Her Dark Desire (In the Proce...

Od RemovingAllDoubt

Paisley is in love with Zeke and anyone who comes between them and doesn't back off, well they're never heard... Více

Prologue
1
2
3
4: Zeke
5
6
7: Zeke
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18: Flashback
19
20
21
22
23
24: Zeke
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
Eden's Sin
Eden's Sin: Chapter 1- The Day Love Came pt.1

14

10.9K 114 18
Od RemovingAllDoubt

Zeke

The figure on the bed lays there watching me as I enter. His eyes follow me as I come to a stop in front of the bed. I'm glaring, anger begins to bubble up inside of me.

"What the F*ck are you doing here." It comes out in a shout. He watches me, laughing. The sword lays across his chest, hands around an album book.

"She was even pretty as a kid," he says. "I kind of wish I would have met her sooner." The body rises as he shuts the book, the sword sliding to the bed. My eyes follow the path of the weapon. They narrow as I remember where I've seen that particular sword. It belongs to Paisley. Her Wakizashi, she was so happy when it came in the mail, years ago. My brain scrambles to think of a reason he would have her favorite toy.

I repeat the words again, "What the f*ck are you doing here?" Legs swings off the bed, he stands and walks over to me. The sword hangs from his long slender fingers. He saunters closer.

"Now, now, don't be that way. I'm not even here to hurt you." My gaze moves to the sword then back to his face. "This," he laughs, holding it up. "it's my new teddy bear. You see, my old one has been taken from me but I love this one even more. Do you want to know why," he asks. A frown sits on my face. I really don't need this shit.

"Enough with the games, Damien. Get out." A tilt of the head as he caresses the blade in his hand. I'm being ignored.

"This new teddy bear," he's continuing despite my warning. "Belongs to the girl I'm going to make mine some day." I've had enough. My hand moves against my will. Fingers are grabbing the collar of a black shirt. They itch to wrap around the soft flesh of the guy standing there. My kitten will never be his. I know this, he needs to learn it too. The hand at my side is forming a fist. The muscles in the arm are twitching. I need to hit something.

The forming bruise on my cheek starts to ache. Pain is clouding my mind. I want this pain to go. I will not cry in front of him. Someone else needs to feel the pain I'm feeling that's the only way to make me feel better. One arm is raising, the other tightens it's grip on the laughing boy. I pull back and release a punch. He stumbles back, his body falling slightly on the bed. Laughter erupts from him. He touches a hand to his bleeding nose.

"I have to say, I never thought you had it in it." His voice his low, menace replacing his smiling tone as he speaks each word. "I just came to talk but now I see how it is. Taking it out on me." He shakes his head, hand reaching out and grabbing the album book. The brown and black object flies across the room, crashing into the bedroom window. "You f*cking asshole, do you think I won't kill you simply because Paisley likes you. Don't test me. I'm being nice but you seem to want to fight this out. Anytime you want," he spats. "I'll make sure Paisley is taken care of once you're gone.

He's taking this too far. I won't go as easily as he thinks. I will not give my kitten to him. I approach him, fist at the ready. Two inches closer and this would escalate into something more. I was ready. A shrill noise sounds out in the room. Damien looks at me, the scowl evident on his face. He jams a hand into his pocket and pulls out a small phone. "What," he screams into the receiver. His face moves through a variety of expressions, coming to rest on a smirk. "Sorry," he says calmly. "I was just having a small disagreement with a friend of mine. Yes, yes, nothing serious." He holds up a finger to me. He's telling me to wait. I can't help the coming laugh. We're about to fight and he stops to answer his phone. My mind refuses to let me believe it.

"I know. I'll be there soon. Love you." He looks up at me. "Don't say anything," he warns. I chuckle in response. "I need to go, so we'll finish this later. The next time your hands touch my person, I won't be responsible for what'll happen." He adjusts his clothing and walks to the window. Another scowl thrown in my direction before he opens the window. A leg swings out follow by another, he jumps down. My gaze follows him out. I breathe a sigh of relief. I fall gently on my bed. Aching knuckles touch my cheek. A need for change is coming, I think, as my hands rest behind my head.

************

It was a new day, the bruise from yesterday was now hidden behind a cover of make up. A benefit for Paisley and now one for the girl sitting across from me. I hate to think of what Paisley would do if she ever saw a mark on my skin. A quiver runs through me as I think of what she was capable of doing. Manicure hands gently rub up and down my arm. My attention is brought back to the beautiful face. I grin, my fingers wrapping around hers. She was a much needed distraction.

I swirl the spoon around the huge cup as I enjoy the sights of the coffee shop. People walk around, bustling to and fro, ignoring the two people sharing an "intimate" moment. It was too noisy here but I need this. My body craves the attention that she's willing to give.

"I'm glad you decided to meet with me." Her bright red lipstick draws my focus. I want to kiss those lips. I shake the thought away. After everything I still haven't learned my lesson. I can't believe I'm still doing stupid things like this. I groan at my idiocy. "You're happy you're here, right," she ask. Her mouth begins to frown. My previous thought returns. I ache to touch my lips to hers.

"Of course I'm happy. I'm just admiring your beauty." My words are less than sincere, from her expression she believes them. She smiles brilliantly at me.

"I'm glad. I was so surprised that you said yes. I did a happy dance," Dominique giggles at her words. "I...I don't think I should have admitted that." She blushes and downcasts her eyes. It's so cute. I watch in amusement. Dominique is so cute. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it...I want her.

"How could I say no to someone as lovely as you?" Her face turns red at the words.

"We can go back to my house after this." An eyebrow raises. "Don't give me that look. My brother's out and my parents aren't home. So yeah...let's go there." I hesitate on an answer. I'm suppose to be going over Paisley's house. I promised her. Disappointing Paisley is one thing I will never do. My kitten means more to me than the skank sitting in her chair droning on about dumb things. I just want her in bed that's all. I know now that Trudy was the only girl that actually meant something to me. Even knowing that she could never match Paisley. My kitten is more important then anything or anyone. No matter how many girls I'm with or had, Paisley is the only one I would move heaven and hell for.

"What do you say," she say again. I need a distraction, I think. It'll be quick I tell myself. My gaze travels up and down her body. I take in in the cleavage overflowing from her shirt to the tiny skirt that barely covers her upper thigh. Two hours then I'll go to Paisley's house.

"Let's go," I tell her. I stand up and grab her wrist, pulling her to me. She looks surprise but smiles. I kiss her, something I've been wanting to do since I sat down. I break the kiss and lead her out of the coffee shop.

*************

Paisley's POV

Pain radiates from my wrist and neck. My fingers brush over the bandage covering the fractured wrist. Five hours, I sigh. Three hours in the waiting room of the ER, one hour explaining to my mother that I wasn't fighting again, and another hour trying to figure out what to tell my honey when I see him. Searching my thoughts still held no answer to that dilemma. I sit on the bed looking around my room. My sullen eyes refuses to look in the direction of the covered mirror. Memories of last night flow freely through my mine. 'The sand is running out' they told me. I wrack my brain in an attempt to find a meaning behind it. Nothing comes. I wonder how they're able to leave the mirror, this small development comes with more complications. I let the scream of frustration out in the quiet room.

"Paisley," someone calls. "Come down here. Peyton wants you to meet his friend." I amble towards the top step to see my mother looking up at me. She points in the direction of the living room. My feet carry me down the steps. I'm in no mood to meet a friend of Peyton. All concerns I have are for my honey and what happened at the Police Station. He should have been here already. 

"Well, who is it you want me to meeeee..." The grimace is there at the sight of the guy sitting in the chair next to Peyton. "Why is he here," I yell to my mother.

"We do not say such things in front of guest," she says, her hands on her hips. "Apologize Paisley."

A grin plays at his lips. "Yes Paisley, we're all friends here." Eyes turn in my direction, waiting for me to acknowledge the pest lounging there.

"Peyton," I say. "Why?"

"Pais, don't be that way. Damien's my friend. He's really nice." I turn to our mother, her form is fleeting, returning to the kitchen. No help, I think. An escape of breath from my mouth.

"You need to leave." My words are directed at Damien but Peyton is the one that speaks.

"Why don't you like him? He's better than that other guy. Now that guy can go fall in a f**king ditch somewhere. Or better yet get pushed off a cliff," he mumbles. I ignore the last two statements. Peyton isn't crazy enough to do anything that would cause him to come between my honey and I. I love Peyton but as I said before I will hurt him if he ever tries to cause harm to my honey.

"Don't say things like that." My tone is warning. Peyton laughs and bounces in his chair. Damien watches the exchange in amusement. He stands and saunters over to me. I stand my ground. I'm tired of his game. He reaches a hand to my face. His fingers sweep across the covering on my neck.

"What happened," he asks. "Who did this to you?" Anger shows on his face. "Well," he demands. Instinctively my hands move up and encloses the hidden wound.

"Nothing." He doesn't believe me. He reaches up to touch me again. I turn and walk towards the steps. I will not play Damien's childish little game. I have too much to deal with. I can hear footsteps following as I enter my room. He's behind me, I know without turning around. The click of the door as it shuts behind us. My head slowly turns to come face to face with the guy who maybe dying tonight.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.9K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
2.7M 23.1K 38
Heather never really like any guys at her school, she never felt a connection for any guys all. Little did heather know, she was born for someone els...
Underlying Truths Od Bianca

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 45 11
After the death of her best friends father, Carina finds her heart heavy with grief but determination within her is present as she craves to move on...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...