A Virgin Princess and the Pre...

By AnabelleRomano123

Princess Arabella Lauraine Nadine Grimaldi of Monaco had the perfect life in a beautiful castle and people wh... More

The Virgin Princess and the President's Party Son
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty

Chapter 6

10.9K 315 5
By AnabelleRomano123

Autumn and Audrey both borrowed a dress from my closet since they didn't have time to go back home and get clothes. We all were a size 7 shoe which was good to know, in case I needed to borrow something.

I smiled looking in the large golden mirror standing in front of me. My dress was covering all the necessary parts going mid thigh. My ribcage though was uncovered with the basket type pattern. It was a lace dress one of my favorite types. Adding a girly and sweet detail. The shortness and bare rib cage a touch of sexy.

Autumn was wearing a cute blue peplum dress that gave her skinny body some curves. Meanwhile Audrey had on a bright red body con number. With a heart in the back. It was adorable and I knew she loved it very much.

" are you girls ready, at this point were going to be late" Jayden said pounding on the door. I sighed, fixing my lavender pumps.

" calm down Jayden, were almost done" I shouted , throwing each of the girls my clutch so they could put their stuff in.

Ian made sure that no one would have a phone at the party. Also there would be metal detectors and taking any sharp objects they might have with themselves. I was glad since no pictures would be taken of me partying. I knew if my parents found out they would ship me back to Monaco and never let me out of the palace.

" stop your knocking were ready" I sighed opening the door. Jayden nodded eyes gazing over my dress and down to my shoes. He grinned, moving aside so I could go in the hallway. The President and Marissa both wanted to check our outfits before we left to make sure it was all good. Which is why we had a change of some better dresses in the car waiting. The guys didn't know about that.

" isn't that too conservative"

' do you want me to be a slut or something" I reply rolling my eyes. He shrugged, keeping his eyes on my chest.

The other girls stepped out in the conservative dresses as we went to the elevator going first. I pressed the first floor button and waited for the elevator to move quicker. Autumn grinned wanting to show us the dress she had in the car. Saying AJ will definitely be surprised.

" we have another dress for you because all your dresses are more conservative and I have one that will look amazing on you" Audrey grinned as the elevator dinged and we walked out. Another dress for me?

I was fine with the one I was wearing now or the one I had picked out for later. Of course they had to change that. At the same time it was my first teen party like this without parents so this should be interesting.

The President sat his table people surrounding him as he wrote things down. Marissa listened on nodding at some paper. She looked up once we walked in, eyes widening.

" you look beautiful" She gushed grabbed her phone and snapping a few pictures of us. The guys came down next and took their spots behind us as we took dozens of pictures.

" give me Vogue" She yelled motioning us to be closer. I rest my arm on Ian's shoulder lifting my leg out and blowing a kiss.

" perfect, you guys have fun" She smiled hugging all of us. We stayed in the group hug for a few seconds until everyone broke up apart from the lack of air.

 ~*~

The warehouse was packed when we got there. Going straight inside as security led us up to the VIP section where we were only allowed in. The door locked the whole entire time but it was like a huge balcony where we looked down. The DJ in the corner of the balcony. Playing some songs.

The girls grabbed my hands as they pulled me into the bathroom. We got the bag out , grabbing our dresses. Until they handed me my new dress. It had a black skirt and a white corset type top. It was a tight dress. One that was a bit too sexy since it the thinnest straps that fell off the shoulder.

I sighed going into the stall and taking off the nice white number and replacing it with this one. Once on me, I took a step out facing both girls. They gasped widening their eyes , and handing over some black stilettos. Since my lavender ones matched Autumn's tight white dress.

" oh my god, you look like a Princess gone sexy" Audrey whispered walking up to me. The shoes instantly made me 6 inches taller than usual. Which was good since I was only 5'5.

" if you don't find a guy tonight I'll take you home" Autumn whistled laughing. I rolled my eyes packing everything back into the large bag along with some unwanted accessories. Audrey grabbed the bag and walked out. She was the only one who decided to keep her red dress. Since it was already sexy enough.

We walked out together. Autumn tugging at her dress. Meanwhile I kept checking if my breasts were still inside the dress. It wasn't that revealing at the both ends but still I've never been in a dress like this.

" hey did you-" Ian blinked a couple of times , taking my new outfit in. "woah" He mumbled, his eyes watching my body in the dress. I pulled at it subconsciously.

' oh god, do I look like some prostitute" I asked , immediately tugging and pulling at the different ends. Ian grabbed my hand, shaking his head quickly.

' no you look gorgeous, but I am responsible for you so no dancing with strangers" He told me, with a little wink at the end. I smiled walking away from him and towards Audrey.

We both starred at AJ as he kept a firm hand on Autumn. Whispering things in her ear. He was obviously enjoying her new dress and the way it looked. People were walking into the warehouse still. Getting scanned and their phones taken away , and put into baggies with their names on it.

After several minutes the doors closed and that meant all 100 kids were here partying already. The DJ was blasting music since the beginning , getting everybody on the dance floor. This is where I thanked my mom for signing me up for dance classes. At least I won't embarrass myself here.

" alright party people, it is Ian's 18th birthday party, everybody lets sing the happy birthday song" The DJ shouted in the microphone. Everyone stopped talking and began to sing the birthday song to a blushing Ian. He smiled raising his beer in the air. When we finished, everybody broke out into a cheer as another song began to play.

" happy birthday !" I screamed at him glancing at my watch. It was exactly 8:34 the time he was born from what Marissa told me.

" now whos's the stalker" He winked, pulling me into a one arm hug. I laughed, moving to the beat of the song.

" we have a real life Princess in the club tonight, give it up to Princess Arabella from the lovely gambling country of Monaco" The DJ grinned as the crowd interrupted in cheers. Looking up at the VIP section. I waved at some people moving back to the couch sitting at the back.

 A few minutes passed as Jayden made his way over holding hands with Ashley. Who was wearing a deep purple strapless dress. Patches of material covering her bottom and top. But everything else was exposed. The back was lace all the way down to her ass. I mean she looked good, she had a nice body. But the dress could use a few inches, if she even bent a centimeter her ass would be shown.

Jayden's eyes widened at my new dress, he cleared his throat quickly putting his attention on Ashley. She sat down on one of the other couches pulling Jayden down beside her. He kept glancing at me , smirking.

" here you go Princess" Ian stepped in front of me, blocking Jayden's view. I grabbed the cocktail from his hand and took a sip. Scrunching my nose up from the taste.

" what is this? vodka on top of vodka " I ask ,setting the drink on the table. He laughed grabbing my drink and taking a sip.

" it's not bad, now live a little" He stated giving it back to me. I sighed clinking glasses with his and drinking some of it. Ignoring the burn in my throat from the vodka.

Soon the DJ began playing a familiar tune. One of my favorite songs to dance to at home or anywhere. I grabbed Ian's arm, pulling him to the door and opening it going to the dance floor. He kept a hand on my waist just in case these stilettos malfunctioned.

I went to the middle of the dance floor shaking my hips to the melody. Singing along to the song. Ian joined me , grabbing my hand and spinning me around. We danced a bit sexual but nothing too bad. Not full on grinding. Just a lot of hip involved and bodies together.

 " who knew the innocent Princess had some sexy in her" Ian grinned, coming closer to me. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck as a slow song started to play.

The next three minutes we laughed about the other people around us. Who could barely hold themselves up from all the alcohol they've consumed already. Some girl fell to the ground after her partner dropped her. Both of them drunk.

" want a drink?" he asked going over to the bar. I followed close behind , a hand grabbed my arm pulling me towards a chest. A guy stood there , stinking of vodka. His eyes were clouded and I knew he was drunk.

" hey there sexy, want to dance with me"

' um no thanks" I said, trying to get away from the guy. He glared at me, pressing his hand on my hip and squeezing tightly. I yelped from the pain, taking a step back.

" get the hell away from me" I shouted , smacking him. His eyes darkened as he took a step forward raising his fist. I shut my eyes as his fist came in contact with my cheek.

" what the fuck" A voice screamed , coming between me and the crazy guy. I held my cheek as it began to throb. Ian punched the guy, sending him down to the ground. He immediately turned around starring at me. People began to circle around us, shocked.

" shit, " Ian mumbled coming closer and taking my hand off my cheek. He cursed tugging me towards the bar. The bartender handed him a cloth full of ice, as it was pressed to my cheek. I winced, tears forming in my eyes.

Ian put his arm under my knees and picked me up bridal style. Carrying me back up the stairs to the VIP area where everyone sat. We passed by random people who tried to get a closer look at me. That annoyed me when random hands began grabbing at my legs.

Once upstairs he set me down on the couch, kneeling beside me. Autumn was the first to notice scrambling over to me. She gasped , getting Audrey's attention.

" what the hell happened"

" some guy punched me because I didn't want to dance" I replied, taking the ice off my cheek , since it was nearly frozen. Ian grabbed the ice and pressed it back to my cheek, which was so numb I didn't even feel anything.

" that fucking dick head , I am going chop his balls off and -" Audrey began , taking her shoes off going towards the door. Rob stopped her, setting her back down beside me.

" he's knocked out somewhere on the floor" Ian muttered, sitting down beside me. I sighed, pushing his hand with the rag away.

" she got punched for not dancing? isn't that your job to dance for guys" Ashley laughed, crossing her arms. Everybody looked over at her, scowling. I sighed not even bothering to start with her.

" come on Ash, were leaving" Jayden replied pushing her out of the VIP room and down to the dance floor. It was kind of mean that he didn't even ask if everything was fine. Or even be worried just a bit. I guess he just didn't care that much about me.

" my parents are going to kill me, " Ian muttered running a hand through his hair.

" they won't find out trust me, besides aren't they going to New York for the next 3 days" I asked him, smiling. He nodded his head lightly, still shocked and angry at this whole thing.

~*~

The party ended around 3 in the morning with everybody out the door. My cheek was swollen and turning a light purple color. Throughout the night I sat down holding ice to my cheek since it hurt badly. No one had any pain killers which sucked.  Ian stayed with me for the night only leaving when Audrey or Autumn were beside me.

" shhh" Ian whispered helping me get into the house. We passed through security , the guards not even questioning us knowing it was Ian's birthday. I giggled holding on to his shoulder. Let's just say I've had plenty of drinks through the night. Just to make it more fun.

He pulled me into his room, shutting the door in order to not wake his parents. I groaned, jumping on his bed. He sighed throwing me a shirt of his. I walked over letting him unzip the dress since I wasn't stable to do it.

" are you serious, don't do this to me Arie" He whispered, closing his eyes as I took the dress off going to get the shirt. I pulled it on, buttoning up all the buttons except for the last two. Revealing some of chest.

" do what" I asked coming closer to him. He looked down at me, grey blue eyes pleading for me to stop acting so sexual. I smirked , standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek lightly.

" Arie, your drunk , we aren't going to do this " He muttered , taking a step back. I pouted , watching as he turned around taking his own shirt off and pants, standing in his boxers. Going to the couch he slept on when I was here.

" wait , Ian-" I stopped him, grabbing his wrist. He turned around, confused. Until his lips crashed onto mine, the kiss getting heated.

" goodnight" I whispered , pecking him once more and stumbling out of his room towards mine. My head a bit dizzy, from the alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 41 19
This is about a girl name Brie who lives in Boston. She is 16 years old living a normal life. Until one fateful day something happens to her that cha...
178 1 17
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, THE MEDIA OR THE CAUSE OF YOU NOT READING THE MATURE CONTENT WARNING. MATURE CONTENT IN THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
29 0 21
Arabella believes that she is an ordinary girl. Still as ordinary as she may seem there are things about her past that remain hidden from her. The on...
Unbroken By Sierra

Teen Fiction

132K 4.7K 44
Arabella Chase hasn't had the easiest life. Her parents and brother were killed leaving just her and her sister. Imagine a picture perfect family. Li...