A Virgin Princess and the Pre...

By AnabelleRomano123

Princess Arabella Lauraine Nadine Grimaldi of Monaco had the perfect life in a beautiful castle and people wh... More

The Virgin Princess and the President's Party Son
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty

Chapter 1

24.4K 447 20
By AnabelleRomano123

It was a sunny day in Monaco, not a cloud in sight. The weather finally agreeing with us for the day or two however long the party would last. People were milling around the castle, trying to catch a glimpse of the royal couple. My brother was sitting in front of me, dressed in his black tuxedo. As always one button undone at the top.

I grinned watching as he loosened up by cracking a few moves. Pretending to be Beyoncé as Single Ladies was blasting in the background. One of the guards cracked a smile, starring at my brother in amusement. Even at 20 he was still immature.

" are you recording this" He asked stopping in the middle of the dance. I quirked an eyebrow quickly shoving my phone behind me. His blue eyes widened coming over and wrestling me for the phone. Until it fell out the window hitting a woman on the head.

" sorry" I called out watching the lady wag her finger at us. We both starred at one another , before bursting out in laughter.

" Elliot Gino Alberto Grimaldi why are you wearing no pants ! the wedding is in 15 minutes, I swear to God you will get a good smacking right before your wedding" My mom shouted walking over to my brother. She grabbed his ear, pulling him over to the bed as he cried out in pain.

" put those pants on, and Arabella go get ready" My mom sighed rubbing her temples. I giggled quietly , picking up my dress and walking out of the large room.

My mom followed me back to another hallway, a guard walking behind us as well. She opened the door to the brides room and smiled. My brother's soon to be wife sat in a white chair. Dress already on her petite body. It was a mermaid styled dress all lace and some crystals. It was beautiful and expensive but only the best for the future royal.

" ohh Olivia you look amazing" My mom gushed sitting down on a chair. I nodded my head agreeing with her completely. Olivia was one of those girls that needed no makeup to look gorgeous. She was a month older than my brother and never let him live it down. Really sweet and funny, always cracking a few jokes.

" thanks mommie, now my future sister-in-law you ready?" She asked standing up in her dress. I grinned walking over to hug her tightly. We've waited 6 years for this day and it was finally here. Let's just say my brother was an idiot for getting engaged this late in their relationship.

 We walked down the steps and over to the double doors which led to the garden outside. Olivia and Elliot decided to have an outside garden wedding which I thought was great. Some people disagreed wanting them to be more traditional.

" cupcake is here, I repeat cupcake and queen are here" One of the guards said into his little ear piece. I crossed my arms starring at the guy in a military outfit. The nickname not really necessary but still every security guard called me that. Embarrassing me to no end.

" hey my name isn't cupcake that name is so overdue if you call-" I began telling the guy only to be quieted by my dad standing beside me. He gave the guard a smile, and glared at me.

" Princess the wedding is about to begin this isn't the time to yell at guards" My dad chuckled going to stand beside my mom. Both of them walking in first then Elliot. This whole wedding was going to stream live which was great for everyone.

" yeah cupcake" Olivia's brother Justin whispered nudging me with his elbow. I rolled my eyes ignoring the teen and looking over at the white doors. Which were closed off until they let us in so the 350 guests would watch and stare.

Finally after what seemed like a lifetime , and constant stares from Justin the doors opened as the music began to play. They announced my parents names as the Queen and King , everyone standing up.

" Princess Arabella Lauraine Nadine Grimaldi and the bride's brother Justin Oliveri " The announcer said as the doors opened once again. We walked down the aisle slowly all eyes were on us as I tried not to trip in the fancy shoes my dad bought.

At the alter I released the breath I was holding and watched the doors again. The music changed to regular bridal march and Olivia stood looking amazing. Her dad beside her , smiling brightly at everyone. They walked down the aisle slowly, making sure the train of the dress was okay.

She stood up beside my brother as the whole ceremony began. The priest reciting some bible verses and we prayed. Everything the ceremony needed to be. The priest finally grinned letting the two lovebirds kiss one another. It was so cute watching them be so in love and finally live their dream of being together.

The reception was held in tents around the property of the palace. Closed off from the people unless the paparazzi could jump through huge walls and go through armed men. Other than that it was pretty paparazzi clean. Everybody was slowly heading towards the tents, waiting for the big celebration to go on. I picked up the pretty strapless beige dress with some crystal beading at the top. Walking to the palace first to change. Long dresses were annoying to me, since I was pretty short and they made me seem shorter.

" cupcake is heading for the palace" One of the guards behind me whispered into the ear piece. I groaned turning around and starring at him.

" I said don't call me cupcake suit guy" I groaned walking faster to the palace. Some people watched as I made my way back. Smiling and waving and I nodded at them not having the time to greet all these important people.

Inside I headed for the living room, where my best friend Nina was waiting. She held up the bag with my dress and shoes along with some accessories. The guard walked away from the living room and stood with his back to us.

" If I catch you peeking, you will forever be blind" I muttered , pointing at him. He laughed lightly, shaking his head. Telling his friends that I was inside and then getting an update on my parents and brother along with Olivia.

I peeled off my long dress and threw it over to the couch not caring about where it landed. Nina smiled at me before running away from the living room when her phone rang. I sighed taking off my shoes and jewelry. Picking up the cute pink dress. Filled with lace detailing. It was modest like my mom liked to see on me.

" hey suit guy, help me " I told the guy , as he turned around and walked over. I turned around letting him zip up the material. I took off my tiara letting him hold it as I let my hair out of the up. My curls cascading down to my lower back.

He placed the tiara back on my head, adjusting it. I thanked him, grabbing my stilettos and sliding them on. Nina came back with a huge smile on her face meaning she just finished talking to her boyfriend.

" Daniel is here, I'm leaving bye Ara" She smiled running out of the living room and past some guards. They already knew her and didn't try to stop her whenever she came. Not wanting to go through security saying she was the best friend and deserved better treatment.

The guard led me away from the living room and back outside. Towards the party. I stopped him halfway saying I was going to go alone not wanting to look like some royal diva. Who needed a guard all the times since her father thought she would runaway and become a prostitute. That's the king for you.

I took a quick detour through the garden and around a bunch of flowers. Going straight underneath my window where Elliot dropped my phone. I kneeled down searching the slightly wet grass around for the iPhone. This is the part where I yell at myself for having a green case.

There was a loud grunting noise beside me as I glanced at the polish black shoes. Groaning I looked up at the security guard crossing my arms. He smirked, handing me my phone. I gasped starring at the guy. He had my phone all along? That freaking loser.

" Cupcake has been found and were moving ahead"

" did you really think I would get lost in my own home!" I yell throwing my hands in the air. The security guard shrugs, throwing me my shoes. Sighing I put them on, and get rid of any traces of grass on my knees.

" do you not remember last week, you forgot how to get out of the garden" The security guard chuckled , walking beside me just in case I fall in these heels. At least they make me look taller than I really am.

" listen here big guy, when your garden is transformed into a real maze overnight filled with the same flowers you come talk to me" I huff , stopping in front of the large tent.

Inside people were everywhere. Walking and talking with one another. Some even doing business on the damn dance floor. They just couldn't stop for one night. My parents hated half these people so why were they invited.

" come on Princessa one dance" A voice whispered beside me. I looked up at Christopher and sighed , giving him a small smile.

" I'd rather go kill myself" I tell him walking away from the dance floor. Chris didn't give up , following me towards my table. I eyed the guard and gave him a pleading look. He nodded stopping Chris from actually coming closer to me at the table.

My eyes were cloudy, tears threatening to fall at any second. Why was he even here right now, I told him to stay away from me. He was nothing but a jerk, trying to win me back since his other girlfriend dumped him. A few months ago I would have taken him back, happy to see him again. After he screwed me over 3 times , I was done.

 The DJ told everybody to sit down for the dinner course. I smiled watching as the waiters brought out some weird appetizer consisting of shrimp or something. I widened my eyes nudging my brother. He looked over at me confused.

" I think it's moving" I whispered casting my eyes down to the shrimp. It's small black eyes starring up at me.

" oh shit" He mumbled poking the creature with his fork. I pushed my seat back and motioned for the waiter to come back.

" umm can I just get some French fries and chicken nuggets?" I whispered ignoring the glaring coming from both my mom and dad.

" of course Princess" He took the plate away from me and quickly walked away from the room and over to our palace. It was a pretty long walk but I heard the waiters had small golf cars to take them back and forth.

" Arabella! that was rude" My mother scolded, leaning over my father to talk to me. I rolled my eyes giving her a small smile and nod.

" mom! it was moving, I'm not gonna be eating a live thing" I whisper shouted making sure no one overheard. The guards on the other hand thought it was fun and were chuckling to themselves as my mom argued with me how the shrimp were supposed to be the best of the world.

" I could catch a shrimp put it on a plate with lettuce and tomatoes and tell you I'm a great chef" I scoffed , ignoring my mom's incoming words. My brother and Olivia were both whispering to one another about the shrimp.

~*~

After the dinner course the real party began. Everybody was on the large dance floor breaking out their best moves. My dad was twirling the queen of England around , laughing as they chatted about some things. My mom on the other hand was with some President of some country.

" Arie come on babe"

" don't call me that Chris, and right now your stalking me" I told him , turning around. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him.

" it's a wedding I'm not stalking you, besides I thought you loved me"

" loved not anymore asshole" I ripped my wrist out of his grasp, running away from the dance floor and over to the bar. Needing a drink badly but I wasn't eighteen yet and of course my parents won't let me.

I sat down on one of the 4 stools sighing. The bartender pushed over a cup full of soda, with a lemon wedge inside.

" thanks but could you maybe put a teaspoon of something stronger" I asked pouting at him. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

" my apologies Princess, your parents gave me strict orders"

" ugh screw them, I'm having a bad day and these shoes are painful , why am I so short Roberto" I asked banging my head on the wooden counter. He chuckled taking my cup and quickly pouring a little bit of vodka in there.

" only because your my favorite Grimaldi princess"

" puh-lease Roberto, I'm the only Grimaldi Princess" I state, chugging down the drink. Scrunching my face up at the bitter taste.

" oh my god, that was horrible, eeww" I mutter feeling the burn in my throat. Roberto grinned walking away from me and over to another guest.

When he was done I slipped him a few bills , and told him to fill up a can of coke with some vodka because I was leaving the party for a walk. He sighed shaking his head at first not wanting me to be drunk at my brothers wedding. He finally agreed handing the can over to me. Smiling I walked away from the bar and through the dance floor to get to the main entrance.

I made my way through the place going for the garden where there was a huge fountain. A bench at the front, it was my favorite place to just sit. When my grandparents died two years ago this was the first place I came to. The only place I could be alone.

When I arrived there, the two lights were off which was odd since they were always on. I sighed walking towards the bench only to see two people literally going at it. Clothes flying around, a heel almost hitting me in the face.

" get the fuck out of my garden" I screamed stomping over to the two people. They broke apart smirking at one another.

" you here to join us" The guy asked winking. I let out an annoyed scream and picked up the clothes throwing it into the fountain. The girl got up immediately , practically naked except for her undergarments. The guy still in his pants.

" you have 2 fucking minutes to get out before I throw both of you in there" I spat, glaring at the guy standing in front of me. His hair a mess and smelled like alcohol.

" Jayden! that's the freaking Princess don't piss her off" The girl yelled grabbing her dress and putting it on herself. He shrugged , eyes looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat.

" I don't care if she's a princess we were doing something"

" you are so fucking annoying and I don't know you" I say , crossing my arms across my chest. He smirked taking a step forward.

" you could get to know me" He whispered inching forwards. I smiled picking up the can and dumping it on his head.

" I think not" I smiled , turning away and going back to the party. There was some yelling in the background and then a few moans. I rolled my eyes finding the nearest security guard and telling him to kick them out. There was no way some random guy would be having sex in my garden, even if he was cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 103 24
Please excuse any grammar mistakes and any other mistakes this is my first book ever. Arabella is a 14 year old girl who's life changed drastically w...
Disguise By Abbie

Teen Fiction

799K 12.9K 38
'Once upon a time.' 'And they lived happily ever after.' Fairy tales. Princess stories. The tales your dad tells you as he tucks you into bed when yo...
501K 4.1K 5
Highest Ranking: #157 IN ROMANCE 06/10/17 Arabella Eden Persephone Ambrosia is practically greek royalty. Her father is a billionaire and she also i...
36.2K 989 25
~Completed~ ~Editing~ "You will be here competing for The Prince's heart. You will have no other relationship and you will not deny him anything. Y...