Don't fall for him

By fiercegomez

Selena Gomez seems to have it all. She's beautiful, rich and popular. When she returns to college she finds a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

4.5K 126 15
By fiercegomez

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time I was on vacation for the entire week! And last week I was extremely busy, and last saturday I went to the One Direction concert and it was absolutely amazing I had such a fun time! And I get to see Selena in concert in a couple of weeks so excited!! Hope y'all like this chapter I'll update ASAP :) most likely tomorrow or sunday! woohoo! 

Selena's P.O.V.

"Oh there you two are!" Mrs. Bains exclaimed as she saw me and Harry walking into the lobby hand in hand. People turned around to stare at us whispering. I felt like shouting at them to mind their own business but I was too tired.

"Hello Mrs.Bains," I said politely.

"Have they given you news on Taylor and Ashley?"

"They'll be fine. They're allowed to leave by today," I reassured her.

"Oh thank goodness! A lot of people asked to go visit them but I wasn't sure. Anyways this is for you dear," she said handing me and Harry a pack of paper. Mrs.Bains was a strict teacher, but she always had a soft spot for me, especially after Justin was killed.

"Um what's this?" Harry asked.

"Oh it's homework of course! You're all missing a lot back at college can't afford to find you fall behind," she told us as she walked away and handed out papers to more students.

"Fuck how am I going to finish all of this?" I glanced at the paper she handed us. I knew most of the subjects, I was pretty smart and usually tried to work ahead. But this would still take me probably an hour to do. I then looked around to find one of the nerds, Simon already working on the homework. I began making my way towards him.

"What are you doing?" Harry hissed.

"Shh," I shushed. Simon looked up as he saw us coming a bit confused. "Hey Simon what's up."

"H-hi Selena," he said nervously.

"I was wondering, you know, since you're so smart, may be you could do this homework for me?" I smiled at him. I could feel Harry tense up behind me.

"Oh um, of course!" 

"Thank you so much, I can pay you." I said pulling out my wallet from my bag.

"Oh no no that's fine! A kiss from you would be much better," he giggled.

I tensed up a bit and before I could think of a reply, Harry wrapped his strong arm around my petite waist and pulled me behind him. 

"Nice try nerd but she's mine, As if she would ever go for you," Harry snarled.

"Harry be nice," I hissed into his ear. He was still holding me back an arm protectively pulling me back.

"I'm, i'm so sorry," he stuttered scared.

"No no I'm sorry," I said pulling out of Harry's tight grip and giving him an apologetic look. "Here I'll just pay you."

"Don't worry about it," he grabbed his bags and quickly hurried off. When he left I realized a whole bunch of people were staring at us.

"What the fuck Harry!" I hissed lowly so nobody would hear us.

"He deserved that," he hissed back. "And you shouldn't have been flirting with him in the first place."

"I needed to get that homework done somehow," I muttered then giggled. "You're so cute when you're jealous."

He rolled his eyes then grabbed my waist and wove me through the crowd of students.

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar Irish voice call out.

"Hey Niall!" I then noticed Demi was right next to him, although she still had to wear that brown wig out, just in case. I flinched at the last time I saw Demi, who caught me and Harry in our steamy make out session. 

"Good news, they're allowed to get out of the hospital by this afternoon. They just had to do some tests and an interview with the police to find out who did it," Demi explained.

"Oh come on they can't think somebody actually tried to kill them on purpose," Niall scoffed.

"Well how else would the fire have started?" Demi crossed her shoulders over her chest.

"I wonder what they were doing there in the first place," Niall thought out loud.

Harry and I glanced at each other knowing the answer to all of the questions they were probably thinking right now. Except one: who actually did start the fire.

"I know why would anybody would want to go in that creepy building?" Demi shuddered. "Anyways, do you guys wanna hang out later? Before we pick Ashley, Liam, Louis and Taylor up?"

"Like a double date?" Harry asked.

"Basically. We could go to the mall-"

Niall cut her off. "No we are not going shopping."

"Fine," Demi groaned. "We could just go get lunch at one of those pizza places, they have the best pizzas here."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Great see you guys in about an hour! I'll come to your room to go get you!" Demi shrilled then her and Niall walked off walking hand in hand. I smiled as I watched my best friend laughing with her boyfriend looking happier than ever. 

"You really gotta tell your friends," Harry said.

"I can't," I sighed. "I'll put them in danger."

"They're already in danger."

I glared at him. "Just let me handle it okay? Anyways I'm going up to my room now." I turned away and began walking towards the elevators.

"Wait Selena!" He called running towards me.

I turned around.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset."

"You didn't. I'm just tired and you're right they are in danger and it's all my fault. I really need to get a plan to catch this person," II said stepping into the elevator and pushing the "close" button.

"Baby it's not your fault!" Harry exclaimed before the elevator closed on his face. 

I winced slightly feeling bad for closing the door on him. But I would see him soon anyways since I was going on the date with him. I threw my bag onto the bed as I stepped into the hotel room finding nobody around. I guess Vanessa and Miley were still with Ashley and Taylor.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water not realizing how thirsty and hungry I was. I took a bite of an apple hoping it would give me energy then glanced in the mirror and groaned. My hair was a mess and I was extremely tired after panicking all last night about what had happened earlier to my friends. 

I put the cup of water down leaving it half full and my apple half eaten and threw my clothes off and got into the shower. The whole time I was in there I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I really did love him. He made me so happy and even if he didn't have the perfect reputation that could never make me love him any less. I remember the first time I met him, and he hit on me and I vowed to never let myself fall for him. Well I guess that didn't work out i thought chuckling to myself.

I got out of the shower wrapping my dripping wet hair in a towel and my body in the other. I chugged the rest of the water and took a huge bite of my apple before my phone buzzed. I expected it to be Harry or Demi or Miley letting me know how my friends were doing but I was shocked but happy to see it was my mom.

"Hey mom!" I exclaimed happily on the phone.

"Hi honey! How's New York?" My moms voice chimed in. I missed hearing her voice so much. Despite my dad being a successful business man my mom worked hard she had her own successful fashion store in Los Angeles. My parents were always working so I never got to spend a lot of time with them. I did talk to them often on the phone but not lately since I've been so caught up with everything going on. 

"It's amazing I never want to leave. How's work?" I asked suddenly feeling tired all over again. I mentally groaned hoping the shower would refresh me. 

"Well it's...work," she chuckled. "How are the girls doing?"

"Oh they're um great," I said lying. I made my way over to the bed and sat down beginning to feel extremely tired.

"So have you met any body... special?"

"I um, I have actually," I said.

"Really? Who? What's his name? What's he like?" My mom asked excitedly.

I yawned and rested my head into my hand trying to stay awake. God why was I so tired all of the sudden was my period coming? I didn't even get this tired on it. 

"His name is Harry. And he's, well he's amazing." I smiled.

"Aw honey i'm so happy for you. I'd love to meet him!"

"You can when we come back," I said. "Listen mom I'm really tired now for some reason I need to go I'm sorry I love you bye!" I hung up before she could reply and threw the phone down lying down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I grabbed my keys for the hotel room and slid them in opening the door just coming back from seeing Ashley and Taylor.

"Selena?" I called expecting to see her. Unless she was with Harry. I smiled to myself. God those two were so cute together.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Selena lying in her bed with just her towel wrapped around her body. Weird why would she take a nap like that?

"Selena!" I shook her shoulder. She slightly groaned and her eyes fluttered open.  "What happened? Are you okay?"

She sat up and yawned. "I don't know. I was just talking to my mom on the phone and the next thing I knew was I began to feel really tired..."

There was a knock at the door. I glanced at Selena before getting up to answer it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's P.O.V.

"Naww I love you the most," Demi pecked Niall on the cheek. 

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh of relief as we finally made it to Selena's room. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Vanessa opened the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vanessa asked eyeing all of us.

"Hey Ness, we're all going on like a double date. I would invite you but it's a double date and I don't want you to feel like a third wheeler," Demi said.

"Where's Selena?" I asked.

"She's um, not doing well," Vanessa scratched her head looking worried.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Niall demanded.

I pushed my way through Vanessa and ran into the room looking for Selena. My eyes landed on a dazed Selena lying on the bed with nothing but a towel wrapped around her thin body.

"Harry!" Vanessa called out. "You two just stay here," I heard her say to Demi and Niall.

"Is Selena alright?" Niall called out.

"She's fine just stay there," Vanessa instructed. I heard her close the door. I rushed towards Selena.

Selena smiled when she saw me. "Harry! What are you doing here?"

I took her small hand in mine and squeezed it gently. "What happened baby are you okay?"

She frowned. "I feel fine just tired." She shrugged.

"I think she was drugged," Vanessa murmured.

"What makes you think that?" I asked my eyes still focused on Selena's beautiful face.

"What?!" Selena exclaimed.

"Well first of all why would she become so tired all of the sudden, and second of all I found this in the trash can. Actually this just gave it all away," Vanessa chuckled lightly.

"What is it?" Selena and I asked at the same time. We both laughed.

"Ha ha really funny," Vanessa rolled her eyes then began reading the bottle. "Hmm, it's these kind of sleeping pills. They knock you out right away and are supposed to make you stay like that for a few hours. Selena did you drink or eat anything before you took a shower?"

"I had an apple and some water then I got in the shower then when I got out I finished my apple and my water. That was it. Nobody could've gotten in here I locked the door."

"Somebody probably got in here, crushed these pills to dust and put them in your water," Vanessa murmured deep in thought.

My phone buzzed. I looked down to see who it was.

"It's just Niall," I said. "He wants to know if you're okay."

"Tell him I'm fine but I'm telling you guys nobody could've gotten in here, the only people that have keys to our room is you, me and Miley!" She yawned again.

"So who do you think did this?" Vanessa asked.

Selena and I glanced at each other.

"I don't know I've been getting weird notes lately," Selena muttered.

"What do you mean by weird?" Vanessa crossed her arms over her chest a serious tone in her voice.

"Threatening notes. I don't know who's doing it. It all started when..." Selena trailed off.

"When what?" Vanessa demanded.

"I can't tell you," Selena sighed.

Vanessa walked over to the bed and sat next to Selena. "You have to tell me Selena. Now." 

"I won't tell you Vanessa I'll put you in danger they'll come after you next," Selena hissed. I was surprised she didn't give in a mean I know I would've by the harsh and intimidating look Vanessa was giving her right now.

"They? Who's they? I won't let my best friend get in danger, just tell me Selena please. Don't make this difficult." 

"Fine," Selena said through her teeth. "But you promise you cannot tell anybody?"

Vanessa looked hesitant but nodded her head.

And then Selena began to spill out the truth, every single detail of what had happened and what let up to this. I sat there the whole time with Selena's hand still in mine and watched Vanessa's facial expressions turn to confusion, shock then horror.

"You cannot tell anybody Vanessa!" Selena exclaimed as she was done.

"Holy shit. I, wow... Is Harry the only one that knows then? Besides me." Selena and I both nodded. "We have to tell the police."

"She's right," I told Selena.

"We can't! They already think I'm some kind of out law. Pff probably just mad because I can do their job better than them. Look I can figure this out myself."

"We'll figure this out together," Vanessa said sternly.

"Yeah yeah okay whatever," Selena yawned.

"Harry can you take Selena down to your room, she needs rest," Vanessa said turning to me.

I nodded.

"But first, I'm going to help her get changed, you stay here," Vanessa instructed as she grabbed Selena out of my grasp.

I watched as Vanessa helped Selena towards the bathroom. I began to feel angry over the fact that some asshole was trying to hurt my Selena. 

Selena returned back in sweats and a loose shirt. She had no makeup or fancy clothes, looked tired, and she still was the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

"Take good care of her," Vanessa pointed her finger at me.

"Yes ma'am," I chuckled as I took a sleepy Selena from Vanessa and kissed her on the forehead.

"So I already talked to Selena and said it's okay if I get help from a couple more people," Vanessa told me.

"Well who are you going to get help from?" I asked.

She sighed. "I don't know. Are any of your friends good at... this kinda stuff?"

I shrugged. "Not particularly but I feel like Zayn would be the best."

"Hmm, I'll think about it. Anyways you go get her to your room, text me or call me if anything happens."

"Got it," I nodded.

"Where are we going?" Selena yawned.

"To my room," I said as we stepped into the elevator and made our way up.

Selena rested her head against my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. 

I helped her towards the room and towards my bed. 

"Thank you," Selena whispered pressing her lips against mine. "Not just for helping me here but for everything. I haven't been this happy in a while and you just make everything better. I knew you weren't just a player. I knew I shouldn't have given up on you. And thank you for trying to keep me safe." She snuggled against my chest

"Of course I'll try and keep you safe you mean so much to me, and in these few moments that I've gotten to know you I've fallen so in love with you and I've never loved a girl as much as I've loved you," as soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew they were all real. I never had a relationship with a girl. I've had a few girlfriends who I broke up with a few days later, but I never fell so hard for a girl and so fast as I did with Selena. I watched a smile spread across her beautiful face as she fell asleep in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Holy shit that's so cool! So Selena is like a superhero except she's a girl so super heroine. Oh that's like a super hero but like a girl version just so you didn't know." 

I groaned silently to myself. Yeah Taylor definitely wasn't the best person to pick for this. 

"Do you have Zayn's number?" I asked her sweetly. 

"Oh yeah sure!" She handed me her iphone and i copied the number into mine.

"Great thanks!" I began dialling the number.

"Wait what are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Finding out who's doing this to Selena. And who almost killed you and ashley and your boyfriends in a fire."

"But how is Zayn gonna help?" Taylor asked.

"Hello?" I heard Zayn's husky voice on the other line on the phone.

"Zayn it's me Vanessa. Could you come to my hotel room if that's okay with you?"

"Oh I don't mind at all baby."

"Ew not in that way you fucking pervert. Just come to my room fourth floor room 413 I need to talk to you about something. And come quick too." I hung up before he could protest or say anything else stupid. I know Selena told me to just tell one person, but I'm sure two people couldn't make much of a difference right?

"So when's he coming?" Taylor asked.

"Soon hopefully," I replied.

After Selena and Harry left, Miley had brought Taylor and Ashley back from the hospital. They seemed to be doing fine, but after a while Ashley and Miley left to go shopping leaving me and Taylor behind. I blurted out the whole situation to Taylor who was really my only option at the moment since Demi was MIA.

"You know what's weird? The person broke into your room even though Selena said it was locked," Taylor murmured.

"Yes, Taylor we already went over this... I have no idea who this stupid fucking coward is!" I groaned in frustration.

"No no, I'm just thinking... only students from our college have access to each other's rooms. "

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you were paying attention, the teachers said that just in case of an emergency or something, all we need to do is get a key from the front desk and bam you can get into the room."

"So you're saying that the person doing this is from our college?" I asked shocked.She nodded. Hmm. It did seem to make sense and fit into place. Wow Taylor was a lot more useful than I thought.

I sat there for a few moments thinking when there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it up to find Zayn standing in the doorway with nothing but his swimming trunks on. I couldn't help but admire his toned abs. God damn it snap out of it Vanessa you have a boyfriend!

"So what's the problem babe?" Zayn asked.

"Put a shirt on," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh don't lie I know that you enjoy this," Zayn smirked,

"Look you guys can flirt with each other later, Zayn really need your help," Taylor said.

"I'm not flirting with him!" I hissed to Taylor. She rolled her eyes.

He frowned confused. "With what?"

"You better come in Zayn," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1K 46
He's a hot shot celebrity and she's a girl with issues. Typical.
31.7K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
10.8K 470 22
Selena broke up with Justin two months ago and is still in love with him and she goes out one night and meets a guy named Niall but the twist is his...
74.2K 558 20
When Ella Benson finds her self running away from the past she finds her self falling in love with a teen popstar. While her mind is still stuck in h...