Daughter Of Olympus

By LynseyFrederick024

Belle, a young teenager living on the island of Crete, must survive grief and find sanctuary as she finds her... More

Credits & Dedications
Prologue Of The Prologue
Prologue
Chapter 1: Goodbyes and Grief
Chapter 2: What?!?
Chapter 3: A Nice Little Talk
Chapter 4: The Shock of Ultimate Power
Chapter 5: Meeting Family
Chapter 6: Fun & Torture, I Mean, Training With The Twins
Chapter 8: I WANT MY DRACHMAS!!!!!
Chapter 9: The Horrible Truth
Chapter 10: Absolutely No Privacy
Chapter 11: She's Run Away
Chapter 12: Back to School
Chapter 13: Newfound Pride
Chapter 14: Tamed Beasts
Chapter 15: Tough Competition
Chapter 16: Party Planning With A Big Surprise
Chapter 17: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 18: First Day Back
Chapter 19: Lost & Found
Chapter 20: Epilogue
Glossary
oh. you're still reading this. thanks, i guess...

Chapter 7: Help From A Love Goddess

158 5 0
By LynseyFrederick024

(Up On Olympus)

As I approached Aphrodite's palace, the first thing I noticed was that it was pure pink.

This was gonna be interesting.

------------

I found the goddess of love staring at a wall covered in pictures if couples. I wasn't completely sure, but I thought I saw a picture of Melanion and Atalanta together. I hope she found her true love.

I snapped out of my trance and remembered why I came.

"Aphrodite! I need help!" I pleaded.

She came over to me and squealed.

"Is it boy problems? Have you found him? Your true love?" Aphrodite bombarded me with questions.

"Ha, as if I would fall in love. Anyway, I made a bet with Artemis. And I need your help," I explained.

"Aw, too bad. But how can I help? I would adore seeing Artemis lose a bet. I would video it and blackmail her forever!" Aphrodite giggled with glee.

Note to self; NEVER get into a bet with Aphrodite.

"So, I'm supposed to make Apollo stop making haikus for the rest of today. And I was thinking, who better way to distract him than a pretty lady? I know, I'm deviously genius," I smirked.

"That is a great idea! I know exactly who to call! Apollo's had a crush on her for a long time. You know what? I think you'd make an amazing matchmaker," the goddess replied.

"Thanks! So how about sending her over to Arty's forest at five?" I asked.

"Sounds great! Good luck!" Aphrodite waved and flashed out.

Millions of gold drachmas, here I come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 11 38
Orphaned at birth, Alexis knew nothing of where she came from or where to begin to look into her past. Facing the death of everyone she has had even...
5.5K 299 71
Like anyone else, a 25-year-old mini market worker Dylan King will never think that he will witness the Greek Goddess Athena come out from a yellow l...
158K 2.8K 31
Nahla figured she was just a normal teenage girl with a messed up family. Her father left before she was born, her mother was always working, and she...
295 28 12
Ever since Paige was little, she's been able to see people's sorrow like a cloud hanging over their heads. Now it's coming in pretty handy in her job...