One Piece

Bởi MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. Xem Thêm

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Two Idiots
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Roronoa Zoro

19.5K 460 497
Bởi MamaWani

It was a hot day aboard the sunny.
All in ways I could imagine. The warm rays spreading across the grassy deck that I currently laid upon, my eyes closed shut, my ear open to the conversation that rang behind me.

Sanji and Zoro were currently bickering like the immature children they seem to be. "I told you not to go anywhere near the kitchen marimo, and now this cake for Nami-chwan is ruined!" I could practically feel the heat coming off of the cooks cheeks.

"Just because you're a shit cook doesn't mean that I cant go into the kitchen to grab a drink!" Zoro retorted sharply. 'Ooohohohoo...' I knew where this was going, and I was debating on whether or not to get up and move. "Can you two idiots just shut up?" Nami's voice rang from the other side of the ship, a sharp tint edging into each word. I sat up and looked back at the two and they separated almost immediately. I saw Zoro head back to training, muttering to himself about not being able to get a decent drink around here.

'Well if you were as thirsty as I am, we'd have that problem knocked out marimo.'

I thought to myself as I got up and stalked forward to where the green headed swordsman was currently bench pressing.

'How. In. The. Hell. Does he lift that much?'

I look at his sweat glazed muscles, toned arms, and flat stomach.

'Do you even NOT lift bro? Come on now he's got to be getting tired by now...'

"Y/n I can see you, what do you want?" I stood frozen in place.

'dammit Y/n! Now he's going to think you're like some weird stalker or something! Shit nitz biscuits!!'

"Um well...since you asked...."

'Don't say anything stupid you twat..'

"Y/n I don't have much longer, I have to get back to training to beat up that shit cook."
I gulped and looked away slightly.

'THATS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT THANKS RORONOA!!'

"Why...uh...why don't you and Sanji get along?"

His eyes widened, seemingly dismissive of the question as he took a sip of sake.
"Well Y/n, since you asked, I just can't get along with someone like him."

I crossed my arms.

"Not true Marimo, I've seen the two of you get along once in awhile."
He rolled his eyes. "That's only when we're fighting, we can't bicker with each other when we're in danger."
I nodded. Close enough.
"That'll due as a answer I guess."
"Well its going to have to do, I have to get back to training, tell that shitty cook that I'm not eating."

I sighed and shook my head."Zoro you have to eat, you can calm down the training for a couple of minutes, can't you?"

He looked up at me, he held me with a stern gaze. "Y/n. I am not eating. I have to become the greatest swordsman." "Zoro you don't have to, you just want to!"

As soon as those words left my mouth, he was up and in front of me. "Listen Y/n, I know you don't have many things you dream about doing or how many goals you have, but that doesn't mean that you can just tell me what I want and what I need."

His voice grew dark, as did his expression. I backed away slightly afraid to say anything else.

"Now go tell that cyclops that
I'm. Not. Eating."

I nodded and quickly walked from the room.

'I've never seen him that angry....now I'll never be able to tell him...you screwed up yet again y/n...'

I signed to myself, opening the door to the kitchen and sitting down at my spot at the table. Sanji raised a curly eyebrow and sat down next to me.

"What wrong y/n-swan?" He wraps an arm around my shoulders, I shrug out of his grip and shake my head.
"I upset Zoro...I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell him how I feel now...."

Sanji sighed, smiling contently. "Don't worry, Y/n-" "how am I not supposed to worry!? I made him angry and now he probably doesn't want me talking to him!! I don't want to mess anything else up Sanji!" I shook slightly, burying my head into Sanji's shoulder. He wrapped a protective arm around me and rubbed my back.

"It'll all be okay, Y/n I promise."

~{Zoro P.O.V}~

I quickly downed the rest of the bitter liquid.

'I have to get better stuff...maybe at the next island I can have Y/n show me where the good alcohol is...she always knows-'

"Y/n..." I mumble her name softly and sighed. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to get all defensive..." Then it hit me. I'm talking to myself. Godamnit.

'Guess I should go find her....apologize... I don't want her sad...or mad for that matter.'

I smirked softly to myself, chuckling. I remember the last time she got mad, she started throwing those little cupcake things at that cyclops. That was a good day.

I stood up and wiped myself off, heading towards the kitchen across the deck. I looked to the horizon.

'It'll be dark soon...maybe today I'll finally be able to say something..'

And with my final thought, I swung open the door to the kitchen.

~∆Your POV∆~

I was helping set up the dishes in the kitchen for dinner when Zoro came in. He swiveled his head in my direction and sent a glare towards Sanji.

"Listen, Y/n-"

"No Zoro its alright, I was contradicting you and it was wrong on my part, I should've apologized before."

Zoro sighed and walked towards me, enveloping me in a tight hug.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you...no matter how important my dream is to me...you're my friend...one of the few ones I have left...and I don't want to have you angry at me."

"Zoro that's what I wanted to talk with you about..."

"What do you mean?" He sent me a confused look, a eyebrow raised.

"W-well...ya see.." An awkward chuckle eased into the silence as I scratch the back of my head.

'Don't screw it up idiot!'

"Hmm?" He leaned down to my level and met my e/c gaze.

'You idiot! Don't let his cute...adorable....clueless face.....that's not helping!!!!!! Okay okay...plan b...'

Right. Plan b. Wait..there was a plan b!? You know what. Fuck it. Going for it.

I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to his, earning a surprised grunt from the green haired swordsman. I felt him go limp as a wail escaped the mouth of a dissatisfied Sanji.

"IloveyouZoropleasedontthinkimweirdoranythingimsorry."

Zoro looked down at me with a dumfounded expression. I screwed up. Shit.

"I'm sorry Zoro I really a-!" He pulled me to him hushing me with a simple peck to the lips.

A smile was spread across his face as he held me close to him.

"Don't worry y/n I love you too...I just didn't know how to tell you...I'm not very good with uh.." He made a few gestures between the two of us.

"Yeah I get that..." I giggled slightly. I let a sigh of relief wash over me.

"Now what?" He asks, sitting down beside me.

I ponder a for a bit. Then it clicks.

"Nap?"
"Nap."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70K 2.6K 29
Ace, Sabo, Luffy x Reader series. Disclaimer: I do not own One-Piece all rights to the Oda, nor do I own the future pictures.
89.2K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
30.5K 447 16
Well guys, I'm at it again! This time it's One Piece. I'll be bringing back one of the most iconic and hottest people in One Piece. It's another self...
394K 8.7K 44
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴇx ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ -Mᴏɴᴇᴋʏ D. Lᴜғғʏ ' ↝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭... ...