The Angelic Devil

By TheAwesomeKalk

Angel was born in the darkness, she was raised by it, and now she was working for it. She has finally gone o... More

The Angelic Devil
The Phoenix
New Friends
Killers Kill
The Date
The Protective Eye
The Angelic Dress
The Beginning Of The Ball
The Burn
Improvement
A Good Night's Sleep
Possible Doom

The End

39 1 0
By TheAwesomeKalk

Chapter 13

I stopped the car in front of The Phoenix's mansion, the Crow was right above me, sitting on a tree branch. I had left my bag in the back seat, I had no jewelry or any piece of clothing that would mess up my fighting abilities in case it would be more of a physical fight. No loose clothes for The Phoenix to grab onto, and I was wearing long but tight sleeves and jeans in case of unexpected floor sliding so I wouldn't get carpet burnt or something, those things stung. I had also found out what my new powers were, and I have to say, for a creature who has never been able to do anything magical, as humans would put it, I had a lot of new skills to try out.

I got out of the car and quickly walked up to the entrance to his mansion. The door was closed, but as I reached out to open it, it slowly creaked open. I raised an eyebrow before I walked in. So I had been expected, that was good to know. I made sure that all my senses were as heightened as they could be in the dark entrance hall.

Suddenly, to the left side of me, two candles that were placed on stands lit up, one on each side of the door that lead to the great dining room. I took the hint and walked through the door, and as I entered the dining room, I noticed that most of the things were the same as last time, but the long dining table wasn't there anymore. Instead, there were candles standing along the walls, lighting up the room.

"A bit romantic, don't you think?" I asked, knowing that The Phoenix was somewhere nearby.

"Yes, but a lot of endings in movies and books are pretty romantic. Since you won't live to experience that, I thought I would give you the pleasure of a romantic death", The Phoenix responded, as he walked into the room through a door on the other side of the room.

The Phoenix was now in front of me, but I couldn't just attack him straight on as that would be way too dangerous. I needed to wait for him to make a mistake and attack first, otherwise he would most likely get the upper hand.

"Very considerate of you, but I'm not the one who's approaching my end today", I said.

"Oh, but I've already had my romance going on, with your best friend Rachel", he said, and I almost laughed at him.

"Well, then you've already had your romance before the end, so now it's just the end left. And honestly, Rachel is just a human, do you think I care about her?" I responded.

"You have a sharp tongue, but it's not a surprise coming from a filthy demon! We'll see who wins this fight", he said right before he came running towards me.

I jumped to the side and motioned some chairs that were placed against the wall to fly onto The Phoenix and they crashed onto him relatively hard, making him fall to the ground. I smiled as soon as I felt how easy it was to move the chairs, I felt so strong.

"Telekinetic, eh? So you're the fucker who killed off my fallen angels", The Phoenix said as he threw the chairs to the side, before he got up. "Then I won't hold back on you."

"And I am fine with that", I responded.

I prepared myself for the next attack, but before I knew it, The Phoenix had come running straight at me again. This time, he was at least twice as fast, and he slammed into me, making me fly into the wall behind me. I got very dizzy and I tried to get up as fast as possible, but The Phoenix grabbed onto my arm before I could get up by myself, and he threw me across the room, slamming me into the unlit fireplace.

I could hear The Phoenix laugh, and I felt weaker and weaker the stronger his laugh got. Maybe I wasn't prepared enough? Maybe I was a weak creature, and maybe everyone else had been right, maybe I should've focused more on The Phoenix and less on other things? After all, I hadn't been the killer of the two fallen angels, the Crow was the true killer. A bird was more capable of killing than me.

"You're even weaker than Amelia! She was also sent to kill me, and I finished her off just like I'm going to finish you off, but at least she put up a good fight!" The Phoenix said, before he went on laughing again.

And suddenly I felt it, something I had forgotten entirely about. I felt it boil inside of me. Anger, rage, blood thirst. I felt how my body gained more power as I remembered Amelia, my sister. My mother and father had attempted to kill him off to avenge her, but both failed and died. It was just me and my brother left, and he was still in training, so I was the only one capable of trying to avenge the rest of my family. I needed to kill him off.

I was in control of my body again, and as I swiftly stood up, the fireplace behind me lit up in fierce flames. Pyrokinetic's was another power that I had gained from the death of those two fallen angels. I put the palm of my hand against the fire, and I forced the flames onto my hand. The Phoenix tried to keep the poker face up, but I could sense his fear which fuelled my hatred towards him. I smiled as I walked towards him, fire covering my right hand.

"I remember now, you're responsible for my sister's death", I said, before running towards him, punching him in the face hard enough to make him fly into some candles that were standing by the wall, creating a domino effect that lead to multiple candles falling.

As The Phoenix was lying on the floor, the flames from the candles started to spread onto the paintings and curtains along the walls. I ignored that and proceeded to shrink the flames on my hand until it was just covering the tip of both my index fingers. I remember what Damien had told me, but I wasn't going to just punch him behind his eyes, I was going to make it slightly more painful.

I bent forward in front of him, and right when he opened his eyes, I stuck my fingers into the side of his eye sockets, pulling his eyes out by bending my finger around the globe. The Phoenix gave off an ear-piercing scream, and I smiled at his bloody face before I looked at the eyes. They were both marked by a fallen angel sigil. So Damien had been right, the eyes were the secret to his powers, and he had two of them.

The flames that were covering the walls were now proceeding to spread, and I decided it was my time to leave. I dropped the eyes and made sure to step on The Phoenix face before I left, crushing it, so he wouldn't find a way to escape, and maybe slightly because I really wanted to. After all, The Phoenix dying in flames would be a pretty iconic death.

I turned towards the door that lead to the hallway, and I made sure to lead some of the flames after me as I walked, so the fire would spread a lot faster. As I was about to exit the building, I noticed someone standing by the door to the right of the exit.

"Congratulations Angel, you did something that a lot of other creatures weren't capable of", Damien spoke, smiling, as I made my way to him.

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without your hint regarding the eyes", I said in a low tone as we were now standing close to each other.

"Everyone got that hint right before they were going to attack him, you were the only one who listened to it", he said.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty good then", I said, smiling. "Don't you think it's getting slightly warm in here?"

"Well, you did put the rest of the building on fire", Damien responded and I shrugged.

"It felt pretty fitting", I explained, and this made Damien chuckle.

"Well, how about we finish off that kiss from earlier?" Damien asked.

I smiled and we pressed our lips together again. It was a lot hotter this time than it had been the last time, and not just because the building was on fire. Damien then proceeded to do something unexpected; he bit onto my neck before he proceeded to suck onto the wound. That was when I felt the most powerful feeling spread through my body and I moaned in pleasure and surprise, I knew exactly what had happened. I grabbed onto Damien's head and forced him to look at me.

"Only creatures related to the Devil are able to mark other creatures like that", I told him and he smirked back at me.

"My father didn't want you to know about me, but he wanted me to keep an eye on you, and I can't let you go before I make sure that you're protected with the Devil's mark", he responded.

"You're the son of the Devil", was all I could get out as my mouth dropped.

Damien didn't say anything, and his smirk faded as I didn't respond. When his grip started to loosen, I realised that I needed to show him how I truly felt, so I snapped out of my trance and kissed him again, but this time it was a lot shorter than the previous kiss.

"Until next time", I said, and he smiled, letting go of my waist.

I turned around to start walking towards the door, bending some of the flames away from me so they wouldn't block my way out. As I turned around, I saw Damien disappear into the flames in the other room.

"Show off", I said, before I opened the door to exit into the cooling night.

------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT! THAT IS THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK.

To be honest, I am pretty attached, so I might make a sequel. If you want it. ;)

Do you ship Damien and Angel? Or maybe I'll introduce a cute girl for Angel to fall in love with in the next book? Oh shit I got an idea for the next book. This is getting exciting.

Also, I am very into the concept of vampires/demons/etc being able to bring pleasure as they're sucking the blood of someone else. It's like "hey, you let me take your blood, so I'll make you feel euphoric. Deal?" I have that in pretty much every romantic story with supernatural beings. You'll notice that in my other book, Trivia. She's bae and so relatable.

ANYWAYS! I want to thank you for being so patient with my slow uploading, and I am also very thankful for you finding this story interesting enough to read! If I could, I would give you a neck mark as a trophy so you could go around and throw chairs at people, because you deserve that!

So thank you, and I'll see you in the next book that I upload (woah, sounds like the outro to my youtube videos... Hint... Hint... Link in profile...). SEE YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.8K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
|FRIENDS| By Yeah

Fanfiction

4.2K 161 16
⚠️cussing, violence, sexual references NOT FOR BECKY⚠️ Damien Lavey, a violent, arson loving demon. He had many friends and was rather popular for...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

541K 14.9K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...