Divergent

Por AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... Más

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

7

1K 92 57
Por AltoPentaholic

A/N: The couple of chapters are an idea that was sent to me by PTX-Soprano .:3

Scott realized that something was wrong the moment he saw Mitch had a distant look on his face. The Alpha frowned and walked up to his Mate, hugging him close.

"What's the matter, baby? You look very sad. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Hearing the last three words was what triggered the tears. Mitch began to cry, burying his face in Scott's shirt. He sobbed loudly, gripping onto the soft fabric like his life depended on it. Scott hugged him tightly, looking at Tori the minute she walked inside the house. She looked at Mitch, her heart heavy when she heard him let out a loud sob that shook his petite body.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to find out. Mitchy, what happened?"

It took some time for Mitch to clam down, but when he did, he wiped his eyes and took a deep breath. He was about to answer when Alex came downstairs, a big smile on his face.

"I need to go somewhere," Alex told Scott, hopping a bit. Scott nodded, still holding onto Mitch tightly. "Could I go right now?"

"Not by yourself," Scott answered, not paying attention to Alex. Alex figured this out and crossed his arms, glaring at his old Mate.

"Why? It's just down the block. I won't-"

He stopped when Scott turned around suddenly, almost flinching when the blue irises turned red. He knew that whenever Scott's eyes turned red, the Alpha meant business.

"Because you are a male Omega! People will do anything to hurt you! If you noticed, the death rate of male Omegas are higher than any other female, male, or non-binary rank because people are obsessed with hurting and killing them! So no! You are not going by yourself!"

"Okay, fine," Alex whispered, wanting to yell back. He dug his fingernails in his hands so he wouldn't cause anything. "Who could I go with?"

"I will," Tori volunteered, raising her hand. Scott nodded and was about to leave when a car honked, causing Alex to smile.

"My ride's here," Alex exclaimed happily, walking to the door. He sensed the confusion and smiled back at them, something off about his smile. "I'll be back in an hour."

Scott nodded hesitantly, not wanting Alex to leave. He turned back to Mitch, his heart breaking at the tears that ran down Mitch's cheeks. He held him close, not caring if he spoke. All he cared about was his Omega being happy.

~~~

"Oh my gosh. How do we tell Scott?"

"I don't know, Kev. That's what I'm trying to figure out. The job pays a lot too. It's a big increase from my last job."

"Do it's about money? That's all you care about?"

"No, Kevin! What I was trying to say was that if we move up there, we will be very safe. There is an excellent oncology ward up there and they will be able to tell if my-"

"No, don't say it."

"Kevin, baby. It's okay."

"No, it's not okay! You'll be fine!"

"Kevin, my cancer is at a-"

"I know it's at a 90% relapse rate! Please don't remind me about that."

"I just want you to know that if I do pass on, I want you to take care of Ariel and Erik like it is your calling. You are the strongest person I know, Kev. I'll be fine."

"But you'll be leaving me!"

"I will always be in your heart. I will never leave you."

"I can't live without you."

Alyssa hugged her husband when he began to cry, tearing up herself. The relapse rate seemed like it scared her when in reality, she wasn't scared. She isn't afraid of dying anymore.

She is ready.

~~~

Avi noticed Mitch's sadness, his heart aching at the sight. The Omega sat on his bed, a blank expression on his face. Scott had to make a time for the next Alpha test for the both of them and little Jordyn. Baby Alphas usually start their tests at six months so the Council could see if they are developing the traits correctly. So far, Jordyn displayed each one. Stubborn yet a good leader, protective, tough, and hardheaded. She was like her father a lot, especially when it came to her ships.

Avi sat down on the bed, looking at Mitch sadly. Mitch smiled back weakly, the smile not quite reaching his eyes. Avi hugged him tightly, sighing quietly.

"What's the matter, Mouse?"

Mitch giggled a bit at the sweet nickname. When Mitch was becoming comfortable with being in a Pack for the first time, he was very quiet and shy. He didn't really talk to anyone unless it was Scott. Avi decided to call him Mouse because they are very quiet yet very adorable. Mitch adored the nickname so it just stuck. Mitch frowned again, playing with his fingers and looked down at his lap, not wanting Avi to see the tears.

"Am I fat?"

"Mitch, no! Who gave you that idea?"

"I...I got a letter from somebody who said that."

"Mitch, who was it? You could tell me! That's really mean to do to someone."

"It was somebody with a very long name. All I know is that it had nom in it and I became hungry."

"Mitch, I think you're thinking about anonymous. That means that there is no identity given. There's no nom in it."

"Oh, okay. Who could have done it?"

"I don't know, but I'll find out."

Avi stood up and was about to leave when Mitch stopped him, shaking his head. Avi complied, wondering why the the Omega stopped him.

"Mitch, why did you stop me? This is serious!"

Mitch looked at Avi as he frowned again, his eyes full of empathy and kindness.

"I don't want the person to get in trouble or have a time out."

Avi laughed as Scott came in the room, hearing Mitch's explanation. The Lead Alpha was about to ask for explanation until Mitch noticed a piece of paper behind his husband, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll be right back."

The Alphas nodded as Avi began to explain the story. Mitch heard Scott gasp, knowing that the Alpha will do that mirror thing to him that he loves doing. Mitch disliked it because he cried every time, but he loved it because Scott showed him how much he loved him. Mitch picked up the piece of paper and opened it, gasping at it loudly.

"Avi, Scott? You might want to see this."

The Alphas read over the paper, widening their eyes the minute they saw it. Mitch looked at Scott sadly, knowing that writing from anywhere. It was the same writing on the letter that was given to him.

"Who...who did this?"

"Alex did."

~~~

Alex came inside, a smile on his face. It immediately stopped when he saw the Pack staring at them with their arms crossed. His heart dropped when he noticed a couple papers in Mitch's hand and a smile on his face.

"Well, care to explain?" Scott asked, looking over at the papers. "Hurting a Pack member for no reason is forbidden. It's an automatic expulsion."

"Well," Alex began, becoming sad. It looked like he was about to cry until he turned to Mitch, a glare on his features. "It looks like someone intruded on my privacy!"

"It's not private when you tell someone that they are ugly and fat," Kevin yelled, glaring at the Omega. "Seriously, Alex. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing!"

"Something obviously is," Tori told him angrily. Avi nodded in agreement, his eyes full of anger towards the troublesome Omega.

"You just don't do that kind of stuff. What has Mitch ever done to you?" Avi asked, only getting more angry when Alex chuckled a bit.

"A lot of stuff actually."

"Like what?" Ben asked, his brown eyes full of fury. "Killing you with kindness and adorableness? Because let me tell you, that happens to me everyday. Mitch is never cruel."

"Mitch will also never do anything that involves hurting someone," Jessi pointed out angrily. "Heck, when his abusers died, he was sad for the longest time. He loved everyone despite if they were or are very cruel towards him."

"That just tells me he is a pushover and lets everyone walk all over him. That's quite unattractive if you ask me. Well, unattractive traits come from the most unattractive people."

"You could like a model and still be the ugliest person ever because of your personality," Scott fought back, standing up. Alex didn't flinch, smirking a bit. "Mitch is no pushover. He is just very kind and-"

"I don't care!"

"Don't interrupt me!"

"Or what? What will you do? Last time I checked, you're not my Mate anymore."

"Be nice to him," Mitch begged, his soft voice calming everyone down. He stood up and walked over to Alex, his eyes full of forgiveness. "I forgive you."

"You do now?" Alex asked, smirking a bit. Mitch nodded, becoming scared when the taller Omega began to use his height and size on him. "Pushover."

Pushover.

"Please don't."

"Weak."

Weak.

"Powerless!"

Powerless.

"Like I said before, Scott always loved me more."

It's obvious. Scott will never love you.

"You might as well leave now because if you don't, I will steal Scott from you so you will always be sad. Is that voice back yet?"

For some reason, that caused Mitch to have an emotion that he has never had before. He felt like he was about to hurt someone and the dangerous look in his eyes confirmed it.

That...does...it!

Mitch finally exploded in anger.

A/N: Angry Mitch will be in the next chapter and I am very excited.;) You will all be very proud of him, lol. Sorry for no update yesterday. I was very busy. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.6K 821 37
Hello, I'm going to write you a Divergent fan fiction about after Allegiant. Yeah most of this is all like "yeah what happens if Tris lives?" no actu...
1.3K 100 25
Malachi and Walker discover why they feel so connected to each other. The world around them seems to want to pull them apart, including those closest...
4.1K 210 19
Sky was born as an omega and had a beta twin brother. They were inseparatable until he lost his other half, so he decided to searching for his brothe...
5.1K 427 21
Sean and Bo's children are of age and hoping to find their mates. Will Maggie be able to cope with having an omega mate? Can Jack get over his fear o...