Hidden Feelings *COMPLETED*{T...

Par Writter3_alexis

This story is a sweet little twist on Teen wolf, but even if you don't watch teen wolf you should still love... Plus

Exploring beginnings
Exploring kisses
Exploring Secrets
Exploring Love
His Kiss
Exploring Each Other
Ruining Fun
ALWAYS
Re-Beginning
Warning
Our Last
This Changes Everything
News Update!!
News Update!!!
Thanks you guys so much!!

Exploring Heartbreak

9.6K 130 72
Par Writter3_alexis

------Stiles POV------

I woke up and the first thing on my mind was her. I usually don't go this crazy over girls like this, but Kate was different. I laid in my bed for half an hour just thinking about her, about yesterday. I couldn't believe she teased me like that, that was a pretty low blow especially to a guy, but at least I know she wants me now.

I finally raised out of bed and made it to a shower. I continued thinking about Kate and realized something I had never felt before. I was in love with her, I really was and it is time for Scott to find out. If she won't tell him I will. I have no idea how he's gonna take it but only one way to find out.

I hurry and get dressed to get over Kate's and Scott's house. When I finally arrived I saw that Scott's bike was gone, well so much for telling him. But that also meant Kate was probably home alone.

I walked in the front door, I haven't knocked on their door since I was like eleven cause I came over here so often it was like my second home. I closed the door behind me and looked around for Kate. She wasn't in the living room, but I did hear water running upstairs so I figured she was in the shower.

I walked up the stairs and looked in Scotts room to make sure he wasn't home, and went into Kate's room. I walked in and heard her singing, I sat down on her bed. "I didn't know you sung in the shower." I said joking. Then I heard the water stop and the door to her bathroom open.

"Scott what have I told you about coming in my room without knocking?" She asked thinking I was Scott. She walked out only wrapped in a towel, her body was still wet from the shower and I swear almost passed out. She was brushing her hair and hadn't looked up get.

She finally turned around "Oh my gosh stiles!" she screamed when she saw me. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I replied laughing at her. "Well since your already in here and seeing me in just a towel, you mind getting me some clothes out of my drawer?" She asked me embarrassed . "Yeah, which drawer?" "The first one." she answered still brushing her hair.

I walked up to her dresser and opened the first drawer to see a bunch of underwear and bras. "Um you sure its the first one?" "Yeah silly." she answered still turned to her mirror. "But its all underwear and bras." I stated a little confused. She turned around and looked at me "Yeah pick out your favorites." She said and winked at me.

Okay I can do this its just a bra and some panties. I began looking through all her bras, that were pretty I guess I really didn't know what the world I was doing. My mom died when I was young so I was never around this kind of stuff. I mean I had seen them plenty of times but never had to deal with them. All I knew was how to get one off a girl.

I ended up picking a purple one with a little lace and the matching panties. She had some that were sexier but I didn't wanna give her the wrong idea. I walked over to her and handed them to her "Here you go." I said hoping she liked the ones I picked , well they were hers so I would assume she likes them. "Great thanks." she said happy with my selection. I sighed with relief feeling like I had just passed a test.

She walked in the bathroom to put them on, so I looked at her stuff little more. On her sink she had the usual, like toothbrush, brush, deodorant. She had girly stuff like perfume, lotion, jewelry, and some hair stuff.

She walked out the bathroom in her panties her bra was over her breast, but it wasn't buckled. She looked so sexy, this girl had an amazing body. I thought I was gonna pass out again.

"Can you buckle my bra?" she asked looking at me. This girl was trying to kill me. "um sure." I answered swallowing hard. I stood up and walked behind her. I looked down at the back of her body. I could feel my whole body heating up."Who buckles your bra every other day?" I asked wondering why she asked me to. "I do." she said like it was obvious. "Then why am I doing it?" "Because I want you to." she answered seductively. Oh gosh she really was trying to kill me. I slowly buckled her bra and I could see I made chill bumps come up all over her body.

I ran my hands down her side felling her soft skin, but then she moved and began walking to her dresser. She retrieved some blue jean shorts and I watched her slide them up her legs. I walked up behind her ran my fingers down her arm "Kate." we heard her mom call who I thought was already gone. I could hear her walking down the hall toward Kate's room, but I couldn't be seen in here especially if Scott wasn't here, and with Kate half naked.

I hurried in the closet and Kate shut the door just before her mom walked in. "Hey I'm about to head to work, did you need anything?" "Um besides a shirt, I do need some money I wanted to go see a movie with a friend." "Okay here's twenty that should be enough, bye love you." "love you to." Kate yelled.

After I heard the front door close I walked out of the closet. "We need to tell Scott, so I don't have to hide in your closet again." I said almost laughing but I was serious. "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, so the next time we see him i guess we'll tell him." I was glad she wanted to tell him also. "Alright sounds like a plan." I replied happily.

"Who you going to the movies with?" I asked curious about what she told her mom. "A friend, he's.." before she could say another word I cut her off "He?" "Yeah he, he's around six foot, gorgeous Carmel eyes, nice body, he's actually a pretty sexy dude." she answered smirking at me.

"Oh so you think I'm sexy?" I said as I started walking to her, but every step I took forward she took back. "What makes you think I was taking about you?" she asked teasing me.

Then her back hit a wall, and I came right up to her and pushed her body completely against the wall with mine.

-----Kate POV------

I shouldn't have said he was sexy, but I was true, very true. I'm pretty sure Scott's still home, and I wasn't trying I cause this, especially not this early in the morning! But what the heck I loved this boy.

He pushed his body against mine and then began kissing me. I realized I was still just in my bra when he rubbed his hands down my bare back, which sent chills down my spine. I hooked my arms around his neck and continued kissing him.

"What if Scott sees?" I asked catching my breath. "He's not even home, we're all alone." stiles answered with a smirk on his face.

He trailed kisses down my neck, he had me pinned against the wall. He gently moved his hand down the front of my body and down to the rim of my shorts. Then slowly slid his hand down into my shorts, I knew I should probably stop him but I really didn't want to.

His fingers started moving, making me moan uncontrollably. If I hadn't have been grabbing his arms I would have jumped out of my skin.

I had never felt like this before, but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop. He stopped kissing be and watched the effect he had on me. He began moving his hand faster and I could barely take it, I looked at him but he was just smirking at me. "Sttiless." I managed to get out. He groaned at my words "I love it when you say my name." he answered but didn't stop.

All a sudden it all stopped and Stiles went flying across the room.

-------Scotts POV-------

I can't believe this, Allison broke up with me. I mean really she didn't trust me? I was just trying to protect her. This was all so messed up, I just needed to get with Stiles and forget all of this.

I walked up to the back door of my house but it was locked. I stopped and listened, and with my hearing I could hear a girl moaning. What the world was Kate having sex in our house?

I ran around to the front to go through the front door, and saw Stiles Jeep. So was Stiles having sex with some girl in my house? It was about time he finally got him a girl, I wonder who she was? But did he really have to do it in my house?!

I walked in the door and could hear the noise coming from up stairs, really Stiles better not be using my bed. I ran up the stairs and opened the door, but no one was in my room. Then I could hear the sounds were actually coming from Kate's room. So where was Stiles? and Who was Kate with?

I opened the door to Kate's room, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Stiles and my sister were, she was making the sounds! What the hell! Without even thinking my anger took over and I ran up to them and threw Stiles across the room.

"Scott!" Kate yelled when she saw me. Stiles was holding his head from hitting it on the door when I threw him. I looked at both of them but they didn't say anything at first. "Scott have you been crying?" Kate asked me as she began walking up to me, but I put my hand up to stop her.

Then I looked back at Stiles "Really Allison just broke up with me and your in here trying to get with my sister? All over her I should kill you right now. Why would you make her do that?" He looked up at me but then looked quickly at Kate as if for conformation.

He took a deep breath and moved his hand from his head "I wasn't just all over your sister, I was all over my girlfriend." "What girlfriend?" I asked confused. "Yeah, and I wasn't making her do anything, well that she didn't want to." he answered standing up. "You and Stiles go out?" I asked Kate. "Yeah we were gonna tell you the next time we saw you but you kinda found out first" she answered with her head down.

"Man I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but Kate was scared." Stiles said apologizing, But I needed to think so I just walked out of the room.

This was to much for one day, Allison and now my sister and best friend. I guess Stiles being with my sister could be okay. I didn't like her with any guy, but I trusted Stiles.

I walked into my room and shut the door. "Are you okay? I can't believe Scott did that." I could hear Kate ask Stiles in her room. I didn't throw him that hard, he was fine maybe just a bruise, I had a little trouble controlling my strength when angry one of the side affects of being a werewolf.

" Yeah I'm okay, but I should probably go I don't think Scott wants me here." Stiles answered Kate. "Ugh okay," "You gonna be okay here alone?" "Yes Scott might be mad but he would never hurt me, he truly is my brother and you know he was just trying to protect me." Kate answered. "Yeah I know, gosh I feel like my dad just walked in on me or something" Stiles replied.

Their conversation made me realize that they knew I was just trying to protect the people I love, and I know Stiles won't hurt Kate, or I will rip his throat out. I guess I can't stop Kate from having a boyfriend and if she was going to have one I'm glad she picked Stiles.

I hurried out of my room to catch him before he left, I caught him right before walking out the front door. "Stiles can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure man." he answered almost surprised.

We walked to the kitchen and sat on opposite sides of the counter. " I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay with you going out with Kate, you know I was just trying to protect her, and I'm sorry I threw you like that man, you know when I get mad I just stop thinking now. But if Kate's gonna have a boyfriend, she couldn't have picked a better guy."

Stiles became relieved at my words "Thanks man, and I know but you already know I would never hurt her, cause I really don't want you to kill me and because I really do love her." "Wow I never thought I would ever hear you say that, but I thought you had brought another girl to my house when I heard the moans from outside and when I saw it was sister I just kinda lost it." I said explaining "

A smirk fell to his face when I reminded him what he was doing before I came in Kate's room. "Nope it was definitely her." he said sarcastically. "Hey man that's my sister!" I said trying to show I didn't approve. "Yep, and she is my girlfriend. Your gonna have to face that she's not a little girl any more she's a woman now, and trust me when I say..." he was gonna continue but I cut him off "Okay I get it, now stop!" I really didn't wanna now what was about to come out of his mouth.

"Just don't do any thing stupid okay?" I asked and I knew he would get the message. "I won't do anything you wouldn't do to Allis- " he stopped his sentence.

" Okay first of all I've done things to Allison that I don't even wanna try to imagine you doing to Kate. That's just gross. Second yes she did break up with me." I said trying not get upset. "I'm sorry man, Why she break up with you?" Stiles asked actually sounding concerned.

"She said she didn't trust me anymore, when I was just trying to protect her." "Well I'm sure you didn't try to hurt her, but sometimes your protecting gets mixed with your werewolf and people get thrown across rooms." he said referring to himself, but he did have a point. "Yeah I know, but go check on Kate make sure she's okay." "Alright, oh and just because I go out with your sister doesn't mean I'm not still your best friend." He responded standing up and walking to the living room.

"I wouldn't be listing in if I were you!" Stiles yelled from the steps joking, but he was right I might throw up if I hear that again. "Don't worry I don't wanna get sick." I yelled back at him and heard him laugh.

-----Stiles POV-----

I was so happy Scott didn't have a problem with me and Kate. She was gonna be so happy when she finds out!

I walked up to her room to see her laid across her bed on her stomach. "Hey." I said softly walking in her room. "Scott I really don't wanna talk to you right now!" she snapped, gosh that's the second time she confused me with Scott today.

I decided to let her know it was me by doing something Scott would never do. I walked up to her and smacked her on the butt. "What the hell Scott?" she asked turning around. She practically jumped into my arms when she saw it was me. "I thought you left like ten minutes ago." she said still holding me. "No, I was actually talking to Scott, he's okay with us!" I said and she hopped off of me. "Really?" She replied looking as shocked as I was when he told me. "Yeah but Allison broke up with him, and we need to get him out of here today." I told her

"Okay we can all go some where, so much for us going to the movies huh." she said kind of disappointed. "Hey I'm gonna take you out on our first date soon okay, I promise and maybe later we can get back to what Scott interrupted." I replied smirking trying to make her feel better. "Yeah maybe, you know you kinda took advantage of me there. You knew I wouldn't stop you." She said pocking me in the chest, but she was right I knew she wouldn't want to stop me.

"Oh but you loved it." I told her, but it was true and she knew it was. "Yeah I did didn't I?" she asked me with a smirk. Instead of answering her I lightly kissed her lips.

"Come on let's get down stairs to Scott." I told her so we wouldn't end up spending all day in her room together. I started walking toward her door and then she jumped on my back. I took us both down the hall and stairs with ease, Kate was super light no problem for me.

We finally made it to the living room to find Scott staring at the TV, but it was off. Kate jumped off my back and went to sit beside Scott "Hey, you okay?" she asked worried about her brother. "Yeah, just thinking." he answered slowly. I sat down in the chair beside the couch "Hey you wanna go some where man? We can go to the arcade, we haven't been there in forever." I asked trying to get him to do something. "Not really." he answered with a sigh. "Nope come on, your going." Kate said as she pulled Scott off the couch.

We all walked out the door and to my Jeep "Hold on I forgot my phone." Scott said in an aggravated tone as he ran back to the house. I walked over and opened the door for Kate and she rewarded me with a light kiss, but I put my hand in the side of her face and continued kissing her.

Then I heard sounds like someone was throwing up behind us so I turned to see Scott acting like he was sick. "Gross" he said walking up to the jeep. "Not really." I said smiling at Kate. "No trust me its gross" Scott said almost laughing. Every one got in their usual position, and I pulled out of the driveway and headed toward the mall.

-----Kate POV-----

"So how long have you two been secretly going out?" Scott asked breaking the silence. "Three days." I answered him. "You two have only been dating three day and you already going that far?" Scott asked shocked. "Its not like you caught us doing anything that bad." "Well maybe you weren't hearing what I was hearing, but it was pretty bad." I could hear Stiles chuckling at Scott's comment, and I became a little embarrassed.

"While your talking about us how about we talk about you lover boy. Yeah Allison came and told me how after just one date, barley knowing her two weeks you were all in her pants. So you don't have any right to talk about us, cause we have known each other almost all of our lives and we still haven't gone all the way yet!" I snapped at him. I didn't mean to go that far but he made me upset.

We just stopped at a red light. "Yeah man" Stiles said to Scott and they did their stupid handshake. "Hold on, yet?" Scott said staring at stiles, but Stiles just looked out the window. "ouch" they both yelled as a slapped them in the back of the head. "What was that for?" Scott asked rubbing his head. "Yeah what I do?" Stiles asked doing the same. "Both of you know what that was for." I answered the two idiots.

** Three hours later**

We were all having a blast playing the games in the arcade, of course the boys beat me at everything but I didn't care about a stupid game. As long as Scott was having some fun, that was all I was worried about.

"I'm gonna get some more tokens." Scott told me and Stiles as he began walking away. "You wanna play a game of pool?" Stiles asked me. "Yeah, I think I can actually beat you at pool!" I said to him jocking around. "You wish, but we need two tokens to play and I'm out." "Scott just went to get some, I'll go get some from him.""I'll be here." he said and hit my butt as I walked toward Scott, I didn't even bother saying anything anything about it, he would just have some smart answer.

I went to find Scott but didn't have to search very far, he was standing at the token machine with money in his hand. But he was frozen in time not moving at all, he was looking into another store across the hall. I looked to see what had Scott stuck and found the problem. Allison was shopping with Lydia in the Macy's across the hall, I turned back to get Stiles who was still watching me and waved for him to come.

"What's wrong?" he asked confused. I pointed to Scott and it didn't take long for him to figure out the rest. "Come on lets go man." Stiles said putting his arm on Scott's shoulder.

We all walked out of the mall and rode the whole way to my house in silence. "Looks like moms home." Stiles said joking, but it was kinda true our mom always just treated Stiles like he was one of ours, and Stiles dad was always like a father to Scott and I.

We walked in the door to be hit by a wonderful smell that made me realize I was super hungry. We all walked to the kitchen to find my mom cooking.

"Hey, I got off of work for the afternoon so I decided to fix lunch." my mom announced with a smile. "Okay then I'll just come back later." stiles said to my mom. "Don't even try to play that Stiles, you know I fixed enough for you . I knew you would be with Scott, your basically like my second son." My mom replied to him with sounding caring." "Now all of you sit." my mother ordered.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail holder, and took a seat at the table across from my mom and Scott and Stiles on the ends. My mom walked up with a big pot of spaghetti and toast on another plate.

I began putting food on my plate "Kate what is on your neck?" my mother asked almost sounding upset. I looked up to see all three of them staring at me, and then Stiles put his face into his hand and Scott started laughing quietly. "I don't know what your talking about?" I stated very confused. "Don't act dumb, who put those hickeys on your neck?" Oh my gosh Stiles left hickeys on my neck. My hair was down all day so no one noticed them. What was I supposed to say?!?

"Yeah Kate who in the world did that? Stiles you have any idea?" Scott asked just making everything worse, I made a mental note to kill him later. Stiles brought his head up out of his hand and looked up trying to keep a straight face. I had to speak up "Um mom you actually know who did this." I said trying to beat around the bush. "Who? tell me now." she ordered. "He is like the same size as Scott, but has Carmel eyes and I've known him since I was little." "I still don't know who your talking about Kate!" She almost yelled. "He's at this table!" I yelled before thinking.

"Stiles?" She asked both of us. "Yes ma'am, it was me." He finally spoke up. "What? Since when do you two date?" "For three days now." I said with my head down. "Well I guess its okay, but I better not become a grandmother anytime soon." Stiles started chocking from her words. "Okay mom" I responded trying to end this conversation.

"So what did you all do today?" My mom asked trying to start a conversation. I was surprised to head Stiles speak up "We went to the arcade, actually had a lot of fun." "Nice that does sound like fun." " Yeah we did, they were helping me have some fun." Scott added in. "What was wrong?" Mom asked Scott.

I spoke up so Scott wouldn't have to "Him and Allison are split up for a little while, but he's doing okay." "Why did she break up with you? What did you do?" my mom asked Scott again. "How did you know she broke up with me? What makes you think I did something wrong?" Scott answers with an upset tone. "Because I know how crazy you are about her, but I also know how crazy she was about you so I know she had a good reason." She replied, dang she was good!

"She said she didn't trust me anymore." Scott replied not upset anymore but sad. "Well I'm sorry to hear that, if its meant to be you two will get back together, but I have I get back to the hospital now I'll be back tonight, and I trust you all can handle the dishes. Love you all.Bye." My mom said grabbing her bag and heading to the door. "Since I go out with Kate, can I call you mom now?" Stiles asked my mother. Oh my gosh just shoot me already! She turned before walking out the "Sure Stiles." my mom answered him smiling. "Okay bye mom."

Even though it was super weird I still laughed cause it was funny. "Really Stiles?" Scott said once my mom pulled off. "What?" he answered acting confused. "Well since you two are together, you two can do the dishes together." Scott said walking to the living room.

I stood up and started taking some plates and forks to the sink "You know all that was your fault right." I said picking with Stiles. "What? No it wasn't!" he answers acting shocked. "If you hadn't have left all these hickeys on my neck!" I snapped at him."You weren't complaining when I was making them!" he said smirking at me while walking over to the sink with some dishes. I was speechless. "In fact I remember you loved it." He said being cocky but he was telling the truth. I was looking down because I was pretty sure I was blushing. "Kate" he called causing me to look up. Just as I looked up he rubbed tomato sauce on the tip of my nose, I gasped as I realized what he had done. "Oh you think your funny?" I said as I put my hand under the running water and then splashed it in his face. He splashed me back with water and we kept going back and forth.

I splashed him one last time before he came up to me and picked me up spinning me around, we were laughing and playing like there wasn't a care in the world and I loved it. He sat me down on the counter and we managed to stop laughing.

"We were supposed to be cleaning up, but we made a bigger mess." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah we actually did but it was worth it, I haven't had that much fun in a long time." He responded sounding very happy and tired while wrapping his arms around me.

"Well we still gotta clean this up." I reminded him. With that he let me go and we quickly cleaned the kitchen. "I think were done" Stiles stated looking around the kitchen to make sure. "We're all wet." I said pointing to the both of ours clothes. "And who's fault is that?" he asked blaming me. "Not mine, come on" I answered pulling him out the door.

I walked to the middle of our back yard and then stopped and looked at Stiles, he was looking at me like I was crazy. Then I fell to the ground and laid on my back, He looked at me wondering what I was doing, but then just joined me by laying beside me.

"What are we doing?" Stiles asked confused. "I don't know, sometimes I just come and lay in the sun and think." I answered staring into the sky. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes listing to his heart beat.

I was almost asleep "Kate." stiles called and woke me. "Huh." I answered half awake. "oh I thought you had fell asleep." "I did before you woke me up goof ball" I answered sitting up and Stiles did also. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." "Its fine" I said stretching. Stiles started laughing, and I knew he was laughing at me.

"Shut up." I said while pushing him back to the ground, but he grabbed me pulling me down with him and I landed on top of him. I looked at him, and then realized how much I had missed those lips, but apparently he realized it first because he had already put his lips to mine.

We started moving in sync and he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I slid my hands under his shirt to feel that amazing body. I broke from his lips to catch my breath and stared into his eyes, he rubbed his fingers through my hair not breaking the stare. Then wrapped his fingers around the back of my neck and brought me back down to his lips.

"Eww!" we heard yelled from across the yard, and we both laughed knowing it was Scott. I looked up to see Scott with his arms crossed walking towards us. I rolled off of stiles and sat up on the ground. Scott came and sat with us

"What's up man?" Stiles asked Scott. "Oh nothing just while you were out here with your tongue down my sisters throat, I figured out how to beat level thirty-two." Scott answered almost laughing. "Dude are you serious, how did you do it with.." Stiles started as they both got up and walked toward the house.

"Really your gonna pick some dumb video game over me?" I asked Stiles. He turned back to me "But we've been trying to beat this level for like a whole week, and I really wanna." he whined, aw he was so cute when he was frustrated. "Its fine, go be stupid." I told him and they both disappeared into the house.

I don't think my life could get anymore perfect.

Thanks for reading!! Scott found out! And everything ended up being okay. In case you didn't notice this chapter is where the sneak peek came from. And I hope you all liked it :)

I'm always up for suggestions, and please tell me what you think and vote!

~Alexis

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
282K 9.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 45.7K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love Par :)

Fanfiction

93.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...