Live or Die

By franky93101

He has lived on the streets almost his whole life, he learned to take care of himself since nobody else would... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

2.6K 100 50
By franky93101

Unknown POV

I was crouched down behind a dumpster watching the entrance to the alley that I was in.  I watched as pedestrians walked by with their families.  I scanned the crowd looking for any suspicious looking people, or any cops who were undercover.

"Ouch!" I heard a glass bottle roll across the dirty pavement, I gritted my teeth and spun around to face Piper "Shh! Are you trying to get us caught?!" I hissed at her.

I turned back around and silently crept to the almost invisible door on the side of the building.  I motioned the three girls to follow me, I knocked the door a different number of beats.  The door opened and a man quickly ushered us all in.

As soon as the door was closed, I was tackled into a hug.  "Dude! What are you doing here?" I quickly jumped away from the contact "Good to see you too, Frank" I replied sarcastically.  He just gave me a grin before looking behind me.

"Who are they?" He asked with complete confusion.  I never brought people to my place, I have never even spoken to anybody other than Frank and a few others.

I turned towards the three girls, I turned back around to see Frank staring at Hazel.  I gave a knowing smirk towards him making him scowl at me.  I gave a small chuckle before I introduced the girls "Frank, this is Annabeth, Piper, and the one you have been drooling over is named Hazel".

Frank lunged at me tackling me down to the ground, he pulled his fist back to punch me for saying that.  I kicked my leg out and hooked it around  his knee and brought my arm back and slammed it across his chest pulling him down to the ground.

I rolled back up and stood over a glaring Frank, I offered him my hand as I smirked down at him.  He glared at me before taking my hand, he fixed his coat dusting it off.  I heard the girls giggling at us as well as a flustered looking Hazel.

"Now that that is settled, where is Will?" I asked Frank.  "He should be in his room, if not then he is at the bar" replied Frank.  I clapped my hand on his shoulder while walking past him "Thanks man".

I motioned for the girls to follow me, we walked up the back stairway and down the dimly lit hallway.  I stopped in front a white door and knocked before entering.  The place was completely clean, every thing was in order and precise.

"WILL?!" I yelled for him.  I heard a crash followed by cursing, Will came running out of the bathroom with a wild panicked look on his face "What?! What happened?! Who's hurt?!" He was swinging around looking for a problem.

I waited until he calmed down and quit freaking out, I had to wait for a few minutes for that to happen.  "Are you done?" I finally asked him as he calmed down.  He nodded quickly with wide eyes.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you would help me out with a slight problem" I said slowly.  Will slowly calmed down and walked over to me "So, what's the problem?" he asked going into doctor mode.

I shrugged off my jacket and sat down on a cot "I need your help getting a bullet out of my leg" I said pulling apart my pant leg that was stuck together by blood.

Will slipped on some glasses before crouching down in front of me and taking a look at the bullet hole, he gently cut away some of the fabric of my jeans to see how far the bullet went in.  I relaxed back onto the cot as Will started to clean up the wound, I felt a pinch on my leg as Will got the tweezers to find the bullet.

I started to dose off listening to the girls talk and Will work on my leg.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I breathed out a groan as I tried to wake myself up.  I slowly sat up and rubbed my face tiredly.  I looked up to see Will standing over me.  "I sent the girls to your room to go to sleep, they were pretty tired" I nodded my head and stood up,

"You will need to try and stay off your leg, I know you wont so I'm giving you some meds to take for the pain" He said, handing me a bottle of pills.  "Just take them when your leg starts to throb in pain".

"Thanks man, I owe you one" I smiled at Will before going towards my room, I used the wall to support myself as I hobbled over to my door.  It was pitch black door.

I opened the door to see the girls spread out around my room, Piper was on the floor wrapped up in some blankets while Hazel was curled up on my beanbag, I looked around to see Annabeth curled up on my side of the bed.

I quietly walked over to my bed and eased myself down on the opposite side of Annabeth.  I decided to stay up and keep an eye on them.  The place I lived isn't exactly the safest place in the world, I once had some guy barge in drunk trying to pick a fight with me.

I reached over Annabeth towards my nightstand and grabbed my book that I was reading, I sat back against the wall put my reading glasses on.  I stayed like that until about 9 in the morning, my eyes were dry and my body was stiff.

During the night, Annabeth had rolled over and snuggled into my chest, I didn't notice until I heard Piper give out a whisper squeal when she had woken up.  I looked up from my book to see her and Hazel staring at Annabeth and I in complete adoration.

I stared at them blankly for a moment before going back to my book.  I knew what they were talking about, I just didn't really care.  I was almost finished with my book when Annabeth started to stir and wake up.

She rubbed her eyes tiredly, her eyes widened when she realized that she was laying her head on my chest.  She shot up into a sitting position and stuttered out an apology "I-I'm so so sorry" I stared at her in amusement.

"It is fine, Annabeth.  But If I were you I would try calming down your squealing friends" I said going back to my book.  I heard the girls yelling back and forth about something that I do not care about.

I heard a loud thump and a crash followed after, the girls went quiet and I put my book away.  I heard the noise become louder, it was heading straight for my door.  "Go hide under the bed, quickly!" I told them quietly but firmly.

They quickly crawled under the bed, I turned back towards the door, I positioned myself in a defensive stance.  I waited for what felt like forever before the door slammed open and I was tackled across the bed.

I wrestled whoever had attacked me, to the ground.  I finally saw who had tackled me "Leo?!" I said in astonishment, I jumped up to my feet and pulled him up with me "Dude! I just heard you got back!!! Where have you been?! I finished building Festus! I also ate a ton of skittles and an entire thing of monster!!!" Leo said in one breath

I stared at him blankly for a minute while he just grinned at me.  I shook my head at him "You guys can come out from under the bed now" I told the girls.

They quickly scrambled out from under the bed and straitened out there clothes, "Guys, this is my brother Leo" I said to them in a bored voice making Leo pout.  "Oh come on man! You know that's not what people call me!" He turned to the girls "They call me The super-sized McShizzle, man I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme.  And all the ladies love a bad boy"  I pinched the bridge of my nose at his stupidity.

He then turned to me with an evil glint in his eyes.  Oh no.  "And this is my brother, bow down to the king of sass! All hail king Persassy!!!" I glared at Leo as snorts of laughter filled my room "Alright, that's enough of Leo for a day. Get out, I got stuff to do" I told him while pushing him out of my room.

I slammed the door shut before he could say anything else that would embarrass me.  I turned around to see the girls trying to contain their laughter at what just occurred.

I rolled my eyes at them.  Once they sobered up, I gave them clothes to change into, I walked to Nico's room while they were taking a shower and getting dressed.  I knocked on the door that had a black skull on it.

Nico opened the door quietly.  He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, some black and white converse, and a plain dark red colored shirt.  He fiddled with his skull ring as he stared up at me, he looked as if he just got up from a nap.

He looked surprised to see me.  True, I never really interacted with anybody while I was here unless there was a problem or I was just in a really good mood.

"Hey man, can I hang out in here for a while?" I asked.  Nico smiled at me, it was small but it was there "Sure, common in" I walked in and sat down on the window sill, I gazed out the window staring at the city.

"So what brings you to my dungeon?" I glanced up at Nico from my crouching position, I looked back towards the area of the city that I was going to check on later today "Some civilians were at the wrong place at the wrong time, I had to get them out and bring them here, they getting dressed in my room". I explained to him.

I stood up from my position and sat down on his bed "So how is Bianca doing in college?" I questioned with curiosity.  "She says it's fun, she made some friends down there but that's all I know, she can get pretty boring when she talks about what she does in her free time" I cracked a smile at that.

"So what's going on with you man? You left two years ago without a word, nobody has seen you since"

Hey guys! sorry for the late update, I made you guys an extra long chapter so I hope you love it :D

So this chapter was mainly to introduce some of the characters... So what do you think Nico meant when he said Percy hadn't been here since two years ago???

It might be a little confusing right now, but I will explain it in the next chapter

So Vote, Comment, and Follow (Just not in the creepy/stalker way ;D)

Later BlueBerries!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...