summer camp ☼ larry

By hightidelou

we're cool for the summer. where louis goes to summer camp, and has the best summer ever. More

summer camp ☼
one ;)
two :D
three :)
four :3
five :O
six :p
seven ;)
eight ;D
nine ',:)
ten B)
twelve (✿◠‿◠)
thirteen :(
fourteen :0
fifteen
sixteen :')
seventeen XO
eighteen ;0
nineteen ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
twenty (≧∇≦)
twenny wann ⊂((・⊥・))⊃
twenty two (⌒▽⌒)
twenty three ( *`ω')
twenty four (^_^)☆

eleven (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

6.4K 292 365
By hightidelou

"cute, mikey!" calum said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up,"let's go show the big guys!"

"hold up," michael said,"what about out clothes?"

"what do you mean?"

"we should wear the appropriate clothes, shouldn't we?"

louis squealed,"yes! this is gonna be so much fun! i've been secretly planning an outfit for you two."

"okay," calum said,"let's do it."

"niall," louis asked,"do you have those overalls that i love?"

"i never go anywhere without them," niall said,"let me grab them."

"okay," louis began to think out loud,"mikey, you like sweaters, so i'm gonna have you wear this with a skirt."

michael gulped, but took the clothes anyway. he sheepishly went to the corner of the room to get changed.

"we don't need shoes," niall said,"we're just gonna stay inside all day."

"right," calum said, slipping off his shoes and leaving him in socks.

"okay, calum put the overalls on over this," louis said, handing him a white crop top,"it'll look good with your skin tone."

"thanks, lou," calum smiled, liking that he was open about himself.

"okay," louis said,"now for myself."

the four boys got dressed without any hassle, and once they were all done they took a moment to admire each other.

"we're hot," niall said.

"i agree," mikey said, tugging on his skirt a little.

"you guys ready?" calum asked, eager to show off his new look.

"yeah," louis said,"let's go!"

the lads took off down the stairs, giggling the whole way down. they were just little kids.

"hey, mikey-" luke said,"woah, you look great."

"thanks, lukey," mikey said, a blush appearing on his cheeks faster than ever. it was weird, but he liked it.

"calum, is that makeup?" ashton asked, standing up and walking over to him, the game now forgotten.

"y-yeah," calum said, his confident almost vanishing completely.

ashton took a look over the boy in front of him, and he shrugged,"you look hot."

calum shot his eyebrows up,"really? you think so?"

"yeah," ashton said,"i really do."

calum tackled ashton into a hug, and they both ended up on the couch, still hugging.

"goals," niall said, discreetly pulling out his phone and taking a picture for his snapchat story.

"awe," louis cooed, and then turned to the couches where harry was looking expectantly at him.

it's nothing, he thought.

"um, hi," louis said, sitting down next to him.

"you did that?" harry asked, pointing to michael and calum. louis shook his head, and said,"just calum, niall did mikey."

harry smiled fondly at him, and pulled the smaller boy closer to him.

louis didn't protest, because it was nice, but he didn't necessarily encourage it. he just sat there.

"you guys wanna build a fort?" luke said, standing up,"i'm boss at it."

"and we can sleep in it!" calum said.

the lads all stood up and began to build their fort under luke's supervision, and louis sat on the couch while everyone worked like the twink he is.

"shouldn't louis be working, too?" niall said,"this is actually pretty hard."

"no!" louis said,"i'm the queen."

"princess," harry mumbled under his breath, and tied the last of the blankets together.

"we're done!"

louis bolted up from his seat, and literally dove into the fort, and landed on a soft pillow.

"louis, stop jumping around!" harry said,"you'll break your other wrist."

oh yeah, louis thought, i forgot.

he watched as everyone begin to pile in, and calum came and cuddled up to him.

"get off," louis giggled,"you're too hot."

calum sat up, and winked at louis while saying,"i know."

"oh, shove off," louis groaned, and ashton came up and pulled calum into his lap.

louis sighed, thinking, cashton is cute af.

then louis was being tugged into a lap, too, and he looked up and saw that it was harry. he, again, just smiled and turned to face the group.

"what now?"

everyone began to spit out ideas.

"spin the bottle!"

"strip poker!"

"beer pong!"

"we don't even have beer, luke."

"water pong!"

"shut up, luke."

louis giggled at his friends, and voiced his own opinion by saying,"spin the bottle sounds fun."

"let's play that one," niall said,"it's too cold to strip."

"alright," zayn said,"i'll go get a bottle."

as he was out, they all mixed together and  sat in a circle, and louis ended up between calum and ashton.

"i'm back," zayn announced, coming in with an empty glass soda bottle.

"sweet," luke said,"youngest goes first!"

"that's not fair!" calum shouted. (HE'S THE YOUNGEST IN THIS STORY SO CHILL)

"yes it is," he shot back.

"just go, cally," ashton said,"you'll be fine."

calum being as whipped as he is, reached over and spun the bottle.

"rule!" harry said,"the kiss has to last at least three seconds."

"yeah," zayn said,"no cheaters, you mouth virgins."

"what the fuck, zayn?"

"nothing-"

"it landed on harry!" michael said, him being the only person actually paying attention to the game.

let the games begin.

so after an hour or so, everyone had kissed everyone except louis and harry. louis was thanking the universe, but cursing it at the same time.

he had to make the boy jealous, so he had to give him a taste of what he's missing, yeah?

"lou, it's your turn again," ashton said, and pushed the bottle to him. louis bent over to reach it, and gave it a spin.

"go, go, go, go!" the boys chanted.

the bottle began to slow down, and then it landed on... not harry. it was luke.

"this is the forth time!" michael said, crossing his arms.

"sorry, mikey," louis mumbled, and reached over and gave luke a kiss, short and sweet.

"ugh, this is boring," niall groaned,"can we stop?"

"yeah, i'm actually pretty tired," calum said, and leaned his head on ashton's shoulder.

well there goes kissing harry.

"i saw we watch a scary movie on netflix," zayn said,"netflix and chill to the fourth power."

"shut up, zayn," niall cackled, moving to stand up,"i'm gonna go get into some pajamas."

"ooh, wait for me!" louis said, hopping up and walking out of the tent, michael and calum in tow.

"what time is it?" michael asks as they all trot up the stairs.

"it's only... nine," louis said.

"can we go play in the rain?" calum said,"it looks like fun."

"we'll get sick," niall said.

"and?"

"... okay."

-

the smaller boys somehow managed to sneak past the fort going unnoticed, listening to the other guys banter about who they would "get".

michael quietly opened the door, hoping that the rain would drown out the sound of the lock clicking.

"the rain is getting pretty rough," they heard harry say.

"yeah, it just got really loud."

the smaller boys held in their giggles as they scurried outside.

it was dark outside, so all you could see was a few feet ahead of you if you stood too far from the floodlights.

"it's cold!" calum said, slipping around the pavement in his socks. louis stepped out from under the porch, and shivered as well.

"you're always cold," louis laughed.

then he was pulled down onto the soft, soggy grass with calum and they splashed around in some puddles.

they took a look back to the porch, and there stood niall and mikey.

chickens.

"get your asses out here!" calum crowed, standing up,"the water's fine!"

"what about my makeup?" niall belly-ached.

"you'll be fine, you were gonna take it off anyways!"

"okay, okay," michael said,"we're coming."

niall and michael squealed as they ran out into the pelting rain, and began to cling to each other.

soon enough, they had probably spent twenty minutes in the rain before hearing:

"what the hell?"

all four boys looked over their shoulders to see confused, and a little agitated, teen boys looking at them with wide eyes.

"get back inside!" luke said, breaking the awkward silence that had lingered outside.

"are you boys trying to get sick?" harry scolded, walking outside in his socks (shudder) and grabbing louis by the wrist and tugging him inside with the other boys being pulled in, too.

"you're not even supposed to be getting your cast wet!" harry said, pulling the now soggy cast to his vision.

"we were fine," louis argued,"i can get it replaced tomorrow."

harry rolled his eyes, and said,"fuckin idiot," which made louis scoff.

but hey, he 's kind of enjoying the fact that he cared, you know?

"you're gonna catch the flu," ashton said,"let me go get you guys some towels."

"what about pajamas?" michael asked.

"i'll go get them," harry said, then turned to louis,"sit on the counter."

louis watched with doe eyes as harry and ashton walked up the stairs, and luke and zayn began to wipe at the mascara under michael and niall's eyes.

"you boys are idiots," zayn tutted.

"we were just having fun," niall bantered.

"you'll all be having fun when you can't breathe out of your noses and have to stay in bed all day," luke said.

"that sounds pretty fun to me," michael giggled, fucking adorable.

"we're back," harry said, and ashton began to chuck towels at the smaller boys, always hitting them directly in the face.

"ow, ash," calum said, for the first time in history sounding tired.

"sorry," ashton chuckled, and began to dry the sopping mop that cal had for hair.

louis watched as harry walked back up to him, and said,"i found some of your things, i just thought that you'd be more comfortable in this."

he put his hands on the clothes, and saw that it was one of harry's tee shirts, some ankle socks, and of course underwear.

"thanks," lou said, taking the items and standing up to move to the bathroom to change.

they all wore similar things, harry apparently doesn't have an expanded horizon in fashion.

when they walked out, they were all cooed at and literally told that they were going to bed.

"but what if i said that i'm not sleepy?" calum said drowsily, hoisting himself into ashton's lap, his eyelids half closed.

"then i wouldn't believe you for a second," ashton mumbled, and pressed his nose into calum's damp hair.

they all crawled into the fort and sat down to watch a movie. however, it didn't take long for the sniffling boys to fall asleep.

they were so gonna be sick tomorrow.

-

sigh bc school

i honestly love this book like it's so fun to write.

it's only like 6:30 so i might write another

LOL BUT THE HISTORY VIDEO???? NONONONO

and freddie is so freaking wrinkly that he looks like a raisin.

ily tho

- smo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 847 22
17 year old Harry Styles loves spending summer at his parents lakeside cabin. He likes getting away from the drama of his school and spending time wi...
38.6K 1.7K 38
" you also like the stars. make a wish. " " i wish i was one of them. " or where harry is the new boy in town and louis is the rich asshole that has...
264K 7.3K 22
Summer, sand, stars. Tents, trees, tongues. Three weeks. Two boys. One tent. Highest Ranking: #1 in larry #1 in larrystylinson
2.7K 50 16
louis goes to camp with his son and meets his sons favorite camp counselor