Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Five

1.3K 96 8
By babyblu96

We were officially released from the hospital and I couldn't wait to get home, I have been here two weeks because I had to recover. I was just happy I could see my damn feet again. Kameron has turned into whole other person. Whenever the babies cry he is up trying to make sure they are okay. He treats our baby girls like princesses and treats our boy like a man in his words. Marquise looks exactly him down to the eyes and hair. The girls on the other hand are mixed up. Brianna looks like me but has his eyes and Brooklyn looks like him but has my skin color and eyes. I just loved them they were just so tiny. "You okay baby girl," he asked holding Marquise in his arms feeding him. I decided I was not breast feeding because that was just not happening.

"Yea did you bring my clothes?"

"Yea they are in the bag right there," just as I was about to go to the bag Brianna started crying. I tell you she was a crier while Brooklyn barely cried. She would just look at you and then start to try and talk. I picked up Brianna and started rocking her back in forth and she instantly smiled; I knew nothing was wrong she just likes it when someone holds her. I could tell she was gonna be a pain in the ass later on. "Omg look at these babies!" Kelsey said busting in the room and taking Brianna from me and then picking up Brooklyn. "What are you doing here?"

"Biggy has his last day of therapy today," she said sitting down and making faces. I went and changed into the clothes Kameron brought me which was a long black maxi dress and flats. When I came out Kameron now had Brooklyn and Marquise while Kelsey had Brianna. I just shook my head and started packing. "So how is Biggy doing anyway?"

"He can walk now but with a cane for now. Soon as they said he didn't need the wheelchair anymore he jumped up. Now he is trying to teach Nikko to walk."

"Is Nikko ready to do all that yet?"

"No, but he won't listen to me talking about if he put his mind to it he will walk."

"He got a point," Kameron said out of nowhere. "My babies are not walking until they are ready and are the right age," I said glaring at him. "So how did you not know you were having triplets?"

"They said Brooklyn was hidden behind these two."

"Man I would pissed as hell if they told me I had to push three damn kids out of me."

"Hey I'm finna go see Biggy," Kameron said with Marquise in his hands. I swear he never puts that boy down. "So why are you taking Marquise?"

"Because he mine!"

"Boy give me my baby," I said holding out my hands. He sighed and gave me Marquise mumbling to himself. Marquise just looked at him with his fingers in his mouth slobbering everywhere. "So how do you like being a mother?"

"Honestly I was already a mother but this time I will actually get to watch them grow up," I said kissing all over Marquise face. He started giggling and throwing his hands around. I guess the others got jealous cause they started crying. I just shook my head and put Marquise down in his car seat Kameron brought in and gave him his pacifier. I picked up Brooklyn and then rocked her until she was calm and put her in her car seat. Next was Brianna, the drama queen, you couldn't just rock her you had to hold her for a minute to let her know she was important. When she was satisfied I put her in her car seat.

Then Kameron and Biggy walked in and I smiled. "Well don't you look tall," I said smiling. "I'm just glad to be out that damn chair!" "Why the hell is my baby walking while holding your cane," Kelsey yelled at Biggy. "I told you of he put his mind to it, he could do it." She went and picked up Nikko cussing Biggy out in the process. Nikko had grown and now looked more like Biggy with no sign of Kelsey anywhere which made her mad.

"So what are you five doing today?"

"Well since the babies came early someone has to put up the cribs but other than that nothing just chilling."

"Well when I drop Nikko off at my mom's we need to talk to you about something." I looked at her and then nodded. Something was up but I would find it out later. We gathered the kids and our stuff and headed out.

When we got home I plopped on the couch while Kameron brought in everything including the kids. "You comfortable," he asked looking at me. "Yessss I am home." He smiled and sat down next to me and pulled me into him. "You know soon we will be leaving this place," he said kissing on my neck. It was true Rico had called while I was in the hospital and told us his restaurant was ready. Then my people called me and told me I was almost ready I just had to agree on what they had done. I told them I would come in tomorrow. "And we still don't have a house," I said looking at him.

"I got it under control."

"Oh really," I asked with a raised brow. "Yea really been talking with the realtor and she said she think she has the perfect thing for us. She tried talking about money but I told her money wasn't an option," he said shrugging. "So dad how you feel," I asked pulling him by the shirt towards me. "I feel like I'm cloud nine, I finally got everything I wanted. Now all I got to do is get yo ass down the aisle and marry you then I will be forever happy."

"I was thinking about that, I think I want a winter wedding. Since Atlanta actually has a winter unlike Miami I think it would work."

"Whatever you want as long as you take my last name."

"See about that-"

"Nah that shit is nonnegotiable," he said cutting me off. I just laughed and headed upstairs. "Where you going?"

"To take a shower you need to get started on them cribs for our kids they are gonna soon need a nap."

When I got out the shower I saw my babies still sitting in their car seats sleeping. Kameron must have fed and burped them and then put them to sleep. I put on some lotion and then I threw on some grey joggers and one of Kameron's hoodies. I took my babies out of their car seats in tucked them tight in the bed. I didn't want to just leave them in them car seats, it didn't look comfortable. When I thought they were safe I went and found Kameron on the floor hammering something to something. I saw he had one crib up already, "I didn't know I was marrying such a handy man." He jumped and then sighed. "Do you know how hard it is to put this shit together?"

"I can always call the store and see if they will come and fix them." When I said that he almost had a cow, "The fuck I look like having some niggas coming up in my house trying fix some shit for my kids!" I threw up my hands while laughing. "Hey I don't care how it gets done long as it gets done," I said pecking his lips and headed to the door because someone had rang. I opened the door and it was Kelsey and Biggy. "Well don't you look comfortable?"

"Yea just glad to be home."

"Where Kameron at," Biggy asked looking around. "He's upstairs in the kid's room trying to put them cribs together." He nodded and upstairs. I turned around Kelsey was looking at me like she had something to tell me. "Okay whatever you have to tell me, you can tell me in our room I want to make sure the kids are okay." She followed me to the room and then sat on the bed. I made sure they were okay and they were but they were slobbering on each other. I took a picture so I could show Kameron later. "So what's up?"

"Me and Biggy have been talking about where we want to live since ya'll are moving soon."

"Okay...."

"Well, we decided to move to Chicago to be closer to his family. I mean we have mine but I can barely stand them and my mom agreed to move with us."

"What about the gang?"

"Well, he is gonna move some of them down there and then start it up there. I told him I rather he got out altogether but he refuses so I will just hold back and wait until he is ready like Kameron." I had to admit not having her with me sucked but I understood it we both had to go live our lives. We could still talk on the phone and visit I guess. "I understand."

"So you're not mad?"

"No I am not mad just sad you won't be coming with me."

"Aww I know but hey look at it this way, we are where we never thought we would be. We are happy with a family and two amazing men that love us. And besides I will not miss this long awaited wedding. I better be the damn maid of honor." I just laughed and pulled her in for a hug. By that time Brooklyn was up and she was just staring at the ceiling and then she saw me and started smiling and then like clockwork Marquise and Brianna woke up. "I can't wait to have a girl." I looked at Kelsey like she was a damn ghost, "I thought you told Biggy no more kids?"

"Yea but seeing your girls makes me want one," she said picking up Brooklyn. "Well I am done."

"Girl please the way you and Kameron fuck you will probably have three more." I hated that she was right. I picked up Marquise and Brianna and went and found the boys with Kelsey on my heels. When we entered the cribs were fixed and I was surprised. "You actually did it!"

"Told you not to doubt me," Kameron said taking Brianna from me. She instantly grabbed his chain like they all do and started giggling.

Soon they left and it was just me and Kameron. I made dinner while he fed the kids and put them to bed. When he finally came down he was covered in spit and throw up. "Eww," I said as he tried to hug me. "What they yo kids too!"

"Idon't care that is nasty," I said pushing him far away. He took off his shirtand then came back, "How about this," he said smirking. I barely heard himcause my focus was on tattoos and the way his muscles moved when he moved. Hepicked me up and sat me on the counter and started kissing me on my neck. Ifelt like it had been forever since we had sex and now he wasn't making it anybetter. "When these six weeks up you know you mine right," he said pecking mylips two times and then leaving to make him a plate of spaghetti. I cooledmyself down and then did the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.1K 31
[]2019 Before :- Mafia's Girl Book 2 The history repeats but worse. Can everything goes back to it's usual self ? โ You are nothing but a betrayer in...
108 21 17
What do you do when you find out that the one you have given your whole heart to was never yours to keep? That's a question Ariella has to navigate w...
31K 1.8K 38
Aisia is feisty but a softy kind of girl, Cain is a no nonsense kind of man that gets what he wants at all cost. When their path crosses it causes bo...
1.2M 19.8K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...