nik to have it, Marcellus deserved it after what he had built when my family and I fled.

Marcellus was still playing happy families with Nik but I knew my husband, ex husband and it was only a matter of time before Nik did something stupid making Marcel show how angry he actually was.

I looked around my room and smiled it looked perfect the humans had actually done a great job. I then walked from my room to the spare bedroom where the young harvest witch Davina was staying.

My son had asked me to look out for her while he was gone. Marcel had told me all about the young girls struggles about how the witches planned to kill her to gain more power, but before they could Marcel saved her and hid her from her coven and because of Davina's power the witches of the quarter could no longer do magic without Marcel knowing.

I walked into the room the teenager was staying in to find it littered with boxes, I looked at the witch as she unpacked she had long dark brown hair, she was slightly tan and short.

"Who are you?" she asked interrupting my intake of her appearance. Her bright blue eyes glared at me in suspicion. I looked at her eyes, her button nose and plump pink lips, she was really beautiful and sweet looking, you would never tell that she was the most powerful witch in New   Orleans.

"I would say I'm your babysitter but that would be condescending, basically I'm here to make sure nobody here messes with you" I shrugged.

"Great another of Marcel's lackeys" she huffed.

"Davina I am nobodies lackey, including my dear Marcellus's" I laughed.

"Then who are you?"

"Thyra Mikaelson" I introduced myself. Davina stopped unpacking and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're Marcel's mom".

"One and, only darling".

"And Klaus wife" she scoffed throwing her things around angrily.

"Ex wife and right now I hate Niklaus even more than you"

"Because he's having a baby" well this one didn't beat around the bush.

"Well I hate him for a number of reasons, but yes him screwing some whore and getting her pregnant was the final nail on the coffin so to say" I shrugged.

"So what do you want?" she snapped.

"What do you mean Davina?" I asked confused, as I started hanging up some of her clothes in the closet.

"Everyone around here wants something from me so why should you be any different" Davina spoke; she was now stood in the centre of the room with her arms crossed, looking me up and down trying to figure me out.

"Listen if I'm being completely honest with you Davina, if my Marcellus didn't have an interest in your wellbeing I wouldn't waist my time with you. Marcellus is the most important thing in my life, I've raised him since he was eight years old and for a century I assumed he was dead, now I have him back. He doesn't trust Klaus or my siblings with your safety and I wouldn't blame him, but he trusts me because I would do anything for my son and that includes keeping you safe from everyone including Niklaus. Besides unlike my family in my a thousand years on this earth, I have made friends, friends that include witches more powerful than you so if I did need a witch help I would simply speed dial one". Davina looked at me when I finished my speech and nodded.

"You really love him, Marcel I mean" she spoke softly.

"He's my son in everything but blood, I saved him from slavery and took him in as my own, and watching a slave driver whip him, still makes my blood boil. Marcellus sees a lot of himself in you, he sees a fighter a warrior, just like what I saw in him centuries ago. Marcel cares for you therefore I care for you so I'm afraid your going to have to deal with that" I quipped and then smiled at her. Davina looked at me for a moment and simply nodded.

***

"THYRA" I heard Nik roar from the middle of the compound. I rolled my eyes as I closed the book I had been reading. I stepped from my bed in my cream camisole night-gown, I was strappy and had lace material along my thighs, above and under my bust, and it stopped above my knees. I grabbed my beige woolly shawl and wrapped it loosely around my arms; my hair was curly and slightly wet due to my shower.

"THYRA" Nik bellowed again. I stepped out of my room and saw Marcel and Nik stood in the centre of the compound beside the pile of Nik's things that I had thrown there earlier. I descended down the stairs with a bored look on my face, Nik swallowed thickly as he took in my choice of pyjamas.

"What?" I questioned crossing my arms pushing my boobs up in the process, Nik stared at them until I interrupted him by clearing my throat.

"Would you care to explain why my possessions are thrown in the middle of the compound love" Nik glared. Marcel coughed loudly trying to cover his laugh.

"I did tell you I was moving back into my room and obviously I don't want your things in my room. It isn't my fault that you didn't make arraignments to move your stuff to another room" I smirked.

"Your revenge attempts are slipping angel, honestly I expected something more creative" Nik laughed.

"Oh this isn't revenge this is just taking back what's mine and honestly seeing you annoyed makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside" I smiled. Nik growled glaring at me.

"By the way I'm not going take revenge for what you did Niklaus" I stated looking at my newly painted nails.

"Your not" Nik said surprised.

"No I'm simply going to make your existence completely and utterly miserable; it's time you paid for your sins love" I spoke coldly making him flinch. I then pushed past him walking towards my son.

"Care to explain why you're covered in blood Marcellus" I asked my son with a raised eyebrow.

"Talks with the human fractions didn't go over so well" Marcel replied.

"Of course they didn't, especially with mister controlling over her" I spoke motioning to Nik who was ordering some vampires top bring his things to a spare room. Marcel laughed and shook his head.

"Are you okay Marcel?"

"I'm fine mom, just need a shower" he smiled kissing my cheek and walking off.

***

I sat in my room drinking a glass of bourbon as I listened to Elijah and Haley's conversation on the balcony apparently Elijah and Rebekah had saved the swamp wolves from being killed my the quarter vampires. I could tell by the way Elijah and Haley spoke to one another that they had a mutual affection towards each other.

I knew that I had to put a stop towards this, Elijah was a gentleman and wouldn't make a move anytime soon, but I could see Elijah falling deeply in love with the wolf and I couldn't have that because then it would be harder to kill her. Elijah would try his best to stop me and that just wouldn't work for me.

I knew there was one person alive who could help with this little problem, and not only would she regain Elijah's affections but she would help my mission to make Niklaus life a misery, I grabbed my phone and dialled the familiar number.

"Hello" Her voice greeted me with a cough.

"Katherina how I've missed your voice" I smiled.

"Thyra what can I do for you" Katherina replied I could hear her smirk through the phone.

"I have a proposition for you how would you like to join me in New   Orleans indefinitely" I smirked, I waited a few moments for her reply but there was none.

"Kat?"

"Not that I wouldn't love to party it up in New Orleans with my favourite decedent but" Her sentence was cut off by her horrible wheezy coughing.

"But what Katerina" I snapped worried by her coughing.

"Thyra, I'm dying".

A/N There you go people so Thyra has met Davina and she found out that Katherine is dying so what will Thyra do??? Let me know what you all think.

Thyra's pyjamas above ^^^

READ & VOTE & COMMENT.

xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
232K 7.2K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
30.2K 994 24
January 2nd, 2017 My Dearest Diary, My heart is confused-- torn between two lovers. The love I know I should be with versus the love I want to be wi...