The Billionaires Treasure

By SeraphinaMontez

Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure - Paulo Coelho. The moment Sapphire l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-one

52.1K 1.9K 225
By SeraphinaMontez

Darien P.O.V.

"Whisky?" I grumbled softly, pouring myself another glass as Donatello shook his head, pulling a chair to the front of my desk as he hastily sat in front of me. His eyes hidden from any emotion as his poker face scanned around the room, as if waiting for someone to jump out.

"Sasha isn't in here," I mocked softly, a chuckle escaping my mouth at his tensed body relaxed ever so slightly despite the urge I had to punch him in the face. At least when I slept with her I had been drugged up, him though? He probably jumped at the idea of getting his díck wet.

I didn't know what annoyed me more; the fact he fucked my fiance or the fact that he screwed his sisters enemy. Forced to be with her or not she was mine to everyone who was close to us, including Donatello. She was off limits for my friends, no matter how close they were. Donatello was already on thin ice for socializing with me the past few months never mind this coming out.

"She knows," he grumbled, slouching on the chair, burying his face into his hands as the cold exterior around the tough man crumbled. The higher they are the harder they fall and right now he was falling. I choose to ignore his ruffled appearance and bloodshot eyes but now I had the need to know what was wrong. Did Sapphire know? Everything wasn't ready yet for her to find out. The jet wasn't prepared yet nor the arrangements.

"Sapphire?" I almost shouted, placing my whiskey on the table as the need to throw it at his head ran through my trembling body. He was going to ruin everything!

"Layla," he whispered, in a broken voice as I stared at him for a moment. Who the hell was Layla? I had never saw the man look so broken. Even when I broke his sisters heart he kept a cold exterior even though I saw the pain he felt for his sister but never did he look so destroyed. 

"Sasha told her, she came to my office flaunting herself. She was all over me when Layla walked in, the things Sasha had said to her were disgusting. She ran from me and hasn't spoke to me since. I fucked everything up!" he cursed, grumbling under his breath.

"You never cheated on her, I didn't even know the pair of you were a couple. Hell I don't even know who the hell you are talking about. Sasha was pregnant before you even met Layla," I muttered, shaking my head at how immature Layla sounded. He slept with a girl before he met her, and? It wasn't like they loved each other. With Donatello's reputation a woman should expect no less from such a man. He didn't do love.

"She thinks I'm the father," he sighed, looking at me with desperation, his eyes shining with tears as I sat silently. Watching the man break in front of me. I was used to my own self destruction but seeing someone else break the same way had my stomach lurch with an uneasy feeling. Sympathy filling my heart. There was nothing worse than thinking you fathered a whores child, especially a whore like Sasha although it took two to tango and he clearly didn't complain at the time to be in this situation.

"My investigators are analyzing your DNA just now as we speak along with a few other men. Including some men extremely close to you. It would be a surprise if you knew how many men she slept with in the month she conceived so it is really hard to tell," his face lit up slightly at the thought of the chances being very slim. Not even questioning how I got any of his DNA. I could see it in his eyes his Layla meant more than the world to him and if this child was his he wouldn't be getting her back anytime soon. It was understandable, not many women enjoyed being with a man who had a baby already, not wanting to be the step mother to another woman's child.

"The professional at the hospital said I was the father," I sighed, my hand picking up my glass of whisky once again, the burn of the drink running down my throat soothing the anger within me towards the woman who was ruining my life even more as every day passed by.

The widening of his eyes didn't go unnoticed before a small smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth, an evil glint in his eye.

"You have no chance with Sapphire now," he smirked, enjoying every moment of my pain. I was getting the karma I deserved for destroying her all those years ago when my treasure was completely innocent. She hadn't slept with other men, she had been nothing but loyal and devoted to me. 

"I don't believe it, he couldn't provide me with the written documentation nor the proof," I stated, drumming my fingers on the wooden table. My body still full of denial, I denied everything Sasha had to give including the baby inside her. If it turned out to be mine I would bond with the child and be a proper father but I was never going near Sasha again. The child could get used to having a mother and father who weren't married like most children nowadays. Staying with Sasha would only cause the child more harm than anything, constant fighting and bickering is not a good atmosphere for a child.

"That's why you wanted the camera footage of that office," he laughed slightly, pulling an envelope out the briefcase he brought into the room. Handing me the package with a tight smile on his face.

"I know people in that company and I thought we could help each other out," he smiled slightly, his eyes almost pleading as I eyed the package suspiciously. My investigators couldn't get any information out the company how the hell could he?

"I may have slept with one of the women years ago and she is somewhat obsessed with me," he sighed, a look of disgust on his face as I pulled the envelope away from him. Feeling my own disgust within me at the amount of woman he bedded. The man needed to get himself checked or rest for awhile. He must of been exhausted.

A disk fell from the envelope, a note pressed to the side of it for the eyes of Donatello only as my eyes widened slightly at the graphic sexual words. An awkward cough escaping Donatello as he grabbed the note from my hands, scrunching it in a ball before throwing it in the trash can under my desk. There were just some things I couldn't unread as I looked at him with a disgusted expression.

"Like I said, obsessed," he chuckled, running his hand through his hair once again as his cheeks turned slightly pink from the embarrassment. Wishing that his little Layla was here to see the grown man blush.

Rolling my eyes I inserted the disk into my computer, waiting patiently for the documentation on the disk to load. Tapping the desk impatiently as the loading circle mocked me, taking its time as I tried not to snap.

"There," Donatello pointed at one of the files called "Testing," in the middle of the list. The others not looking like anything important as I double clicked the video, waiting patiently once again.

"Would you like to lie on the bed please," the doctor instructed as Sasha flirtatiously went to the bed, swaying her hips as she went, a smirk present on her lips the full time.

Lying down she pushed her legs into the holders, spreading them apart to give a perfect view of her thong covered core. Her skirt riding up as she bit her lip seductively at the man in front of her who seemed completely unfazed by the full ordeal. Gathering his equipment as he prepared his hands with gloves as well as placing some of the equipment on a table to the side of Sasha.

"Paternity test it says on the forms?" he questioned as he lifted his clipboard, pushing his glasses up his nose to scan over the instructions.

"Seems like you have been a slut," he laughed humorously, his shoulders rising and falling softly as he began to cough, his old throat under too much stress from laughing as he cleared his throat. 

Sasha's face was scarlet in embarrassment, her eyes wide at the word slut leaving the old mans mouth before she smirked.

"I can be a real slut when I want to," she purred, her hands trailing down her body seductively as the old man froze, taking notice of the way she was sitting for the first time as she palmed herself.

Her hands running down her thighs before pushing her thong to the side, dipping her fingers into her clenching core as the old man continued to watch her. His own hand stroking his manhood through his overalls. 

"You probably see a lot of young váginas but do they let you touch them with your díck?" she moaned, rolling her head back as she frantically pleasured herself.

"N-no," the older man mumbled, his eyes glued to her now glistening lips. Her juices running down to the bed sheets as he continued to watch.

"Tell them Darius is the father and you can take me," she moaned, using her other hand to rub circles on her clít as she continued to dive into her wet lips with her fingers.

The old man hesitated, taking a step towards her before stopping, shaking his head 'no' but never taking his eyes off her body.

"I will give you 40 thousand to do what I ask?" she smiled, batting her eyelashes at the old man. Pulling her fingers from her core to suck the juices from her fingers, moaning as the taste entered her mouth as her other hand continued to rub small circles over her clít.

The man didn't think again, stalking towards her quickly. Her legs already wide open for him, her opening already soaking wet for him to slip into her. With a quick movement his trousers fell to his ankles before his boxers joined them. 

A loud gasp from the old man and a moan from Sasha as he quickly entered her without another thought, his hips moving rapidly against hers as he took what he wanted from her.

"I can't watch anymore," I gagged, bile rising in my throat as I reached for the trash can. Emptying my breakfast into the bin as Donatello sat stunned. His eyes glued to the paused screen.

"That is fucked up," he mumbled in a daze, it was bad enough she slept with multiple men but an old man?

"I feel dirty for touching that," he continued to mumbled, his body shivering.

"Looks like we both have to clear our names still," I sighed, running my hands through my hair. At least there was still hope that some other poor bastard was the father.

"Sir?" my door burst open as one of my investigators stood with rage filled eyes, not bothering to knock. A phone pressed against his ear as the person rapidly spoke on the other end.

"What?" I grumbled, I couldn't deal with anymore today.

"He's punched her," was all he had to say before I was running to the car, Donatello hot on my tail as I ordered the driver where to take us. I was going to break every bone in his body.

|*|

"Will you stop pacing, the car is from my brother!" I laughed softly, watching a frustrated Kieran burn a hole in my carpet from all the walking.

"This is not fucking funny!" he shouted as I backed into the couch slightly, he had never spoke to me like that, ever. What the hell was wrong with him.

"Do not speak to me like that," I growled back, the amusement in the situation gone as I saw how truly angry he looked. The rage in his eyes fully directed to me.

"They got a fucking picture of me with you!" he shouted, pacing again as I sat on the couch, continuing to watch him.

"And, are you ashamed to be with me?" I laughed softly, why the hell was he acting like this was such a big deal? There was nothing to worry about, he would get more publicity and be recognized as my boyfriend so what was with all the drama.

"He is in custody for trespassing on my land, the photographs will be deleted and there is nothing to worry about," I sighed after he refused to answer my previous question.

"Are you that fucking stupid!" the anger in his voice had me pulling myself off the couch. Standing in front of him as he breathed out heavily.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whispered, staring into the angry eyes of the man I had began to fall for, the man that I was about to give myself to only this morning.

"Do you not think I know about you and Darius, all the stupid gifts, phone calls and texts messages. You are such a dumb bitch if you think I don't, anyone can see the man has an obsession with you. These past couple of months I started to understand why but you have ruined everything, all my plans ruined," he growled lowly, coming closer so his face was a mere inch from mine. My eyes watering as he stared at me with hatred. Why does every man I fall for damage me?

"I think we should take a break from each other, calm down before we see each other again," I smiled softly, trying not to anger him more. I should of told him off for the way he spoke to me but if my boyfriend was receiving so much from their ex I would of been extremely annoyed to.

"You think you can leave me?" he laughed, his eyes sparkling evilly as I took a step away from him. He wasn't my Kieran, he wasn't the man I had felt safe with last night. He was a completely different person.

"You can't fucking leave me understand?" he growled, grabbing me by the throat as he pulled me closer to his body. My eyes widening as his hand clenched around my airway. I couldn't be with a man like this.

"Leave," I whispered out, my throat hurting as his dark eyes narrowed at me. His fist coming up to smack me in the face as I fell to the floor with a thud, my body hitting against the table beside the couch, sending the glass light smashing to the floor as I lay surrounded by shards looking up to the monster I had fallen for.

"Shit!" he cursed, his eyes showing regret and remorse as he came to me with an outstretched hand. His old self back as I stared up at him with wide eyes. The pain in my cheek reminding me he had physically hurt me. The Kieran I had grew to care for had lay his hands on me in a violent way.

"Baby I didn't mean to," he whispered softly, continuing to stretch out to me as hot liquid ran from my nose, splashing on the ground beneath me. Blood.

He didn't have time to touch me as two of my men tackled him to the ground, another rushing to my side as he carefully lifted me away from the broken glass. A forth one ranting into the phone as his eyes continued to stay on me. Probably telling my father about the situation since they worked for him after all.

"He's coming," is all he said as he hung the phone up, the guy who was carrying me nodded as he carried me to the kitchen to examine my wounds.

Dread settling in me at the thought of him coming, why the hell would my father even care?

"That is going to one bad-ass bruise," the man who was previously carrying me smirked down as he wiped the blood from my face with a wet cloth. 

"I've been punched harder off a chick," I muttered, glaring at the direction of the living room. Kierans shouts of protest the only thing that could be heard as he got dragged from my house.

|*|

Wrote a new story called "The Badboys Princess," slightly different theme from The Billionaire Series but it will still be awesome. Check it out; https://www.wattpad.com/story/60765005-the-badboys-princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 655 73
"and what if someday I went away from you" sofia asked teasingly " one can never stay alive without their soul and... you are my soul " Kevin hugged...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
209K 13.6K 31
Sophia is sat in a bar with only a large glass of wine for company, quietly nursing a broken heart. When a charismatic stranger approaches her, he's...
535K 26.7K 65
Two complete different personalities would have to learn to get along and play nice in order to survive a will that would change their lives. For twe...