Sacrifice [ BOOK TWO ]

By nectophiliac

Blair Gilbert spent five years in Chicago, then returned back to Mystic Falls. She had planned to finish her... More

0: Disclaimer
1: Three Weeks
2: Old Times
3: Justin Bieber
4: Proposition
5: April Twenty-Seventh
6: Werewolves
7: Leverage
8: Masquerade
10: Boxed
11: Rule One
12: Sun Burnt
13: Sister
14: Guilty
15: Thumper
16: Magnolia
17: Not-Boyfriend
18: The Death of Rose-Marie
19: Disposal
20: Chicago
21: Late Night Phone Calls
22: Date Night
23: Cabin
24: Party-Crasher
25: Fond
26: Trust
27: A Whole Lot Of Maybes
28: The Grill
29: Jenna Meets Isobel
30: The Fuzzy
31: Family Meeting
32: Confession And Compulsion
33: Vampires
34: Calls From The Past
35: Elijah
36: The Last Day
37: The Sacrifice 1
38: The Sacrifice 2
EXTRA
dlair edit.
jensen cassidy.
q+a answers.
q+a answers pt 2.
instagrams.
final q&a answers
small update, please read
tiktok
book 3

9: Useless

41.5K 1.1K 675
By nectophiliac

I woke up on an extremely uncomfortable, wooden floor; my hand instantly rushing to the back of my head. It felt as though my brain was trying to push it's way through my skull. I took a deep breath, pulling my hand from my scalp after noticing my hair was wet. Blood covered my finger tips, my hand returned to its place on my head, attempting to find the wound the blood was coming from, but my hair was too knotted to find the exact spot that was bleeding.

I finally sat up, looking around the large room that I was in. It was obviously an abandoned house; the windows were covered in plywood, there was garbage in all corners of the room, and the only furniture in this room was an older, worn down couch. I slowly stood up, and peaking over the couch as I did.

There was a thick rope laying in front of the couch, so I'm assuming that Elena was also taken from the dance, being that I have no rope burns on my wrists. "Elena?" I called out quietly, walking slowly around the room I was in; noticing more things in the room. There was a table covered in worn down booked, there were vines covering the windows, and a few lamps lighting up the room.

"Your sister is awake." A women with a British accent stated, "she's calling for you." Both Elena and a women with short brown hair walked into the room I was in.

"Blair, are you okay?" Elena rushed down the stairs, tightly pulling me into her arms, shoving a crumpled up piece of paper into my pocket at the same time.

"Trevor and I will be in the next room. Don't try anything." The British women left the room, leaving Elena and I alone.

"C'mon, sit. You're covered in blood." Elena said, guiding me to the couch, pointing to my pocket as we sat.

"What's going on? Who's that girl?" I whispered, ignoring Elena's finger.

"Her name is Rose, she and her friend are going to attempt to trade me for their freedom. But," she paused, pulling the paper from my pocket, straightening it out then showing me the words on it. 'Stefan and Damon are coming for you. - B.'

I only nodded, not even trying to ask who they plan on giving Elena to. Elena crunched the paper up again, pushing it into her pocket, then went back to looking at my head. "This blood is decently dry, so I don't think it's still bleeding. Your blood clotted pretty quick." Elena said, touching the blood on my scalp.

I shook Elena's hand off my head, "what if," I point at her pocket, "it doesn't happen in time?"

Elena sighed, "then Elijah will take me whenever I'm meant to go, and you'll be fine. It will happen in time for you to be taken home." Elena smiled, but you could tell she was sad. "If that happens, will you tell Stef-"

Rose came into the room with a duffle bag of clothes, throwing books inside. She only glanced at Elena and I briefly before returning to the bag.

"He's here." A British male, whom I was assuming was Trevor, came down the stairs quickly. He started pointing at Rose, "this was a mistake."

"I told you I would get us out of this." Rose stated, calmly. Trevor, on the other hand, was pacing, obviously nervous. "You have to trust me."

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" He yelled, walking back and forth from either side of the room.

"He wants her more!" Rose said, pointing at Elena.

"N- I can't do this!" Trevor shakes his hands, "You give her to him, he will have mercy on you, but I've got to get out of here."

"Hey," Rose grabbed Trevor's hands, stopping his pacing as well as getting his attention. "What are we?"

Trevor took a deep breath, "we're family." Elena looked as though she felt bad for the two, I didn't, not only did the knock me out, they kidnapped me. "Forever."

There were three knocks on the door, both Trevor and Rose looked back at Elena, and Elena's face changed. "You're scared."

Rose looked back at Trevor, "stay here with them. Don't make a sound." She stated before heading up the stairs. Elena held my hand, surely thinking that this was the last time she'd see me.

Trevor stood between the two stair cases, running his hands through his hair as the footsteps of two people came down the hallway.

Elena stood us both up as Rose and Elijah stood in the doorway of the room, still holding onto my hand, she turned to look at Elijah.

Elijah stood in front of Elena and I in a blink of an eye. He stared Elena up and down for a second, before smelling her neck. Elena's breathing was hitched as Elijah backed away, "Human. It's impossible."

Elena's eyes were getting teary, I squeezed her hand as Elijah looked her in the eyes, "hello there."

Elijah had the slightest smirk on his face as he turned to me. "And who is this?"

"The doppelgängers twin sister, Blair. When we had the doppelgänger taken, she was with her sister, we had to take both." Rose stated as Elijah looked me over. "We kept her alive, so the doppelgänger could say goodbye before you granted us our freedom and took her."

Elijah sighed, nodding. "Very well then, have at it. We need to get going, we have a very long journey ahead of us."

Elena squeezed my hand even tighter, surely leaving marks. "Please, don't let him take me." Elena spoke to Rose, who stayed silent.

"One last piece of business, then we're done." Elijah said, turning from Elena towards Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah." Trevor spoke as Elijah neared him. "Truly, very sorry."

"Oh, no, your apology is not necessary." Elijah said, circling Trevor.

"Yes it it, you trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Well, yes, you are the guilty one." Elijah said, "Rose aided you because she was loyal, that I honor." Elijah stopped walking in front of Trevor, "Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgiveness." Trevor said, his head low, but his eyes still on Elijah.

"So granted." Elijah said, a smile on his face just as he hit Trevor's throat hard enough to send his head flying off his body.

Elena, Rose and I all shocked at the sudden action. "You -" Rose tried speaking, but her voice kept catching.

"Don't, Rose. Now that you are free." Elijah said, wiping his hand clean. He walked back to Elena, "Come."

"What about the moonstone?" Elena blurted, backing the both of us away from Elijah.

"I know that you need it, and Blair knows where it is." Elena didn't lie, we both knew were it was, but I think it's safe to say she didn't think that Elijah would keep me alive.

"Yes." Elijah nodded, his face amused.

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is." Elijah had the same small smile he did when he took of Trevor's head.

"It doesn't work that way." I stated, though I think Elena was going to say the same thing.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asked, glancing at me before looking at Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it." Rose stated, her eyes red from tears.

Elijah stared Elena in the eyes, only to realize she had her necklace on. "What is this vervain doing her?" He pulled it from her neck, throwing it. He grabbed Elena's head, jerking her so he could look deeper in the eyes. "Tell me where -"

"I'll tell you." I blurted, Elijah tilted his head, keeping his hand on Elena as he looked at me. "I'll tell you where it is, if you let me go with you. Wherever you take Elena, I'll tell you where to get the moonstone if you let me go with you."

"Now why would I do that?" He smirked, asking.

"I could be of use to you. I'll do whatever you want, you don't even have to compel me. Just take me with you." I begged, even holding my hands together as if I were praying.

"You? You're human." He huffed. "You're useless."

Elijah looked back at Elena, "tell me where the moonstone is."

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins." Elena sated, unwillingly.

"What is it doing there?" Elijah compelled again.

"It's with Katherine." Elena said, pulling away from Elijah.

"Interesting." Just as Elijah spoke, glass broke in a different room. "What is that?"

"I don't know." Rose said, holding back tears.

"Who else is in this house?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know." Rose said, her voice now annoyed.

Elijah groaned, looking at me. He placed his hands underneath my chin. "No need for extra baggage." And with a swift turn of his wrist, my limp body was on the ground.

//

an ;; oops blairs dead :) I mean, we kind of all expected that to happen at some point, right? Lolol. I hope you guys didn't completely hate this chapter. Please vote, comment, and suggest AG&TNB to your friends. :) xxx ashelina

question ; if you could pick any guy in the whole tvd series for Blair to date, who would you pick? (That's not Stefan, Damon, or Tyler.)
my answer ; I'd probably pick Enzo, I think they'd be cute despite Enzo's homicidal tendencies. :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 76 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
364K 6.9K 29
Beth Kane, a girl from the sky. Lincoln never thought he would betray his clan for a girl he hardly knew but there was something about her he couldn'...
11K 80 27
What if Jessica had a twin sister and Christopher had a twin brother? The adventure will be the same but just twice the fun. All rights go to Disney.
2.7M 79.1K 39
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’π’†π’”π’”|| ❝When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should,❞ Or in which Klaus Mik...