Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Past revealed... (10)

18K 422 98
By JadeGreen16

^^
__________

ALLISON POV:

"We have to take a picture"

"Chase would kill us"

"But they're so cute"

"Look at them"

"I know, this is why we have to take a picture"

"Fine but don't blame me when Chase hunts you down and kills you with his fighting skills!!"

"But they're cuddling"

"When did this even happen, Ally fell asleep with me"

"Shhhhhh you're gonna wake them up"

"I call dibs on being the best man at the wedding"

"You're all idiots"

Why am I just lying here listening to this conversation?

Shouldn't I be objecting? But its so comfortable cuddled up to Chase, its really warm.

I woke up about 5-10 minutes ago and at first I thought it was Caleb but then remembered it was Chase, I also didn't remember Caleb being this muscly either so...

I can't even be bothered to open my eyes.

"W-what are you guys doing" a sleepy Chase says, quickly letting go of my bare waist.

My top must have ridden up in sleep.

"Go back to sleep" whined Jake.

"What's your problem" Chase said a lot angrier than necessary.

"You were hugging Ally and it was soooo adorable" Bri gushed.

Time to wake up?.....naaa!!!

"You guys should just date already" Bella stated.

"What makes you think I'm ever gonna date Allison?" Chase asked

"The way you were hugging her" Aiden said on an obvious tone.

"Please, I don't date and if I did do you really think I would go for Ally, she's cool and all but someone like Chelsea is hotter and can, entertain me more than some innocent, nerdy, virgin" Chase stated angrily before storming out of the room, or at least the bed (a mattress on the floor).

ouch, that hurt more than it should!!!

just if he knew...

"What did I do?" Jake asks innocently

"You fucked it up" Damon replied for Aiden

"I still got a picture" Caleb shrugged.

"Dude you have to send that to me" Jake replies completely ignoring the little 'incident' from before.

"Me too" Bella and Bri gushed.

"Dude, same" Aiden chuckles.

"Are you all fucking serious" Damon replies shaking his head and following Chase's footsteps.

"What" Jake asks again.

"Idiot" Dean says simply then also leaves followed by what sounds like to be everyone else.

"Okay Ally-Gator, they're gone now, get your ass up and tell me everything" Caleb says happily then starts nudging me gently with his foot.

"How long did you know I was awake" I sighed opening my eyes and sitting up getting used to the harsh light.

"When you stopped breathing normally...so about from the second you were actually awake" he replies casually.

"I'm sorry about Chase by the way babe"

"Its fine he's a dick and I knew that"

"Anyway, where were you last night and did you like the little stunt I pulled" he grinned cheekily.

"What stunt" I asked cautiously.

"Oh please Babe, I purposely took up all the room so you would have to sleep with your hottie" He grinned.

"You dick!!" I shouted at him as I pushed him in the chest.

"for 1, you deserved it after leaving me all alone and for 2, don't act like you didn't enjoy it" he gave me a knowing look.

I did not enjoy it

I totally loved it.

"What makes you think I enjoyed it" I smirked.

Instead of answering the question he just fished his phone out of his back pocket and showed me the latest photo taken on his Samsung galaxy J7, it was a picture of Chase and I sleeping, I hate to admit it but it was extremely cute, there was 2, one taken when I was actually asleep and the other taken when I was awake, Caleb continued to tell me that the first was taken when he got up at like 4 to pee and the second one was taken when I was playing sleeping beauty, just waiting for the handsome prince, aka Chase Ryder to kiss me on my lips and wake me up. (Caleb's words not mine)

The first one was of my head in his chest and my arms in between us and Chase's head on my head, he's hands were tucked under the pillow, we were only taking up half of the bed, it was surprisingly really cute. The second one was of me facing the other way, his arm casually slung over my bare waist and me snuggled back onto him, our legs were tangled together and the blanket was completely disregarded...I made Caleb instantly delete both of the pictures which he ended up doing after a lot of convincing, if Chase ever saw that he would be disgusted, he said it himself, i'm just a nerdy virgin.

I don't know why that upset me so much, or why mainly it DOES upset me. I must be getting my period soon.

***

I'm finally home now, Caleb stayed back with the guys for a little while which is fine with me because I really gotta catch up on some well needed, bonding time with Dean and Sam Winchester, then I gotta go a meet the Salvatore brothers, Damon in particular.

I've just gotta pee then the marathons begin.

I had done my 'business' and now I'm washing my hands but a sky blue piece of paper, neatly folded, wedged in between my shampoo and conditioner catches my eye.

It was the same colour envelope as the colour before, I told Caleb and he told me he thinks it's just some cruel bitch *cough* Chelsea *cough* playing a trick on me.

I cautiously pick up the paper, my breathing slowing down and slowly as ever, I open the paper to see what's inside, tears once again fill my eyes as I read the note over and over again, hoping that I'm just imagining it and it will suddenly disappear like it was never there in the first place.

Afternoon love,

I thought I was the only guy you slept with...You always slept with Caleb, but now Chase too? I thought you only loved me!!!

Before I broke down on the bathroom floor I needed to take to action, it's like my body automatically went for the old notebook hidden underneath all my underwear in the draw next to my bed, I opened it in a rush and found a pen, my hands automatically moves as I write my next song...

***

A couple of hours have passed and I have finally finished, I read over my lyrics and smile in victory at the sense and truthfulness of the lyrics...

The way I loved you

Everything's cool, yeah
It's all gonna be okay, yeah
And I know,
Maybe I'll even laugh about it someday

But not today, no
Cause I don't feel so good
I'm tangled up inside
My heart is on my sleeve
Tomorrow is a mystery to me

And it might be wonderful
It might be magical
It might be everything I've waited for,
A miracle
Oh, but even if I fall in love again
With someone new
It could never be the way I loved you

Letting you go is making me feel so cold, yeah And I've been trying to make Believe it doesn't hurt

But that makes it worse, yeah
See, I'm a wreck inside
My tongue is tied and my
Whole body feels so weak
The future may be all I really need

And it might be wonderful, yeah
It might be magical, uh oh
It might be everything I've waited for,
A miracle
Oh, but even if I fall in love again
With someone new
It could never be the way I loved you

Like a first love,
The one and only true love
Wasn't it written all over my face, yeah
I loved you like you loved me (Oh)
Like something pure and holy
Like something that can never be replaced

And it was wonderful,
It was magical,
It was everything I've waited for,
A miracle
And if I should ever fall in love again
With someone new
Oh, It could never be the way
No, It will never be the way
I loved you.

I read over it again and again until I finally got used to the lyrics, I left the book open on my bed and went back to my wardrobe where I first kept the book, I didn't only swear to stop writing that day, I also swore to stop singing, I was gonna live up to it, but I couldn't, I got out my microphone and stand and plugged the speaker in, I also plugged my mic into the speaker and put my lyrics on a stand next to me, I got my laptop and put on the music from the Internet I made to go with the song and I started singing.

I felt amazing, my voice felt free, it made me happy and I hadn't been happy for a while now, it honestly felt great, just being happy, it was what I was supposed to be doing.

I sung the song once, then again, and again, I was about to sing again when a sniffle was heard in the background, I spin around so quickly I felt a little dizzy, Caleb was standing there, crying softly.

Caleb crying?

"Cal" I breathed, relieved it was him not Blake or someone else but also upset he was crying.

"What's up" I said softly as I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I can't believe it, my little Ally-Gator started singing again" he cried softly.

"It was amazing Cal, I missed it so much" I whispered crying into his chest.

"After everything he did to you, you can still write an amazing song on how much you love him" Caleb cries, "you continue to amaze me everyday Ally-Gator"

"I deserved it Caleb, All of it" I sob

"No you don't Ally, Sophie was not your fault, you are the most amazing, strong, independent and beautiful women I have ever met" He cries.

"I do Caleb, Sophie's dead and it was my fault, I deserve it all, everything he did to me, Soph, dad" I sobbed loudly gripping onto Caleb's shirt.

"No you don't Ally-Gator, I don't care what you did, no one deserves that Sweetie, no one deserves to be pressured Into something that's supposed to mean a lot " Caleb whispers, a lot calmer, he can get himself together.

"I do Caleb, I murdered her, my own cousin" I whisper back

"No you didn't sweetie, she pushed you out of the way to protect you, she would have rather die than you, she chose to save you, she's a hero, and do you really think that Soph would want you to stop writing songs, to stop singing, she knew how much joy it brought you and she died so you could live, so you could write and sing, she loved you more than Chelsea, more than anything" Cal replies softly.

"It should have been me Caleb" I cried

"No, she knew the consequences, but that didn't change a thing, I may not have known Soph as good as you, but she was still one of my best friends and I know for a fact that if she were here, and that were to happen again, she wouldn't do anything differently" he spoke softly, but confidently, like he knew for sure that would have happened.

I couldn't say anything, I just stood there hugging Cal for dear life while he hugged me back, his head on top of mine.

"If Soph were here right now what would she say" he whispered softly

I laughed a little, "that I was being a selfish little fucker for not writing or singing anymore and that she would have my ass straight away if I didn't start singing again"

"Damn straight girl" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much Caleb, I love you more than anything in the world, your the best and I love you so much!!" I sniffle.

"I know my little sweetie-pie, I love you just as much, and I may not be Soph but I do love you more than anything" he said in his normal tone, the normal tone that I love so much.

We just stood there for a few minutes, just hugging, holding onto each other and never wanting to let go...

That was until someone cleared there throat interrupting our moment...

"Hey Chase" I said awkwardly releasing Caleb and standing next to him.

"Sorry to break the little love fest but I just dropped in to say sorry for storming out this morning, obviously neither of you care as you to are a little to busy to involve anyone else in your perfect little world, just get back to what ever it is you guys were doing" Chase said sarcastically...and then he stormed off.

and then he was gone?

"What's his problem?" I said to Caleb as I turned around to meet his eyes.

"I have no clue" he replied, but something about the bright smile he was failing to hide told me he did know, and he knew it extremely well...

______________

Hey everyone,

Chapter 10, I love the beginning and ending...

So a huge secret was revealed this chapter. I thought maybe it could make the story a little interesting.

You know the drill, Plz vote and comment and ladida.

-jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 27.8K 49
When you push yourself to your limit you really can change a lot. When "Geeky-Lame-Overweight" Ashely Jensen comes back from summer break looking lik...
489K 10.8K 38
This is a story about Emma Rodríguez who is the new girl in town. She moved because of the death of her father. In this new town she meets Jace Winte...
466K 13.7K 44
Sam Alexander is an underground fighter. Her name there is "Ice". Ice like the souls of the people who had hurt her. Except for the two people who wi...
481K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!