The Time Of My Life

By tloinsfan01

16 year old Britt Emraldson has been bullied for as long as she can remember. She has no real friends. But th... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

264 6 3
By tloinsfan01

"I am so happy another day at this horrible place is done" is what I think everyday when I am walking out of 8th period Social Studies and it's exactly what I thought again today. School just isn't my favorite place. Actually, I don't like any place where there are people.

Everyday something horrible happens at school. I get laughed at. I get books shoved off my desk. I get called Nerd Cow (I'll explain the nickname later). Today was no different.

After I got out of the lunch line and started walking to the table in the corner of the lunchroom where I sit alone everyday, some random kid I have never saw in my life stuck his foot out and made me trip. I dumped my food all down the front of my shirt. Everyone in the room laughed. One kid yelled "Watch where you walk, Nerd Cow!" I ran over to my table with my head down and grabbed my bookbag and ran to my gym locker to get the extra shirt I keep in it. I changed into the purple shirt and sat in the locker room the rest of lunch watching Impractical Jokers on my phone.

I thought about that incident as I walked to the student parking lot. People are such idiots...

As soon as I got in my old blue Chevy truck, I turned on the old Tenderloins podcast that the guys did a while ago. I listen to them over and over and they never get old. Today I listened to the episode that they recorded on Q's birthday. As I listened, I thought about how awesome it would be to have 3 best friends to do everything with that are always there for you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
59.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...