Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Forty-Two

234 13 6
By ohsobiebah

"We are here," Grant said as we pulled into the driveway of Greggory and my mothers wedding.

It was Greggory's infamous mansion. The perfect place for a wedding. I climbed out of the car and walked towards the door with Grant close behind me. Men in suits guided us out to the back yard.

Music filled my ears. There were pink roses everywhere. White chairs were placed on each side of the white runway. There sat an arch at the front and a black baby grand sat off to the side. I sat in the back of Greggory's side so I could sit with Grant. Some people turned and looked but I didn't look up. I looked at my hands in my lap and waited. I am scared.

The music started and the priest and Greggory came into view. The priest gave us our cue to stand and the wedding song began. My mom appeared. She was wearing a white strapless dress and a veil that covered her face. She held pink roses in her hands and kept her eyes on Greggory as she walked towards him. I kept my eyes on her until it was time to sit.

"At this time we would like to ask, Tessa's daughter, Miley to come join us." The priest said. Everyone looked around until they saw me. I looked at Grant and sighed.

I reluctantly stood to my feet and walked towards them. I kept my eyes to myself. I refuse to look at anyone. I was scared that I might see him.

"Miley," my mother said once I was standing next to her. I looked at her and Greggory and rolled my eyes. I don't want to be hear.

"Thank you," Greggory said.

The priest began talking and I zoned out. I stood still and silent. My mind raced, all I could think of is Jason. I know he is here. I can feel him. I can smell him.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest said. I looked at Greggory and my mom as they kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped for them and I just stood there.

Everyone began to walk to the house and I stood there. I want to leave. I don't want to be here anymore.

"We should go into the house," Grant said walking up to me.

"Fine," I sighed. I walked with Greggory into the house and into the large dining room. Grant and I sat at the table in the back.

I am grateful that he didn't say anything. I didn't want to talk and he knew that. We ate and watched as everyone danced and chatted. I wasn't interested and I could tell that no one wanted to come near me or Grant. Thank god.

"Miley," Greggory said walking up to me and Grant. I spoke too soon.

"What?" I asked avoiding his eyes.

"I am happy that you came here." He said sitting in the chair next to me.

"Your mom and I would love if you took some pictures with us and maybe even danced?" He asked. But it didn't completely come across as a question.

"I'm not interested." I shook my head.

"Miley, please?" He pleaded.

"Look, I said I'm not interested." I snapped. A few people looked over at us.

"This room contains a lot of people that love and care about you." He said standing to his feet. "You pushing everyone away isn't fair. We are trying to support you and be in your life."

"I'm not interested," I snapped standing to my feet. "The only reason I am here is because you wouldn't have it any other way. You were going to hunt me down like a fucking dog." I laughed.

"Maybe we should all calm down." Lewis said. I turned around to see him standing there with a soft look on his face.

"Miley," Jon said approaching us.

"Don't," I shook my head.

"We care about you," Lewis said. "We all care and we have missed you."

"Okay?" I laughed looking at him. "I'm pretty sure me cutting you all out of my life was a sign that I don't want you in my life. I'm not interested and I don't fucking need you." I spat.

Fringe was now standing next to Jon. Bear approached the crowd and I caught a glimpse of Jason. I looked at Grant. He was now standing behind me.

"We should get going," Grant said lowly.

"Miley, please don't leave." My mom said walking up to Greggory.

"I should stay? Ha, stay where? Where would you like me to stay? Please inform me. Tell me how to live my damn life." I spat looking at Greggory and my mother.

My mother and Greggory started to answer when they suddenly stopped.

"Enough," Jason's voice boomed and everyone looked at him but me.

His voice sent shivers throughout my body. I tried to avoid his gaze. His eyes were so intense. His voice made my body ache for him.

"Can we talk? Alone?" He asked walking up to me. He was now standing in front of me. I looked at Grant and then back at Jason. I continued to avoid his eyes.

"Fine," I said. He pulled me out of the room where we could talk in private.

"I'm surprised you even came." He said with a sigh.

"Me too," I huffed.

"I've missed you," He said grabbing my hand.

"Stop," I said pulling away from him.

"It's not hard to tell that you want me but something is still holding you back." He said with a sigh.

"No," I shook my head.

"Look me in the eyes and say that." He said pulling me by my waist. I sighed and placed my forehead against his chest. I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry right here in his arms. But I couldn't.

"Jason," I breathed. "I can't do this. Not here."

"Then when and where?" He asked.

"You will hate me." I shook my head as I tried to pull away.

"Stop." He said. His grip was getting stronger and tighter.

"I, I can't." I said as tears threated to fall.

"Then later. When we are alone?" He asked.

"I made a script for tonight. Actually, I made two." I said looking up at him.

"Oh?" He asked.

"I have to yell at you in front of everyone." I said. "I have to say things I don't mean. I have to make it seem like I hate you and everyone." I sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't want anyone to try and track me down ever again." I said.

"Alright," he nodded. He looked like he was thinking intensely. "Say what you need too say. I will wait a little while and meet up with you before you leave Canada so we can talk privately."

"A lot has changed Jason." I sighed pulling away from him. He let me go willingly. "When I tell you what I did you will hate me. You'll probably take everything and leave." I sighed turning away from him.

"You could try to kill me and I would still love you. That's how fucked up I am." He almost laughed.

"I hope that the truth." I said looking at him while avoiding his eyes.

"It is," he nodded. "I mean, I will get mad but I would never hurt you or leave you." He said.

"You are going to be mad for a while." I sighed.

"We will work through it." He nodded.

"Alright, lets get this script going. Act like you are mad and like we had an argument. I will walk toward the crowd and you will come after me." I explained.

"Alight," he nodded.

I started walking back into the room and towards Grant and the others.

"Miley, this conversation isn't over." Jason yelled.

"Jason, I feel nothing for you. I didn't feel anything for you then and I don't feel anything for you now." I spoke harshly. I whipped around to look at him. Jason said nothing, he just starred back at me with a blank expression on his face. Good acting?

"I don't know what is going to take for you to understand that all it ever was, was sex. There was no more and no less." I continued. I knew I had to keep spewing these words out even if every single one of them hurt more than the last even if it was a script.

"I refuse to believe it." Jason said. He looked empty and it was like this conversation didn't even make him mad. I can't understand why he hasn't raged with anger. No matter how fake this is, he should still be mad at the small truth in my words.

"I don't care what you do or don't believe." I huffed. "You mean nothing to me. When I see you, I just see a mistake." I shook my head in disgust.

"Okay," he said breaking the eye contact between us. He glanced back at me one more time and I saw nothing but hurt. I had caused that hurt and it had to be real. I had gone too far.

"Miley," My mom said trying to get my attention. I couldn't even look at her.

"Alright, the shows over." Fringe announced and everyone dispersed as they talked amongst themselves about what they had just encountered.

"I told you coming here was a mistake," I said looking at Grant. He looked sympathetic but it was for Jason not me.

"I'm leaving," I huffed and Grant agreed.

"Miley, please." My mother begged. I couldn't even look at her. As if I cared about this wedding in the first place. This was no longer script, not when it came to her.

"No," I said sternly as I grabbed my clutch.

"Miley," Greggory said as he grabbed my arm. He turned me around to face him. Fringe, Jason, Jon, Lewis, and my mother were watching.

"Please, we just want to have a nice time with you. You are our family." He said giving me a pleading look.

"No, you're not my family. I don't have a family and I sure as hell don't need one." I said pulling my arm free from his grip.

"Please," my mother continued to beg.

"No," I shouted louder and deeper. "I don't want this. I ran away from my family years ago and I seem to be living just fine without them. I don't care what you want. This whole thing is pathetic anyways. You think the two of you can just get married and start over expecting me to just hop on your little fantasy boat? I'm sorry to break it to you but I don't want anything to do with your clean slate." I shook my head. They all looked at me in silence.

"Of course, I'm the bad guy." I laughed. "I'm not telling you to stop what you are doing. If this is the kind of life you all want—fine. I just can't walk around like the past didn't happen no matter now much counseling I go through." I continued.

"Oh, and you want to hear something funny?" I paused for a second smiling at them. "The last counselor I went to told me that in order to move forward, I should get rid of the problematic people in my life. In case you weren't sure who the problematic people were, it's you. It's all of you." I said crossing my arms.

"I, please, Miley," my mother rambled. She was hurt.

"I can't do this anymore. When I am around all of you I lose my fucking mind. This isn't me and this isn't who I want to be. I'm done fighting. I am leaving." I said turning on my heal to leave.

Nothing inside me wanted to walk away. It didn't matter how fucked up they were, I loved them. I just didn't trust any of them. I feared the conversation Jason were going to have. I was scared that I had over done it. I hope he doesn't hate him.

(The suspense is building. The next one is just as sad/bad/amazing? Please comment and vote! xo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
52.7K 541 56
Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever." Aluna is a beautiful model/prof...
spoiled By girlie

Fanfiction

6K 66 20
social media star, waverly carter and famous rapper, jack harlow, share many close friends but that does not mean that they are particularly close...
64.4K 1K 30
they met thru their fame.