avengers tingz (DISCONTINUED)

By cocoagoddess_

Marvel imagines & one-shots of marvel characters Along with Marvel Actors... ~~~ The characters & Actors I w... More

Introduction
How You Met/Characters
How You Met/Actors & Actresses
My Beyoncé•Tony Stark
Saved•Pietro Maximoff
Contact Names/Characters
Contact Names/Actors & Actresses
New Years Party•Steve Rogers
Mr Jackman•Hugh Jackman
First Date/Characters
Author's Notice
First Date/Actors
Jealous•C Evans
Favorite Songs/Characters
Favorite Songs/Actors & Actresses
Assistant•Tony Stark
You Saved Me•Bucky Barnes
Promise Rings/Characters
Promise Rings/Actors & Actresses
Strangers & Poptarts•Thor
Kiss•Loki
Stay With Me•Phil Coulson
I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️
Avengers Meet Cardi B
Superpowers You Possess
Not an update
They Find Out About Your Powers
Goodbye to a Legend
Author's Note
Their Love Language
Their Love Language (part 2)
First Kiss/Characters
Catch Up/Characters

Target Practice•Clint Barton

666 17 0
By cocoagoddess_

Summary: You two meet in the SHIELD training room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One arrow flew. Missed. Another arrow. Missed again. And another. Another miss.

This went on for about 3 hours now. You tried once again. When you did you also had a shadow. You didn't realize it until a arrow, that wasn't yours, flew past you. "Nice shot." You complimented the stranger. The stranger stepped forward. The stranger was none other Clint Barton aka Hawkeye. When it came to archery, he was your idol. "Thanks." He replied with a smile that could light up a room. "How long have you been standing there?" You asked out of curiosity. "Just long enough to see that you missed the target you just aimed at." He replied. "Let me help you." Clint said as he walked over to you.

When Clint arrived next to you he picked up an arrow, placed it in your hands which you placed onto the bow and he stood behind you and positioned your body so you wouldn't hurt yourself or him and was aiming at the bullseye of the target. "Now focus on the bullseye of the target." You did so. "And pull back gently and then let go." You did as you were told and the arrow hit the bull eyes. "Good! That was great!" He exclaimed. "Thanks for the help." "No problem. Hey, I didn't get your name." He asked. "(Y/N). And yours?" You already knew his you just wanted to hear him talk again. "Clint. Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Maybe you'd like to accompany me for some coffee sometime?" He said with a light chuckle. "Sure." You replied. And with that he left out of the training room as you watched him disappear down the corridor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 215 98
title says it all. Please add, vote, comment. Request are open. Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Wanda maximoff, Loki, Thor odinson, Bruce ba...
152K 3.2K 36
One-Shots with Marvel characters. Includes: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Thor Bruce Banner Clint Barton Peter Parker Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Stephen...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.8M 73.5K 200
Avengers reader inserts! Feel free to request! I will write for: *Tony Stark/Iron Man *Steve Rogers/Captain America *Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier *...