Percy Jackson One Shots

By omgitshappenning

*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Ja... More

Introduction (& BEDMAS)
Helen Kingsley
Jake Miller
Piper Mclean
Annabeth Chase
Nancy Bobofit
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Winter!!!!
Jamie Rosewood
Leo McSizzle Valdez
Ethan Roony
Percy Jackson
A/N
Third Person - Percabeth
A/N
Sorry...
Cassiopeia Sanders and the Gods
Silena Beaureguard
Third Person - Percabeth
Nico di Angelo
Miranda Tellgemir
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Fred James
New Year
Diedre Alamanga
Australia Swagness
Millie Parker
Annabeth Chase
Thalia Grace
Headcannon
New Book???
It's another dam A/N
Jaclyn Singer
People!!!!!
Ryan Feathestone
Tessa Black
RARA
Headcannon #2
Allison Page
...
Clarisse La Rue
Jaclyn Singer - Part 2
Alexis Jackson - Mature
Hazel Levesque
Alexis Jackson - Part Two
Annabeth Chase (Soulmate AU)
Sally Jackson
Headcannon #3
Laila Sykes
Ashley Castellan
Tagged...
Autumn North
Percy Jackson
*waves awkwardly*
Kennedy Walters
Callista Skye Evener
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Introductory Camp Video
Annabeth Chase
Loyetta Amilea Banders
Courtney Sullivan

Matt Sloan

7.6K 157 231
By omgitshappenning

Guys, I couldn't help it. No mist...yeah, I'm back in the phase and just remember that for the entire thing, cause there's no explanation in this thing. Anyways, enjoy... or, you know, curse him.

Everyone's been whispering about the new transfer student. A girl. Apparently she's hot. I don't know, I'll have to see her first. But make no mistake, I'll have her twirled around my pinkie finger by the end of the week.

Who can resist me?

Now you're going to bring out all of those pictures and show me how my teeth were crooked or just plain missing. How my hair was shaggy and knotted. How my pudgy body compared to my twig-like limbs.

Yeah, I ain't like that anymore.

My hair is short — not buzz cut — but a sexy look. I've got some false teeth, but they all look white to match my other ones. I spent an embarrassing year of eighth grade with braces, but look at the end product. And hey, I took up basketball over the break before high school and it's done wonders for me. All in all, I have officially became hottest boy at school.

I strode down the hallways to my gym class, high-fiving all the popular kids and poking everyone else. When I finally reach the boys change rooms, I quickly change into my gym clothes and walk into the gymnasium. As usual, Coach Hedge is standing in the direct centre of the room, already screaming at the people who have arrived. What's not usual, are the tons of swords lined up against one wall. What's also not usual is the guy standing beside Coach, leaning on what appears to be a bronze sword. I look back to all the other swords, now I can see a slight golden/bronze glow coming from each. Weird, I shake my head.

Soon everyone is changed and we're all sitting in the bleachers, waiting for class to start.

"Listen up, Cupcakes!" Coach Hedge yells through the microphone that is attached to his hip. "You're going to be learning how to fence today! This cupcake on my left will be your teacher! Don't kill each other! 'Cause I sure as heck don't want any paper work on my desk today!"

Everyone's focus turns to the guy that Coach Hedge said would be our teacher. He's a little taller than me in height and has black hair. His eyes are green. For some reason he feels familiar. I don't really understand how, but he does. I narrow my eyes at him to figure it all out, but my brain does not seem to want to cooperate today with me. So I shrug and turn to scan the class on the bleachers.

My eyes land on gorgeous blond whose seems to be smirking down at the our fencing teacher. I know instantly that she's the new girl. I've never seen her at school before, and trust me, she's hot, I would've noticed her already. I decide on a plan, I'm going to impress her with my sword abilities, a then ask her out after class.

"Okay!" My head swings forward again when the fencing guy shouts. "You can call me Percy, and I will giving you a crash course in sword fighting today!" Percy, the name sounds familiar, but still I don't seem to be able to match him with any of my memories.

"Before we start, anyone have a question?" he asks us. A couple hands fly into the air. "You." He points at a guy sitting a row or so in front of me.

"Are you a demigod?"

"That I am."

Whispers start to go around.

"Whose you're parent?" I shout.

He doesn't even bother to look at me before calling, "That's getting too far off topic, any more questions about the session today?"

"How long have you've been fencing?" someone behind me asks.

"Five years."

"Dude, I've been fencing for seven years, what makes you qualified to give me a"crash course"?" another person to my left comments, sounding irritated.

Percy opens his mouth to reply, but before he can, the new girl stands up and says, "Because he's the best sword fighter in 300 years."

Percy looks at her. "Hey, Wise Girl," is all he says.

All that's running through my mind is: he already knows her? How...?

The same guy from before who said he was better than Percy says, "Well then, mind giving us a demo?" A few snickers emerge from the crowd, thinking that the guy will say no, or at least stink and trip over his own feet or something, but to everyone's surprise Percy says, "Sure, if that's what you guys want. Wise Girl? Will you do the honours?"

The new girl, or 'Wise Girl', walks down the bleachers to Percy and takes a dagger from her pocket. Schist, is the new girl a demigod too? I don't even have time to reply to my own question before the girl lunges at Percy and there locked into fight so intense my eyes can hardly keep up with their progress. They whirl and slash at one another, apparently completely confident that neither of them will be injured at the other's attack. After a couple of minutes of watching them go back and forth without breaking sweat, Coach Hedge steps in with his microphone and shouts, "Okay, Cupcakes! Break it up! You'll have more time to decide whose better back at camp!"

Reluctantly Percy and 'Wise Girl' lower their weapons, though still grinning wildly. The new girl doesn't bother to go back to her seat, instead she stays at Percy's side as he begins to talk again. "This," he points to the girl, "as you probably know, is Annabeth, she'll be helping me for the rest of class. Now come on down and chose your weapon."

The entire class walks over to far wall and everyone grabs a sword.

"Now, since the majority of you are beginners, we've giving you celestial bronze and imperial gold swords. They will not injure you. Mortals cannot be hurt by celestial bronze or imperial gold. But monsters can. Demigods can be hurt by both this metals and by whatever can hurt a mortal, that's why demigods are in a lot more danger. So we'll start off with..."

And blah-blah-blah. The class went well. I did awesome. Not to brag or anything, but I was totally as good as Percy was within the hour. Finally, a couple minutes before the end of the session I decided that it was time for Annabeth to realize what she was missing out on when she didn't date me.

"Hey, Percy!" For the first time in the entire class, Percy turns to look at me. Am I imagining it, or did recognition flash across his face? Whatever it was, immediately his shoulders slump and his carefree attitude is gone.

"What is it, Sloan?" he asks, becoming slightly irritated and hostile towards me. So he did know me. And I obviously knew him. But from where?

I wanted to fight him and impress Annabeth, but there was something I wanted to know more, "Where do I know you from?"

Percy cocks an eyebrow. "It's me, Percy Jackson."

All the memories flood back. Seventh grade. This was the guy who blew up our gym. This was the scrawny weakling I bullied everyday that year. I hadn't even recognized him. But he'd been so afraid of me then, I knew I could make him fear me just as much right now.

"Where's Tyson? Where's the big crybaby, hey?" I taunt.

Instead of melting in fear, Percy's eyes harden and he stalks up to me. "SHUT UP!" he shouts. Anyone who wasn't listening before, is definitely listening now. "That "big crybaby" is my little brother and the general in Poseidon's army! And a freaking cyclops! So shut up! Because he is a million times better than you could even be!" Then Percy shoves his sword right through my gut, but of course I don't feel anything. Percy closes his eyes for a split second and above me a pipe bursts open. Somehow no one else gets water on themselves though and instead I become drenched in a seemingly endless spray of the stuff.

When it finally clears, Annabeth is standing over top of me. Probably wants to help me and confess her undying love to me right here, right now. She sticks out her hand. I take her outstretched arm and then she promptly flips me over her head, and I land with the wind knocked out of me and the hardwood floor.

I groan, but Annabeth isn't done with me yet. She kneels beside me and looks me hard in the eye. "I thought you would remember my last threat about leaving him alone. I told you that four years ago, and you didn't listen. So here's your 'or else'." She punches me in the jaw and I swear all my teeth fall out.

Yay! Matt Sloan got his butt kicked! Tyson has been avenged...partially. Hoped you liked it. If you did, don't forget to vote and comment. Well really, just comment anything. Comment anything, even if it's just you slapping the keys on you're computer or ranting about autocorrect, I love to see read people's comments that they leave on my stories. I may not reply to them all, I'm sorry, but I do read them all. Thank you.
~omgitshappenninning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
1.1K 6 14
Oneshots of characters all throughout the riodanverse! Requests open.
11.6K 131 30
Mortals and demigods alike meet our favorite demigods and couples! There may be stories with multiple parts, some where the demigods are gods or the...
25.9K 446 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...