Break (A Kylo Ren Fanfic)

By HeyThere_Delilah

"You will give into me," his masked figure says in its electronic tone. The increasing pressure I feel in my... More

ø
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
The Rise of Skywalker
BREAK 2.0??
Fanart, Covers, ETC
BREAK 2.0

XVII

15.6K 476 161
By HeyThere_Delilah

Waking up, it takes me a second to realize that I'm not in my bedroom.

Only a few seconds later, I realize that I'm in a bed with someone else.

I jolt upwards, looking to my side to see a stirring Bane. He turns over slightly before settling again.

Last night after our kiss, we ended up talking about the most random of things. Most of the time I was asking what things were when he was telling me stories of his battles on distant planets, but it was entertaining for me and no doubt him nonetheless. I guess I eventually fell asleep.

I lazily gaze over his sleeping features, taking in the sharp planes of his face, reminiscing the way they felt when I ran my hands over them. I desperately want to touch his face again and kiss him again, but I don't want to wake him.

Sliding from the bed, I venture to the bathroom to get my dirty clothing before quietly exiting the bedroom.

Getting to the end of the corridor as quickly as possible, I realize that I have absolutely no idea where I'm at or where I need to go in order to get back to my room.

Too afraid to ask anyone, not that I currently see anyone, I turn right and hope that I'm heading in the correct direction.

As I continue walking, many storm troopers pass me by as well as other personnel without masks and they look at me differently than they usually do. At first, I don't understand why, but when I remember the fact that I'm still wearing oversized clothing, without a bra on underneath, I understand that that must be why I'm getting these looks.

I try to hurry, not wanting too many people to see me before I reach my room. Unfortunately, I still have yet to find a familiar part of the Starkiller that can help me find my quarters.

I come to a hallway intersection and decide to go left because I went right last time, hoping I chose the right way.

As I'm walking, I hold my dirty clothes close to my chest in order to conceal it.

"Lyra?" I hear my name called out from behind me and the voice is enough to stop me in my tracks and chill my bones.

No. I will not be weak.

I turn around, dropping my arms from where they hugged my clothes to my chest.

"Good Morning, Kylo Ren," I say, smiling at his masked figure. I stand up straighter and I know that if I could see Kylo's face, I would see his eyes trained on my chest.

"It's not even rising time, Lyra, what are you doing outside of your room?" He asks, his dark electronic voice meaning to intimidate me.

"Oh I was just... Having some fun. I didn't know that I wasn't allowed outside of my room." I think back to yesterday in the training room, wondering if the mask is hiding any resentment he has towards me right now. I also wonder if he could possibly know about Bane.

"What are you wearing?" He asks, ignoring my comment, stepping closer to me. I do not back down. Instead, I smirk, thinking about last night with Bane.

"Oh this? It's nothing," I tell him with a grin before changing the subject. "Could you help me find my room? I seem to be a bit lost."

He cocks his head a little bit before turning on his heel, walking away from me. I follow him.

I run a little to catch up to him, falling into step beside him with a bit of a struggle. His strides are long and quick, something my legs battle to keep up with.

I chase after him, trying not to get too far behind him.

Turn after turn, everything slowly becomes more familiar and eventually, we end up right in front of my room door. Kylo stops suddenly and I run directly into his back.

He turns around, not paying any mind to my stumbling attempt to recover my balance.

"There won't be any training today. I have other matters to attend to," he informs me before turning and walking away from me. He stops and looks back to me. "Don't do anything you'll regret."

After sleeping a bit longer in my own bed, I get up and put on my own clothes, folding Bane's and placing them on the corner of my bed.

Today I choose to wear the only set of clothing I have in here that isn't training style. It consists of black, leather pants that are tight all the way down to my ankles and a tunic that bares my shoulders and most of my back with its criss-cross pattern in the fabric.

I lace up black boots that were supplied to me that I've never worn before and tie my hair in a plait before exiting my room to head towards the commissary to fuel up.

I know I will most likely see Bane and excitement runs through my veins at the thought.

I grab some basic food and put it on my tray before grabbing a canteen of water. Turning to face the rows of tables, I look for a familiar face. Disappointed that I don't see Bane and too shy to sit down with any random personnel, I start heading towards the door with my food.

"Lyra!" I hear my voice called again today, but I know it's not Bane. I turn my head to see a pilot that was at the table where Bane sat waving to me. I smile shyly before heading in that direction.

I place my tray down before sitting across from the familiar face. Everyone at the table either completely disregards me or gives me a warm smile.

"So last night, I saw someone go in Bane's room with him," the guy in front of me says as I open my water. I instantly look up to him to see a knowing smile on his face. A wild blush takes over my cheeks. "It was you!"

Laughter erupts from the men at the table and I regret my decision to sit here.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetie, we're all jealous of him. Not too often does a girl like you come through here," a different person says, not helping my embarrassment any.

"He's lucky," another person adds.

"Who's lucky?" I hear from behind me right before a tray is set down next to mine. I look up to see Bane settling next to me.

Suddenly it seems everyone at the table doesn't want to comment about it anymore. Shocking.

Bane smiles at me, letting the topic go. He leans into my side, whispering in my ear. "Why did you leave so early?"

When he pulls away, I jokingly glare at him, shaking my head instead of responding to his question.

After the short dining, I walk out of the commissary hall, heading back to my room.

"Wait, Lyra!" Bane calls, catching up to me. "Are you going to train with Lord Ren today?" he asks, an uneasy look on his face.

"No, he said he had other things to attend to," I answer, seeing the relief wash across his face.

"Well I could always train with you today," he responds, a grin taking over his features.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask him, scrunching my eyebrows while I contemplate whether Kylo would approve of such a thing.

"Sure! I don't see why Ren would have a problem with you training a little extra. Plus, it's good to train with a variety of people because in the real world, no two people have the same exact training style," he tells me.

I consider his words before eventually smiling, enjoying the idea of me kicking Bane's butt with my staff. "Fine, but training only," I tell him, watching him smirk and roll his eyes at my extra comment before we both head towards the training room.

Finally put the cast up!! Yay!

Also, this is dedicated to buckiplier because she comments a whole bunch.

Also shoutout to my Kylo bestie daddykyloren for being awesome!

And hey I didn't really care about the whole 20 votes thing because I was too excited to upload this chapter.

But please remember to vote and comment it encourages me to write more so please help get my chapters all to at least 20 votes. :)

Picture of Lyra above or beside depending on how you access this!

Thanks y'all!

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
32K 868 12
Kylo pleaded softly, his pale, trembling hand reached out towards her with desperation. "Please." Rey's somber eyes wandered to Kylo's hand; it yearn...
163K 4K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
771K 18.1K 33
WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised Highest Rank #1 in Star Wars on 12/6/20 ...