Chapter 2

The podcast ended as soon as a pulled into my driveway. "Wow. What a funny coincidence" I said to myself as soon as I parked the truck in the driveway.

I put my phone in the pocket of my grey sweatpants as I walked up the steps and unlocked the door. All the lights were off. I turned on the main light to the kitchen and sat my bag on the counter. Then I saw a note from my mom. The note said:
Be back soon. Picking up a few things from the store. Be back with dinner soon. -Mom

Great! Now I can have the tv all to myself. All of my homework was done so I turned on the tv and then turned on the dvd player. I had Season 2 of Impractical Jokers in. It started on the episode where Q's punishment was to explain all of the outfits the guys created during a fashion show. This was my FAVORITE episode of Season 2! I laughed during the whole episode.

After that episode was over, I zoned out and started daydreaming about going on set and watching them film.

Apparently, mom had came in when I was zoned out because all of a sudden I felt a hand on my sholder. I jumped and yelled "I don't wanna leave set, Joe! Oh. Hi mom..." She smiled and said "Daydreaming again I see?" "Maybe..." I said with a laugh.

She went to put her bag in her office and on her way down the hall she asked, "How was today?" Not wanting her to be worried about anything that happened today I said,"Just fine." "Okay Sweetie. I have chicken in the kitchen" she said. I smiled and nodded in her way. Even tho I was hungry from not eating all day, I just went up to my room.

As soon as I walked in, my phone buzzed. I took the phone from my pocket and unlocked it. It was a Twitter notification. Murr had just tweeted. It said: "You guys have been asking for it and y'all are getting it. We have 400 tickets and 10 meet and greets for a special Christmas show in Columbus Ohio on December 15th going on sale in 15 minutes."

I sat in shock. December 15th is in 2 weeks. I live 20 minutes away from Columbus. I can finally go see them!