Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Three

1.4K 89 11
By babyblu96

Two months later:

So today Kameron woke me up at eight in the morning talking about he had something to show me. I knew it had to be important because he was fully dressed and had even left and came back with food. He was like a kid on Christmas day. I had just got out the shower and had a towel wrapped around my body looking in my closet for something to wear. "You just got out the shower, we supposed to be at the restaurant at ten," Kameron said walking in with biscuit in his hand. "Look if you don't leave me alone I am six months pregnant going on seven, don't make me beat yo ass." After that he shut up and plopped on the bed and watched TV. I decided to wear a beige long sleeve dress that stopped at my thigh since everything I seemed to put on irritated me. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and that was it. I just really wanted these babies out, I looked huge since I was having twins and I could barely see my feet. "Kammy can you put on my sandals," I asked batting my eye lashes. He looked at me and then got my sandals and put them on. "You better be glad I love." I just laughed because since I couldn't see my feet I had Kameron painting my nails and everything. "Can we go now?"

"Yes, you big baby." With that he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the truck. The drive to the restaurant was long and I was glad I had my snacks with me to keep me company. An hour later we pulled up to the restaurant and Kameron came to my side and helped me out. I hated getting in and out cars because that was a job in itself. He grabbed my hand walked us inside and I had to say this was a beautiful place. "Well look who it is," Rico said coming from around the corner smiling. "I thought I told you ten?"

"Not my fault she wouldn't hurry up," Kameron said pointing at me. "Keep on you gonna be sleeping on the couch," I said glaring at him. "Okay you two have a seat in my office so I can show you what you restaurant will be looking like. I think you will love it." We went into his office and sat down and he took out a bunch of sketches and floor patterns and wall colors. "Okay so this is what the inside will look like, we listened to what you wanted and tried to make it real." We looked at the sketches and it was gorgeous, it had all my favorite colors: gold and white with crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. On side of the wall was covered with mirrors and the kitchen was just flawless. Kameron's eyes were wide and he looked like he was about to jump up for joy any minute. "And here is what the front will look like."

When set the sketches for the front of the restaurant in front of me I almost fainted at what the name was- Ariel's Place. I looked at Kameron and he had a big smile on his face and that's when it clicked. He was rushing me so I could see this. "You named your restaurant after me?"

"Hell yea! I wouldn't be here if wasn't for you. I owe you everything and more." By now I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't stop them, damn these hormones. "Okay take these and show it off and if everything goes to schedule you should be ready to move in a month or two.

After we left I was hungry as hell but Kameron wouldn't let me eat anything talking about I will eat later. At this point I wanted to punch him in the face and then eat. The whole ride home I was looking around for some snacks I hid in the car for times like this. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for my damn food since you starving me to death."

"Just chill you will eat soon."

When we got home I tried walking inside but he grabbed me telling me I couldn't. Okay first I couldn't eat and now I couldn't go in my own damn house, somebody was about to die. Just when I was about to cuss him out Kelsey pulled up and Kameron nodded at her. Okay something was definitely going if they were working together. "Look I need you to go with Kelsey she will fill you in on everything."

"What are you up to?"

"Just get in the damn car and she will explain it." I sighed and wobbled to her car. "Hey girl!"

"Don't hey girl me, what is going on?" She looked at me and then drove off without saying anything like she didn't hear me. "Are you going to answer me or am I going to have to make you?"

"Kameron is planning something okay so just chill. He told me to make sure your hair was taken care of and had the right thing to wear." I just sat back and enjoyed the ride trying to figure out what he had planned. We went and got my hair done but since I couldn't stand it being down they had to do an up do. Then we went and got me a black diamond studded dress that was strapless and stopped at my knees. Since I couldn't wear heels anymore I had black diamond studded flats. Kelsey added little diamonds to my ears and matching necklace. When we were done it was six and she drove me back to my house. When we got there I just looked at her like she was crazy. "Just go in."

I sighed and climbed out and opened the door. When I did it was amazing everything was dark except the candles that was lit up along the floor leading to the backyard. The backyard was lit up as well letting you see the stars and moonlight. In the middle was a table for two with a bouquet of roses in the middle. This was gorgeous.

"You like it," a voice asked making me turn around to be faced with a well-dressed Kameron in an all-black suit. "What is all of this," I asked trying not to cry."

"Well this is for you for being by my side through all the shit I have caused and probably will in the future." He took my hand and led me to the table and sat me down. He poured me some sparkling grape juice and I just laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing this is cute." He sat down and then put a menu in front of me. "What's this?"

"I hired a chef to cook us dinner what would you like to eat." I looked through the menu and saw roasted chicken with broccoli and rice. Soon the waiter came and took our order and I was still in amazement. "How did you do all of this?"

"I got my ways," he said smirking. He then got up and went inside the house and came back out with black portfolio. "What's that?"

"Your grandma had these made for you." I opened up the portfolio and saw sketches for my store. They were brilliant and I loved it. The inside was awesome. "She had these drawn up; she thought you might like it. She wanted to surprise you." I couldn't even speak I was just amazed at what was in front of me.

Soon our food came and I dug in realizing I hadn't eaten since this morning. The food was absolutely delicious. "You like it," Kameron asked looking at me. "Omg yes!" he just laughed and then kept eating. We soon finished and they served us desert, a chocolate fudge cake that was filled with melted chocolate. When I cut it open the chocolate eased out and I was like a kid when I took my first bite but when I did something wasn't right. It felt like I was biting on something hard and it wasn't chocolate. When I took it out of my mouth I almost fainted, "What is this-," I asked looking at Kameron to find him on one knee beside me. "I spent hours trying to figure out how to propose to you for the second time, making sure this one counted. I want this to be the last time I have to get down on one knee and I want this time to work out for us. I love you Ariel cherish Johnson and I want to make you my wife. You are blessing me by having my kids but I want to do this the right way. I want for us to start our new beginning off the way it should so with that being said will you marry me?"

I couldn't even think I was a mess now as tears rolled down my face. I had so many emotions going on at once I didn't know what to say but I did know one thing I didn't want anyone else but Kameron Wright. "Yes. Yes I will marry you." He smiled and captured my lips in his making butterflies fill my stomach. I felt like I was on cloud nine as he placed the ring on my finger. It was gorgeous and huge. I loved it and I loved him.

"So what now?"

"Oh I have an idea," he said standing up and picking me up. I was surprised he could still pick me up since I was so big. He carried me upstairs and then sat me down on the floor in our bedroom. He unzipped my dress and clothes me leaving me naked. He then took off his clothes and took my hand leading me into the bathroom. There was a bubble bath with rose pedals waiting for us. "When did you do this?"

"I told you I have my ways, now get in." I got in first and then he got in behind me. As soon as my body hit the water I felt like I could stay there forever. He began to leave kisses on my neck as he whispered in my ear. "Kameron if you wanted to do that then we should've skipped the bath."

"Nah I can do what I want right here," he said letting his travel from my stomach down south. He began to gently caress it making me go crazy until I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned my head back and then thrusted his finger into me catching me off guard. "Shit Kameron!" I grabbed onto his arms as he added another finger going deeper. "I want to hear you moan my name." he went faster and faster hitting every spot I had.

"Kameron..."

"Yea that's it," he said biting my ear. I began to thrust my hips forward to meet his trying to make some friction. I was close and he knew it. He took his thumb and began circling my clit and that shit had me over the edge. "Kameron I can't take it...Imma about to...ahhh" He went faster and faster and soon I erupted all over his fingers. I panted trying to catch my breath. "You are full of surprises."

"And you will soon be my wife." That part made me smile. I felt like I had waited a lifetime for this moment and now it was finally here.

He eventually got me out of the bath and dressed me in one of his t-shirts and he put on some boxers and climbed in next to me. He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed circles on it. "I can't wait until they are here," he said looking at my huge stomach. "Really?"

"Yea. What you think we having," he asked looking up at me. "I don't know hopefully two girls."

"No I want two boys."

"Dealing with you is enough," I said shaking my head. "Whatever." We soon drifted to sleep with a smile on my face and his arm wrapped tightly around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11.7K 39
Ariel is a plus sized girl who has a secret crush on her brothers friend, Kameron, which is a big time thug. They both secretly have crushes on each...
25.1K 1.3K 41
This is the sequel to "For The Love of Money" if you haven't read it, go read that first, or else this book will not make since to you. -Beautiful_St...
75 0 6
The sequel to TORN....The story continues.
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.