Kiss me

By Ivettexz

"I've learned my lesson Mr. Bateman" I say as I stand up from my desk and walk up to his. "Have you really Mi... More

Chapter 1
~Chapter 2~
Chapter 3
~Chapter 4~
Chapter 5
~Chapter 6~
Chapter 7
~ Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9
~ Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11
~ Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15
~ Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17
~Chapter 18~
Chapter 19
~Chapter 20~
Chapter 21
~Chapter 22~
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
~Chapter 26~
Chapter 27
~Chapter 28~
Chapter 29
~Chapter 30~
Chapter 31

~Chapter 24~

13K 259 43
By Ivettexz

   The drive there wasn't awkward. More like funny. Liam was telling me about the time where this guy thought that Liam was gay and he felt on his junk and he felt so uncomfortable that he got up and told the guy he wasn't that way and he's sorry. I couldn't stop laughing. I could just imagine the look on his face. We arrived at the restaurant and took a seat. I honestly was hungry. The smell of pizza filled the air and I couldn't help but sniff and sigh at how amazing it smelled.

"Someone's hungry" Liam chuckled. I blushed and giggled.

"Hey it's not my fault the pizza smells amazing in here. Plus I haven't ate." I pouted at him and he laughed.

"The pizza here is amazing. I can't even lie. But I was gonna take you to like a fancy place with stake and stuff like that but I mean pizzas pretty good no?"

"Yeah pizza is great haha but I mean whether the place is fancy or not, I don't really care." He nodded as the waitress approached us.

"Can I start you guys with some drinks?" She said taking out her pen and notepad.

"Yeah, what would you like Victoria?"

"You can go first" I said smiling.

"No ladies first" he said insisting. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Um I'd like a glass of sweet tea please" she nodded and jotted it down. "And you sir?" She asked tuning towards Liam.

"Pepsi is fine" she nodded and laid down the menus.

"Your drinks would be here in just a moment. Are you guys ready to order or do you need time?"

"Um I think we're ready" Liam said looking over at me making sure that was fine and I nodded. Liam ordered some pizza and cheese sticks. Mmmm I want the food to hurry already. She gave us our drinks and left back to the kitchen.

"So how's everything?" Liam asked.

"What do you mean everything?"

"As in life and school" he said playing with the napkins.

"Oh well um it's actually going pretty good, yourself?"

"Ehh alright"

"And why is that?" He started fiddling with his fingers and sighed.

"My mom just found out she has cancer." He said taking a gulp of his drink. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Is she okay?"

"Victoria, she has cancer. What do you think?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No no no it okay," he sighed. "I just..its been hard I guess" he said. Poor Liam. I feel so bad for him. Like I didn't think something like this would happen. It was unexpected. I can just imagine what he's going through. I would hate for that to happen to one of my family members. And me over here being mean to him while he's going through this. Well first off, I didn't know about this. Second, I'm only mean because he thinks since he's a "hot ass" that every girl will fall for him but not me haha. Well because of Nick and of course, I'm not interested in Liam that way.

"I'm sure everything's gonna be okay. You just have to stay strong and not think negative about it."

"How can I not be negative when all there is is negative?"

"No, see that's what your not supposed to think Liam. She can get cured. She has a chance to survive. Just because she has cancer doesn't mean she can't get better. You just have to have hope" He sighed. I honestly don't know what to exactly say to someone in this type of situation. Like yes I know you have to comfort them and stuff but sometimes that doesn't help and it's hard at times.

"Everything's going to be okay alright?" I said reaching over and putting my hand over his. He looked at our hands and the at me. His eyes staring into mine. He looked like he was just trying to be strong and not show how hurt and confused he was. He nodded and before I could say anything else, the waitress came with our food. Yes finally! This pizza smells delicious. We began eating and talking about other things. Like school and traveling. I was listening to Liam talk about how he wants to go to Canada to visit when I heard a familiar deep chuckle causing me to get the chills all over. I paused. My heart was pounding. I slowly turned my head checking behind me and there he was. In all his glory. Wearing a dark grey suit and his hair pushed back giving it that sexy ass look. A bell like chuckle caused me to face who was in front of him. Her. Her hair out in a ponytail and a white dress that clung to her like a second skin. I couldn't see her face but I don't really want to anyways.

"Tori!" Liam's voice startled me and I faced him quickly.

"I'm sorry I was just-"

"Distracted by Mr. Bateman yes I can see that" he chuckled. I could feel a slight blush creep up my neck. How embarrassing. I got caught staring at them.

"N-No! I was just admiring the cakes?" It came out more sounding like a question. Dammit. He raised an eyebrow at me. Fuck now I really do sound like a fat girl who just wants some cake. He probably thinks all I think about is food. Great move Victoria I mentally cursed myself.

"Whatever you say Tori"  he said chuckling and taking a sip of his drink. I bite my lip and just took a bite of my pizza. I continued to talk to Liam and tried my best to ignore the annoying giggles and flirty remarks coming from Brooke. It irked me honestly. We eventually got up and I waited by the counter while Liam paid. I told his ass to let me help pay but Nooo he just had to keep insisting. I get that he's being a gentleman but I don't really like it when people pay for me. It makes me feel like I don't have money when I do. I watched Nick and Brooke get up and stand at the other end of the counter. I hope he hasn't noticed me. I don't want him seeing me. Brooke was getting pretty close to him and having her hands on his chest. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. A jealous feeling. What the hell? What's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to be feeling this. Then her lips landing on his interrupted my thoughts. And suddenly I felt hurt. They pulled away from that small kiss and I couldn't bare to look anymore. I was walking towards the door when Liam caught my hand.

"What's wrong sugar plum?" Sugar plum?

"Nothing nothing can we just go please?"

"Yes but why in such a hurry?" I sighed and turned to face him. His hand landed on my cheek softly and his thumb was going in circles on my skin. I felt comfortable. "Your so beautiful" he whispered. I was trapped in his eyes. I was stuck. Then I felt a pair of eyes on me. Watching my every move.

"Liam I-"

"Just let me feel your lips please" he whispered softly against my lips.

"Liam I c-can't" I managed to say. His lips landed on mine and I instantly was pulled away by a pair of strong hands.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Nick shouted at Liam. I was shocked. What did I just let happen?

"Calm the hell down Mr. Bateman. Geez"

"No you calm the hell down!" He shouted.

"Why are you yelling at me like I did something wrong? Why don't you just go with your girlfriend over there huh? Leave me alone"

"She's not my girlfriend!" He charged towards Liam getting ready to punch when I stepped in.

"Stop!" I shouted at Nick. "Don't you dare touch him Nick!" I pointed my finger at him. He looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes and I could tell he was furious. He looked at Liam and then at me.

"C'mon sugar plum lets go" Liam said walking towards the door and motioning for me to come along. I stood in front of Nick. Our eyes not leaving each others.

"I'm not one of your dumb ass whores that you can just call and sweet talk when your other whore isn't looking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.6K 43
I watched him watch me as he was about to press his fist into the big red button that read "Emergency Fire!". I was unable to form words because, I t...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
426K 7K 26
"How about this, every question you get wrong you have to take a piece of clothing off of you and when you get it right I have to take a piece of clo...
1.9M 64.5K 49
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He rips my lace underwear off and slides his nike grey shorts off. "I ha- uhhh" he slams his dick into me and I...