XXXXIII

Guess what.

I'm back.

You guys rock for sticking with this PoS.

Love ya!

Weeks had passed. No sign of Kylo. Minimal thoughts of Kylo.

Argon and I sat in a library, not really doing anything productive. I held a book in my lap with my feet propped up against the chair argon sat in as he read as well.

Since the elders decided I was worthy of being assimilated into their village, they made it their mission to make me as educated as all of the other members my age. Which meant that literally all of my time was comprised of me reading history books and literature books and learning complex mathematical equations. Argon was supposed to be my tutor, but he would usually just give me things to read and when we both got bored we would do something more interesting.

I've definitely strayed from my intended purpose here. I was sent here to investigate their loyalty to the first order and the workings of their system, and aside from what little I have learned about their history, I haven't really even begun completing my mission.

One day, I was definitely not getting any reading done so Argon took me out to a garden where we sat and talked about our childhood. I opened up to him to tell him how I was raised, sparing him all of the terrible details of the rough life of slavery.

Another day, he came and woke me up from my room—not cell, I was moved to real living quarters—and took me out to look at the galaxy. We talked about what we would name planets if it were our choice which resulted in some pretty hilarious made up words as system names.

Today, I can't seem to focus no matter how hard I try. I'm uninterested in whatever historical bullshit I'm reading and my eyes keep wandering from the pages I'm fumbling with to the boy sitting next to me.

Over the last few weeks, each adventure has brought Argon and me closer and I can't help but think about him almost all the time.

His gentle nature yet leading attitude makes a strong personality within him and I can't help but to be drawn to him.

He's made me almost forget about Kylo.

"Lyra."

"Kylo."

He pushes me back until my legs hit the edge of the bed before he grabs my waist and shoves me backwards onto the bed, his larger frame following and covering mine.

Lips hungrily brush against lips and bodies collide as we continue in our moment of passion.

I run my hand up to his hair for something to grip and I slightly pull at it, earning a groan from him. I smile onto his mouth and tug at his lip as well.

After releasing his lip, he removes his mouth from mine and he starts moving them down to my neck, biting gently on the flesh. His hands pull at the hem of my shirt, his lips leaving my skin for him to slip the shirt off my head. Before returning his lips to my skin, he pulls his own shirt off, revealing his toned torso.

When he attacks my lips, his body weighs down on mine as his body rolls into the motion, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body.