Senseless

ohsobiebah tarafından

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Forty

215 15 9
ohsobiebah tarafından

Miley's p.o.v

It has almost been four months. Four months since I have seen him. Four months since I have found out. A lot has changed in four months. I have changed; emotionally, mentally and physically. Nothing is as it once was.

At first, I didn't want this. I didn't want this at all. But, change happened and once it started I couldn't stop it. I couldn't turn back and I honestly don't want to turn back.

I am currently living with Fringe and Jon. They work a lot so most of the time the house is empty, with the exception of someone being here to make sure that I am okay. Fringe and Jon insisted that if I stayed with them someone would have to be in the house at all times in case of an emergency.

I don't see my 'babysitter', but I can request things if I need to. I am trying to stay out of sight. The only people who see me are Fringe and Jon because I trust them the most. I know there are other people I can trust but I don't think that I can trust them with this.

This is big. My whole life is changing in a big way and I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do about it. I have been trying to form some type of plan but I still don't know what I want to do. Fringe and Jon voice their opinions from time-to-time even when I don't ask. I know that they only mean well and I care so deeply about them that I try my best not to snap at them.

Fringe and Jon are strange. They moved in to this house together after the meet. They don't, really, work together. They both have separate jobs but they live in the same place. I try not to think to much into it but I have a feeling that there is more to their story. Considering I don't do anything with my life, I have all this free time on my hands so I might as well think about their strange lives.

"Hey, Miley," I heard Jon shout walking up the stairs to my door. I immediately pushed my thoughts to the side and opened the door to see Jon standing there with a bright smile on his face.

"Jon!" I smiled jumping into his arms.

"Careful!" He laughed hugging me closely.

"How was your trip?" I asked pulling away from him.

"It was good, glad to be back here." He smiled.

"Miley, Jon," Fringe called from down stairs.

"Let's go down. I want to get started on dinner. Are you hungry?" He asked as we walked down the stairs to the living room.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. I had missed the both of them and I am happy that they are back. You can only be alone for so long without going crazy.

"Miley," Fringe said with a smile once he saw me. "I missed you!" He said giving me the best bear hug he could give whilst trying to be careful.

"I missed you too," I laughed as he pulled away.

"How long are you guys going to be here?" I asked as I followed them into the kitchen.

"It depends." Fringe shrugged trying not to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at Jon.

"We might have to go help an old friend." Jon said trying to avoid eye contact.

"I don't like when you guys do this. I am not fragile and I would like to know where you are so I know you are safe." I said getting upset. I wasn't angry. I barely got angry these days. I was just mad that they weren't telling me things.

"Look, we aren't trying to keep things from you." Fringe sighed walking closer to me. Jon stood off to the side watching me.

"Jason requested our services. He said he would call when he needed us but it won't be anytime soon though. Probably a few weeks from now. He knows we just got back from a long job and that we need a break. We will probably be in Canada for a while." Fringe said holding both of my hands as if I would break at the mention of his name. I froze.

Jason. The one person that I refuse to even speak of. That is the hardest thing for me to think about because of the pain. Jon and Fringe try to never bring him up because they know. I am honestly so unsure how to even process Jason at this point because I don't know anything when it comes to Jason.

Fringe has told me stories and so has Jon. Jason isn't the same anymore. He is worse then he ever was before. He has never been this bad. Everyone is worried. Sam is worried. Lewis is worried. Denver is worried. Everyone. Jon and Fringe try not to talk about him to much around me but when people talk about Jason in this house, I hear it.

They don't want me to worry. I don't want me to worry. Anytime his name is said my heart races faster than ever and it hurts. Pain pulsates itself all over my body at the mention of him.

I tried not to read his letters. After I read the first one, I said I wouldn't read anymore. Mostly because of how much pain I went through when I did read it. It hurt so bad and I couldn't even understand it. Pain pulsated its way throughout my body and it was unbearable. I couldn't go through something like that again.

The next letter came and I tried not to pick it up. I really tried. I failed. I read it and the pain became worse. I read every single letter that he sent because I couldn't control myself. I don't know how to control myself when it comes to Jason, hence why I fucked him so many times. God, I miss him in more then one way.

I wanted to write back. I actually did write back. I just never sent them. They sit in my desk drawer haunting me. Making sure that I know. I know that they are sitting there and that I should feel like shit. His pain is because of me.

Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if we would have never met. I wouldn't be going through this and he wouldn't be in pain because of me. He should hate me. One day he will hate me. I don't want him too but he needs too. It is the only way that I could ever move on. But, if I am honest, I will never move on. I can't move on. I won't move on. I just can't.

"Miley, are you okay?" Fringe asked pulling out of my deep and painful thoughts.

"Y-yeah." I said clearing my throat.

"This is why we didn't want to tell you." Jon sighed.

"It's okay, I will be okay." I said. I was lying. I will never be okay but I don't have a choice anymore.

"When we go to Canada we want you to stay with someone else. We don't want you to be alone." Fringe started as I walked over to the table to take a seat.

"I will be just fine with a babysitter." I sighed.

"No, Miley." Jon sighed.

"You need to stay with Lewis or Greggory. Someone who can check on you and be there for you. At this point, you shouldn't be staying in the house alone, babysitter or not." Jon said. He is right but I don't want to hear it.

"Let's not talk about this right now." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Okay." Fringe sighed. "At least think about it. We are just looking out for you." Fringe said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes.

"What do you both want for dinner?" Jon asked as he moved his way around the kitchen.

"Something good and a lot of something good." I said.

"Same," Fringe said with a laugh.

"Okay," Jon said with a confused look on his face.

"How are you feeling?" Fringe asked as Jon cooked away in the kitchen. I had always found it easier to talk with Fringe.

"Okay," I shrugged. He looked at me as if I was lying to him. "I'm tired and my feet hurt and I just want to eat food." I smiled.

"That sounds about right." Fringe smiled.

"I'm really glad you guys are back." I smiled looking at Fringe and then Jon whom was cooking away in the kitchen.

"Aw," Fringe said as he pretended to blush.

"Shut-up." I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Damn, Miley. You are getting pretty weak these days." Fringe said mocking me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Dinner is done," Jon said a little while later.

"Finally," I said standing to my feet and walking to get myself a big plate of Jon's food.

We ate and caught up on everything that has been going on since they left. I was happy that we were not talking about Jason anymore. I don't think that I can handle much more talk about him. I am worried about him and I want to know how he has doing.

He hasn't sent me a letter in a little over a month now. Its been 4 months since I have last seen him. Anytime I think of that I feel like I got hit by a train.

I excused myself from the table and went up to my bedroom. I had so many questions about him but I couldn't ask because if I knew, I would run back to him. I can't let that happen.

(Ahhhhh. This was painful to write. seriously. I hope you all continue to stick with me. Prepare yourself for the next chapter. It will be just as bad...if not worse. Please comment and vote. xo.) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

225K 3.6K 29
COMPLETE | SEQUAL AVAILABLE [ ↬ central cee x fem oc. ↫ ] "you've got issues sweetheart, gotta fix em' before you try to fix mine" 𝘰𝘳 in which Oakl...
192K 2.8K 51
Ivy and jack went to high school together but weren't friends and didn't talk, a few years after they graduated they run into each other at a mutual...
64.4K 1K 30
they met thru their fame.
632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...