The Original Hybrid〰️Stefan S...

By CatiaRose

Catia Desdemona Born in the year 107 A.D in ancient Greece. Her best friend Silas and sister Amara are havi... More

117 B.C.
Chpt 2: Drinks and Memories
Chpt 3: Reunions
Chpt 4: The New Girl
Chpt 5: Hangovers and Doppelgängers
Chpt 6: No more Good Girls
Chpt 8: Packs Stick Together
Chpt 9: Puppy Love
Chpt 10: Silas
Chpt 11: Half Naked Morning
Chpt 12: Drunk Sex
Chpt: 13 Birds & Bees
Chpt 14: Oh Shit
Chpt 15: Miracles
Chpt 16: Hellbound
Chapter 17: Choices
Chapter 18: Killers
Chapter 19: Scars
Chapter 20: The Kill
Chapter 21: Baby Bump
Chapter 22: New Orleans
Chapter 23: The Move
Chapter 24: Code Alpha
Chapter 25: Origin Story

Chpt 7: Reinforcements

4.3K 103 46
By CatiaRose

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

"I'm looking for Rebekah, have you seen her? I've been trying to get a hold of her but she hasn't answered any of my calls.

Stefan nodded his head. " She's in the living room actually. Would you like to come in and talk to her?"  

I sighed in relief. "Yes I would."

He opened the door further to let me in. I gave him a small thank you and entered.

The tension between us was killing me. They way I left things at the restaurant made is difficult to even talk to him. I hate the amount of influence Silas has over my life still.

I followed him into a well decorated living room. There sat Rebekah on the love seat, talking to the witch from the other day. Bonnie I think her name was.

Rebekah stood from her seat. "Catia what are you doing here?"

"I think the real question is what are you doing here? Do you know that Elena and her little friends want to find the cure for vampirism, and in doing so they wake up the most vile creature known to mankind?" I ran a hand down my face.

She shifted uncomfortably. "Yes I do know. That's why I'm here."

The last thing I remember is the nauseating sound of my neck being broken.

Chpt 7:
Reinforcements
➰➰

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to pry them open. All I could hear was a high pitched screech, like nails on a chalk board ringing through my head.

I shot up and gasped, the wooden stake poked out of my chest. They must have stabbed me while I was temporarily dead, leaving me unconscious for even longer.

I placed my hands at the end of it, preparing myself to pull it out. I got a good grip and ripped it out of my chest. I felt the wound heal and my breathing became normal.

I took in my surroundings.

It looks like some old cellar. The walls we're pure stone and there was a bed hanging by chains on one of them.

I went to stand up but my body was pulled back to the ground. I peered down at my wrists to find heavy chains wrapped around them.

I pulled at them but they didn't budge.

I sat on that dirty floor for what felt like hours.

I swear when I get out of here someone is going to experience so much pain and torment it will make God cry.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs, inching towards the cellar door.

I focused my gaze on the small opening that was lined with thick bars on the door.

"Ah she's awake." The voice was masculine, and I recognized it.

I narrowed my eyes in attempt to see there face but had no luck.

"Release me of these chains or so help me God I will rip your spine out through your nose." I growled.

He chuckled and shuffled closer to the door.

"And to think I came here to help you escape." he said.

My eyes adjusted and the dim light bulb shown down on his face.

I squeezed my eyes shut, a joyful smile spread across my face.

"I can't believe these words are about to come out of my mouth, but holy hell am I glad to see you Stiles."

He chuckled. "You too KittyCat."

He broke the door off the hinges and sped towards me. The chains we're ripped off my limbs, scattering in pieces across the floor.

I shot up from the dirt ridden floor. Determination and rage pulsing through me. My joints still ached but I didn't let that stop me from speeding up the basement stairs. Stiles followed behind me.

"Whose house is this?" He asked while browsing around.

I kicked the furniture across the parlor. Wooden pieces scattered in multiple directions.

"This is the Salvatore Boarding house." I said in annoyance.

He tilted his head to side.

"What are you doing locked up in the Salvatores basement?" He asked.

I clenched my fists together.

"The group of supernatural dickheads snapped my neck to go after a cure for vampirism. And in doing so they wake a very powerful immortal, pain in my ass, being."

His eyes nearly pop out of his head. "You don't mean-"

I cut him off, "Yes Stiles, I'm talking about Silas".

I grabbed a wooden shard off of the ground.

"Stiles, what day is it?" I asked.

He glanced at me curiously before answering. "Sunday. Why?"

It's already Sunday. Which means I've been down in that damn cell for 3 days.

"I'm going to kill them. All of them, I swear the minute they step foot in Mystic Falls again I'm going to rip them apart and scatter their bodies across through the Pacific."

I waved my hands around dramatically.

Stiles sped over to me and held my arms to my side. "Lets go before they get back from that island."

He quickly picked me up and we sped out of the door of the boarding house.

➰➰

I examined my figure in the mirror. My strawberry blonde hair was still damp from the shower. The fresh pair of undergarments fit perfectly. I could smell the faint aroma of Stiles cologne throughout the room.

I sat down on my bed with my legs crossed. Stiles sat next to me clearly used to my apparel. I usually just wear a bra and underwear around the house. I hate wearing pants. Their just stupid leg prisons if you ask me.

"So how did you find me exactly?" I asked.

He leaned back into my soft pillows.

"I tracked your phone using the gps signal. You've been gone for almost a month. Not to mention you left without an explanation or even a goodbye."

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you guys to get mixed up in this. You're my family and I didn't want to put my family at risk. People could use you against me, as leverage. And I couldn't live with myself knowing that I put that on you."

He layed on his side and faced me, proping his head up with his elbow.

"We can take care of ourselves KittyCat. Were not kids anymore, we're adults. Not to mention the fact that we're hybrids. I'm pretty sure we can kick some ass if we needed to." He smiled.

I shoved him playfully. "You know what I mean."

My phone started ringing from the bedside table. Stiles picked it up and answered it.

"Catias phone. "

"Wha- Stiles? Where's Catia? I need to speak to her it's very important."

I recognized his voice, it's Niklaus. I grabbed the phone from Stiles.

"I'm still not happy with you Niklaus, what do you want ."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again.

"You may not like me right now but you need to listen. Silas is out of the tomb, he was released yesterday and he's headed straight for Mystic Falls."

I froze for a moment before handing the phone to Stiles.

"Yeah, she's fine. I'll let you know if anything changes. Alright, goodbye Nik". Stiles hung up the phone.

I went to the closet and rummaged through my clothes.

"Call Sammy and tell him and Dean to get to Mystic Falls as soon as possible. I want that evil son of a bitch dead, so I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

Dun Dun duunnn, just kidding.

Hello beautiful people, here is a little filler chapter on how Stiles and the rest of the gang get introduced. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time lovelies(:

~Catia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 10K 31
(𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟) ═ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛ...
468K 13.3K 49
Being an Empath kinda sucks when you're Talia Sullivan, but at least she's not a vampire. With an odd set of strengths and weaknesses, she could be u...
1M 33.8K 31
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...