War of Hormone{A BTS FANFICTI...

By OfficialHeyItsC

(Inspired by Mr. Arrogant) Normal school girl. She has to deal with a couple problems in her life. Her friend... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
MESSAGE ON...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Just a quick Author's note
WATTYS !
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

2.7K 115 35
By OfficialHeyItsC

I stopped to catch my breath. I was huffing and taking deep breaths. I honestly thought standing outside of class holding your arms up was the worse punishment, our literature teacher told us to run laps until the period was over. He ran past me and yelled "Yah! Don't stop running, we'll get in trouble!"

I was given this punishment because of him... Again. We argued, this one was worse out of all of our arguments. It was like he took out all of his anger on me. I thought today was going to be different but it was just as any other day.

"Why do you care so much, you do this for a living." I said. He then stopped beside me. "This is better than community service, so stop your whining pabo." He said. I didn't care, I hated this type of punishment.

Finally the bell rang.

I went over to my locker and left my book bag, when someone took my wrist and dragged me to the lunch line.

Luckily I was able to close my locker door. I looked over at the person who was dragging me, it was Hui. Hyori was behind us. "You guys scared me." I told them.

"Sorry" they said in sync. "Where's HyeJin?" I asked. "In the library" Hyori said, getting a tray filled with food.

We get our trays and sit at an empty table. "So how was your punishment?" Hui asked. "I thought it was never going to end." I said eating a chopstick-full of the gross school food. "What was it this time?" Hyori asked. "We had to run laps on the school track field until the bell rang" I responded swallowing my food.
"Aish that's tiring" Hui said playing around with the food.

Tell me about it.

There was a quick silence. "Did you guys noticed something strange about Taehyung today?" I asked, interrupting the silence and stared down at the table, not wanting to know what their reactions were. I feel them exchange looks, because that's what they do.

I look up at them and they have confused expressions on their faces. "Never mind.." I said trailing off as I look up to a boy with his tray. He's a familiar face and he's looking for somewhere to sit. "He should sit with us" I said thinking out loud.

They both look back at the direction that I'm looking at.

"Yah! Sung-yeol!!" Hui yelled motioning him to come over. He comes over to us with his tray in his hand and says bluntly "What?"

"You should sit with us." Hui says somewhat cheerfully.

He looks at her up and down for a moment. And how unproper she's wearing it. He sees her wearing her uniform shirt unbuttoned, showing her grunge rock band t-shirt, and her cardigan tied around her waist along with the rest of the uniform. At this weather we're told to wear our cardigans... But not the way she's wearing it.

"You should sit with the people you like." He finally says in his smooth voice. He has that kind of cool voice. He's quiet but there's rumor that he has a dark past... Which is why I guess he's quiet. Hui grunts and sits down angrily, tired of his little attitude. She looks pissed off.

He continues to walk over to continue looking for a seat when I stop him with my hand. "Sit with us, please?" I look up at him, smiling. He looks down at my arm and I do the same, I seem to be holding on to it and shaking it, trying to get him to stay. I then let go of his arm and look down at the table. At the corner of my eye I see him sit down beside me, I looked at him and smiled brightly. We continued our lunch.

There was another moment of silence. Again I asked "Sung-yeol-ah, did you notice something different about Taehyung today?"

"No" he said sternly. I asked him because he's known Taehyung longer than I have. No one noticed but me. I can't be the only one, he was definitely acting strange. Another awkward moment. And I realized something, "Yah, how comes you and Hui-ah don't get along?" I asked.

He stays quiet as he finishes up his food and answers "She could be childish." At that Hui drops her fork and pounds her fist firmly on the table. "Says the one who complains about his parents all day! 'My eomma left me, My Appa is a douche for marring again! Stop showing off your mom, you're such a jerk'!" She says.

They glare at each other and I break it up. I know they're secretly cursing each other out in their minds. "Yah, stop it." I tell them. And they both continue eating. Until Hui stands up and says "Let's go." HyeJin follows and so do I but I say something to Sung-yul.

"Yah, sorry for her she's.... Not having a good day." I say. He smiles and nods. I've never seen him smile before. "Yah, you look handsome with a smile on your face." I said thinking out loud. The words slip out of my mouth. And he chuckles out my reaction. "Come with us for rice cakes after school? My treat." I ask. He says yes and I go and catch up with my friends.

We go over to our lockers and pack up our stuff. When I shut my locker door, we realize there's a huge crowd cheering on in a circle. We run over to check out.

It's Taehyung and Jae Suk, they're fighting. No, they're not fighting, Taehyung beating him up. Jae Suk's face already filled with bruises, and Taehyung pushes him against the lockers.

"Where's my money you little punk?" He yells at him. I start to go over there to stop him but Jungkook stops me. "Back off Areum." He says.

Yup, Jungkook is his partner in crime.

"Let me go" I say, pushing him aside and grabbing Taehyung's wrist, stopping him from his next punch.

"What do you want?" He yells at me. Out of nowhere Sung-yul comes and separates Taehyung and Jae Suk. "Stop. Now." He says looking at Taehyung.

"And you. Jungkook right?" He pauses, "You shouldn't be in this. She was just trying to help." They both leave opposite directions. Hui comes over to me. "Are you okay?" She asks. She glares at Taehyung "Just leave punk!" She yells at him. I hear Taehyung grunt and walk away angrily.

***

The bell rang and its fifth period. My friends and I rush over to the locker room to change into our gym clothes. We have P.E right now.

During class we're told to put all of our hatred in throwing the ball, no matter who you throw it too. After that we played a quick game of volleyball. Girls had their own game and boys had their own as well.

Everything was going smoothly until I felt something coming, flying, towards me. I turn around and see a volleyball coming over from the boys side. I wasn't able to react quickly and the ball hit me. Smack in the face. I hear my friends gasp as they run to me holding my head.

"Oh my god!"

"Are you okay?"

"I'll take you to the nurses office."

Jin helps me up and support me as I walk. I suddenly feel dizzy and tired, and I seem to pass out.

I wake up in the nurses office. I sit up on the bed and look around blinking repeatedly. My feet are hanging from the bed and plant them firmly on the ground. Next to me is a chair, Jin is sleeping soundly in it. He wakes up when I fail walking and accidentally stubbed my foot in a chair.

Ouch

"You're up." He says cheerfully. "Yeah."I say. "Are you feeling better?" He asks. "Yup, I say smiling, "You know, Jin, you didn't have to stay."

"But I wanted too." He pauses, "plus the nurse told me to stay until you wake up so I kind of had to." He chuckles, his smile makes me smile.

"Do you know who threw the ball?" He asked. I shook my head no.

Yes. It was Taehyung.

He was the last person I saw and I could tell it was him by the way he looked at me. Glaring, but at the same time, glad he made the shot. I realized something and asked "What period is this?"

"Second to last... Home Economics" he responds. "Let's go." I say.

With that we make our way to home economics class. We give our late passes to our teacher and take our assigned seats. Everyone is staring. I feel so awkward walking into class. When I sat down, I felt someone staring at me. I turn back and see Taehyung glaring at me the meanest death stare of all. And I turn forward, trying to ignore him.

10 minutes later and the bell finally rang. "Thanks Jin-oppa, for taking me to the nurses office." I say smiling. "You're welcome Areum-ah.... Did I mention that you look really pretty?" He said. I was blushing badly.

I was going to say something to Jin after picking up my bag but Hyori grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of class and it was too late. She dragged me up the stairs running to the third floor. "Come on!! History class isn't around the corner you know! Speed it up!!" She yells while still running.

Why does she want to get here so early? We walk in and take our seats, she immediately starts talking to Jimin. Maybe that's why..?

Min Yoongi comes in and sees me with a big smile on my face. "What's with you today?" He asked sitting down beside me. "Nothing why?" I say slightly laughing. "Because you're smiling more, and compared to yesterday this is a completely different attitude."

"What's so different about today?" I asked. He took a moment but said. "You're smiling more. More than ever." He says calmly. "What's so special about my smile?" I ask chuckling.

He takes a deep breath. "You bright up the room when you smile...Remember that year you had a big crush on me?" He pauses, "well I liked you back. I just didn't tell you because I was afraid you didn't like me."

That would've been nice to know that year, not this one. But did he just confess to me. It's strange. I'm confused. What does this have to do with-

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... You look beautiful when you smile. Absolutely gorgeous."

______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in FOREVER but I'm in exam week at my school so I've been super busy.

Anyway! I hope the long chapter makes up for it.

I'm most likely not going to be able to update until my break in February, but I WILL promise to upload at least four more chapters during my winter break!!

AND FINALLY
This long chapter is for YOU guys because you guys got this book up to 1K READS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!!

Keep voting and keep commenting, I love you all.

Annyeong!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 3.3K 47
~A BTS FANFIC~ An alternate reality. Seven famous boys who are not what they seem. One of them is different. Yoona, an ordinary girl who is chose...
299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
4.7K 229 15
A story of an insecure girl who hates herself, and is throwing herself in to depression. She is all alone and her family kicked her out because she w...
159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...