Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting

5.4K 205 229
By TheKonfusingKK

I'm sorry, Sting, but it's for the readers.

Sting: What are you talking about?

I'll give you twenty dollars if you keep me alive.

Sting: Wtf is going on?

You'll learn soon enough...

~~~

Erza's POV:

"Hey, we all got in! This is great!" Levy exclaimed with joy. My friends and I were currently standing in front of the wall of special announcements and Levy saw our names on the cheerleading tryouts. We all passed.

"We should get the acceptance forms during our new homeroom. I think we all have to go to room 215, because that's where all the cheerleaders are. I believe we have to sign the paper to conclude that we are officially joining the cheerleading team," Lucy informed.

"You should've joined, Cana. It wouldn't be fun without you," Mira said as she put an arm around Cana. Cana's eyes widened as she shook her head.

"Me? Cheering? No thanks. Honestly, being a cheerleader is the last thing I would expect to be. It just doesn't suit me. Anyways, I got to go soon. I'll talk to you later," Cana said as she waved goodbye. We all stared at her, knowing that class doesn't start until fifteen minutes.

"Why does she need to go? I don't remember Cana having anything important to do in the morning," Juvia said with suspicion.

"I'll go talk to her. I think there's something she needs help with. She's been acting weird all week, after she went to the dance with Bacchus," I said to my friends.

"I completely forgot. Didn't you go with Laxus, Mira?" Lucy asked. Mira nodded, while blushing.

"Laxus and I know each other ever since we were in kindergarten. Our moms are really close friends, so when they come and visit each other, Laxus and I would often hang out. I...grew a little crush on him overtime and I never thought he would return my feelings. When he asked me to the dance, I was really happy. To be honest, I thought it was a prank, but when he actually meant it, it made my heart flutter," Mira said shyly. We all awed at Mira's story, which made Mira's cheeks redden.

"Don't look now, but I think I saw Laxus looking at you, Mira," Juvia giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, that's very funny, Juvia. If you think I'm going to fall for that, you're-"

"Hey, I need to borrow Mira for one second. Mira, can I talk to you privately, please?" Laxus asked. Mira was in complete shock. She really thought Juvia was lying to her. Without a minute to waste, Laxus grabbed her hand, making Mira snap back to reality. She tried to reach out to us, but we all gave her a devilish smirk and mouthed, "good luck."

[HOMEROOM]

"What do you mean Faith can't make it to the football game? It's mandatory, not optional," Lisanna shouted to one of her members on the squad. We all made it to homeroom, but we all heard that one of the members of the squad got sick really bad.

"I'm sorry, but she caught a really bad cold and due to her condition, she's not going to recover as fast as we'd like." Lisanna sighed and took a seat on one of the chairs. Lucy went up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I know someone who might be able to cover for her, but I doubt it's going to happen," Lucy said.

"Really? Who is she?" Lisanna asked with hope in her eyes.

"It's not a girl, it's a guy."

"I could care less if it's a girl or boy. We need at least one more person to join the team," Lisanna said in a desperate tone. Lucy sighed and took a deep breath.

"I'll go tell Sting if he's interested in joining..."

[TIME SKIP]

"Cheerleading? You have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to join, Lucy. No matter how much you try to persuade me, I'm not going to do it. Not in front of a crowd of people. You can give me $10 for all I care, but-"

"$100."

"Where do I sign up?"

"Wait, you're serious?!"

"I wish I wasn't, but I kind of need the money to pay off my debt to Natsu. Apparently, we made a bet to see how much hot sauce we can consume and... I lost," Sting said, while scratching the back of his hair. I loudly snorted, causing Sting to look at me weirdly. After, laughing for quite some time, I maintained my posture and cleared my throat.

"Sorry, Sting. To be honest, as soon as you said hot sauce, I knew Natsu was going to win for sure. Not saying that you're bad, but I saw how much spicy stuff Natsu can eat and it's pretty impressive."

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get this over with. I'm going to quit the team as soon as the game ends. It's only a one time thing, right?" I nodded my head at Sting's question.

"Just to be clear, the reason why I asked you to be a part of the cheerleading squad is because I know you were a gymnast in 8th grade. You told me that you quit, since you had a lot of homework to do." We started walking back to room 215, but in a very slow pace.

"It's true. I do miss it, but my grades were going down, so I had no choice." I looked over at Sting who made a sad smile.

"Do you miss it?" He made contact with me and shrugged.

"Well..."

"Lucy!" Lisanna exclaimed, while running towards us.

"Oh, Lisanna. This is Sting. He agreed to join, but only for one game." Lisanna shook his hands and measured his whole body.

"What are you doing?" Sting asked.

"Duh, I need to measure your body, so I can give you your uniform," Lisanna said as she quickly finished measuring him. She handed him an extra large uniform and a pair pompoms to go with it.

"Wait, I have to wear a girl's uniform?!" I chuckled when I knew Sting had to wear a skirt.

"Sorry, but you're officially the first male member in our squad. We never expected a guy to join, but we really need you for the football game that's about to come up soon." He made an angry look at me and punched his fist together, indicating he was going to beat me up afterwards.

"Don't worry, Sting. I'm sure you're going to look fabulous," Lisanna complimented. Sting was flattered by Lisanna's comment and formed a tiny blush on his cheeks.

"Although, you should shave your legs. It's even hairier than Chewbacca." Lisanna laughed at my suggestion, making Sting's face grow twice as red.

I'm probably going to die in the next 5 seconds...

~~~

Next Update: Wednesday

One more follower to go! I currently have 499 followers and it's bothering me a lot. Please, don't be disappointed about what I'm going to say. I'm not going to reveal my face to you guys. It's not that I don't want to, but I want to wait a little longer. I'll show my face some other time, but not now. I'm really sorry, everybody...

But, hey! It's almost my birthday! February 2nd! Same day as Ground Hog's Day! I'm super excited, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ice skating with my friends. Plus, I get to eat sushi! Yummy~

P.S. No disclaimers for this chapter. I WILL have them on the next chapter. Sorry...

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
196K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
944K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91K 2.1K 19
Just some Gravity Falls comics I found. Just to clarify, none of these comics or pictures belong to me and Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch. Enjo...