Thug Love

By UnbelievableTruth

*Slowly editing* Unique was never what you called 'skinny'. She was that girl that everyone picked on for the... More

Thug Love
Thug Love (1)
Thug Love (2)
Thug Love (3)
Thug Love (4)
Thug Love (5)
Thug Love (6)
Thug Love (7)
Thug Love (8)
Thug Love (9)
Thug Love (10)
Thug Love (11)
Thug Love (12)
Thug Love (13)
Thug Love (14)
Thug Love (15)
Thug Love (16)
Thug Love (17)
Thug Love (18)
Thug Love (19)
Thug Love (21)
Thug Love (22)
Thug Love (23)
Thug Love (24)
Thug Love (25)
Thug Love (26)
Thug Love (27)
Thug Love (28)
Epilogue

Thug Love (20)

223K 5K 3.8K
By UnbelievableTruth

 *pictures are coming soon*

PLEASE READ >> The following you are about to read will contain sexual content. But you MUST READ because knowing who I am there will be DRAMA!!

Wow, the 20th chapter of Thug Love. Took me forever to get this far but I finally got there! I just want to say that I know I'm not the best writer but I try to do my best with you guys. I just want to thank you guys for being so supporting and reading my work. Hope you enjoy !

                                                                                                    Thug Love (20)

            I yawned and stretched wiping the crust from my eyes as I slowly sat up. I begin to smile as I saw the red rose petals covered all over my body. I looked to my left where Ka'Jai slept and saw him missing and in replaced saw a large folded note on his pillow. 

              I grabbed the note sitting up and leaning against the headboard of his bed. I opened and begun to read it. 

           Unique, it's your sweet sixteen. Most people want a Huge ass party but knowing you, you probably won't want one. So your man set you up and today is going to be the best day you ever had. Today is going to be more of a scavenger hunt and Aaliyah will be at your side helping you. Now , go take your shower and make your way to the closet. The note read. 

             I squealed as I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and ran my water. I slipped off my pajamas and threw them into the purple hamper Ka'Jai had gotten for me. Once my water was the temperature I desired I stepped in and sighed in content feeling the warm water bounce against my skin. I did all the necessary things and shaved since it's been two weeks already. 

             I wrapped my purple towel around me and made my way back in to the room. I noticed the bed was made and there were now rose petals traveling from the bathroom door to large closet. I followed the path and took off the note that was taped to the door. 

               Your beauty trApped me, your body fascinated me, and your intelligence blew me away. Open these doors and then find your destination. I giggled at his corniness as I opened the door and saw an outfit already laid out facing towards me. He picked some ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve gray shirt with a goofy face printed on it, and my gray sneakers. (pic on the side)

                I slipped on the clothes as I brushed my hair up in to a mess bun. I grabbed my gray scarf and made a medium sized bow. (a/n I always do this. Your girl be looking fly!) Even though I don't cake my face with make up I decided on putting some light black liquid eye liner on and my red lip stick. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. I actually looked good, I looked freaking SEXY!

                 Grabbing my black side bag I made my way downstairs to find Aaliyah and a bulky black man in a sharp black suit patently waiting for me. Once Aaliyah spotted me she started to look me up and down playfully and snap her hands in a zig zag fashion. 

                 "Girl, look at you! Looking like you looking." she said making me laugh as I was now standing in front of her and the guy she was with. 

                  "You crazy. But, who is this? Hi I'm Unique." I told him outreaching my hand for him to shake. 

                     "Hello Ms. Micheals, My name is Davis and I will be your driver today." he said. After he called me Ms. Micheals the rest of what he said went threw one ear and out the other. 

                     "Ms.Micheals, I'm no-"

                    "So Davis you ready to go?" Aaliyah asked interrupting what I was about to say. I threw her a look and she wiggled her eyebrows giving me a goofy look that had me shaking my head at her. 

                      "Your right Ms.Aaliyah. This is for you Ms.Micheals. " he said handing me a note. I took the note and keep reading the sentence trying to make since of what it meant. I like my woman with no socks and Panties :). Is what it read? I showed Aaliyah the note and she just started laughing. 

                            "Just follow me woman." she said as she grabbed my wrist and lead me to a black hummer that sat on twenty-two inch rims. What was up with Ka'Jai and hummer's. I think he had a secret obsession with them. The driver Davis opened the door for Aaliyah and I and we got in. 

                                 Once we were seated in the hummer there was a note tapped to the back of the driver's seat. I untapped the note and read it. During this journey only smiles are welcomed and apPreciated. I no longer knew what Ka'Jai's clues meant but seeing as he had a certain letter in each note bold meant he was sending a message. 

                                 "On to our first destination." Davis said as he pulled out of Ka'Jai's driveway and made his way on to the main street.

                                "So what is Ka'Jai up to?" I asked looking at Aaliyah suspiciously. 

                               "Hey how you doing? My name is Bennett and I'm not in it. Your just going to have to wait and see for yourself." she said reaching in to her purse, pulling out her iPod and plugging her earphones in ignoring me. Just rude I tell you. 

                            About ten minutes later we pulled in front of a large nail parlor called Honey Nails, I've heard great things about them but I never had the money to ever go there myself. Davis opened our doors and we made our way to the front of the store where a cute boy around the age of seven sat. He had black slacks on , a white button down shirt, and a cute black bow tie on. 

                              "Are you Ms. Unique?" he asked. I coed at the cutie. He was missing his front teeth but that just added to his cuteness. 

                               "Yes, I am." I responded. He reached from behind his back and pulled out a rose that had a note attached to it and gave it to me. I took the rose and smelt it. I already knew it was real and it smelt divined. The young boy gave me a quick hug before running off somewhere. I took the note off and began to read it. Roses are red, Violets are blue. Get your feet done because I love You. I giggled and walked in to the nail parlor. 

                                 "Welcome to Honey Nails, I'm Honey, what can I do for you today?" a pretty Latino woman asked walking up towards Aaliyah and I. 

                                   "Yes, I wod-"

                                   "This is Unique Micheals." Aaliyah said cutting me off. I looked at her funny when she said that. That was not my last name. Last time I checked my last name was Lewis. 

                                  "Oh Unique! Okay follow me dolls." the Latino woman said as she walked us towards the back where there was another section where people get their nails done. This section was a bright pink room and two woman where waiting for us. 

                                     "I hope you enjoy," Honey said leaving us to the women. I looked at Aaliyah and she winked as we made our way to the spa chairs. I was pampered and loving it. They gave us both a mani pedi and painted our toes and nails the way we desired. They then did a face mask on both of us and I loved it. 

                                        As we were walking out a little girl with a sun dress on ran towards me and gave me another rose that had a note attached to it. She gave me a hug and ran back where she came from. I untapped the note and began to read it. Bottles popping, clubs is boBbing and our love ain't never stopping. I put the note in my black side bag with the others and smelled the rose given to me. Ka'Jai what are you up to? 

                                           We were now driving to another place and again I had no idea where we going or where Davis was taking me. After that long ride we stopped in front of Tiffany & Co jewelers. Tiffany's had great jewelry and I could never afford it though. We walked to the front of the door when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

                                          I turned around and saw a guy my age with a rose in his hand. He gave me the rose that didn't have a note attached to it this time. He smiled showing off his braces as he hopped in to a car and drove off. I now had three roses in my hand as I walked in to Tiffany's with Aaliyah. 

                                           "You must be Unique?" a plump white woman with long brunette hair asked walking from behind the counter to greet me. 

                                           "Yes I am." I told her shaking her hand smiling. 

                                            "Follow me, " she said walking back behind the counter and pulling out a black velvet bracelet holder. I admired the sparkling bracelets that she had pulled out. "You may pick however many of your choice." she said. I stood there with my mouth parted. HOW EVER MANY I WANT?? All of these look very expensive. 

                                               "She'll take all of them." Aaliyah said cutting in. I looked at her as if she had lost her mind. There was no way I was about to sit here and be greedy by taking all of them. 

                                             "I will not." I said sternly. I looked over all the bracelets until two caught my eye. "I'll take those to." I said pointing towards the beautiful diamond bracelets. The woman whose name I later found out was Kim. Packaged the bracelets and bagged them up handing  them to me. I smiled and thanked her as I grabbed the bag and made our way out of the store. 

                                                   Walking out a woman and her baby approached me and the baby giggled as she handing me the rose. I rubbed the baby's soft cheeks as the woman smiled and walked away. Seeing that this rose had a note to it. I unattached it and read it. This is only the begInning of our journey. I smiled at the note and tucked in my bag with the others. 

                                                          I've collect six more roses, Ka'Jai sent me to various stores. We went to the mall, the park, to get something to eat and foot locker. I was beyond tired. But, I knew that my day wasn't even close to being over. We were now making our way back to Ka'Jai's house and I really wanted to see him. 

                                                            I walked up to our room and pulled out my phone. I called Ka'Jai's number but it went straight to voice mail. I sighed and laid back on to the bed as I tiredly shut my eyes and started to dream about Ka'jai and I. 

                                                              "WAKE UP UNIQUE!!" I heard Aaliyah's loud ass mouth say. She interrupted my dream I was having of Ka'jai and me. Cock blocker. 

                                                            I sat up and looked down an realized that somebody had dressed me. I was dressed in a black dressed with a glittery top and black heart earrings and black stilettos. (pic on the side)  I gasped getting up and walking towards the full body mirror as I admired my self. My hair was straightened and my make up was flawless. I turned to Aaliyah and saw her smirking at me. 

                                                         "You did this?" I asked her in shock. 

                                             "I just did your hair and make up, Ka'Jai picked out your outfit and dressed you. You are one heavy sleeper." she said. I can't believe Ka'Jai dressed me. 

                                                       "I wish I could have seen him." I said pouting. 

                                          "Oh hush up you'll see him soon." Aaliyah said. "Now let's go." she said grabbing my hand as we rushed downstairs and outside to where Davis was waiting in front of the hummer holding our door opens. I got in to the car and rested the small black pouch I had the notes in and sat my roses beside me. 

                                           "Have fun!" Aaliyah shouted out waving from the front door as Davis started to pull off. 

                                             I listened to Crooked Smile by J.Cole as we made our to my destination. After a good thirty minute drive Davis pulled in front of this restaurant called La'Rue. I heard La'Rue was one of the best restaurants in all of Texas. There food was no joke and neither was the bill. Davis got out and opened my door handing me two roses. I smiled and thanked him. I took the note off the rose and read it. 

                                             A Day with out you in my life is hell. The note read. I smiled as I started to walk towards the restaurant doors. I looked around and noticed that the parking lot was empty and it's only seven o'clock. Walking into the restaurant their were three waiters lined up with roses in each of their hands. I smiled and took them saying thank you. I now had fifteen roses in my hands. 

                                                     "Hello, my name is Sydney and I will be your sever today. Please follow me." a white woman with pink hair and piercings all over her face. I followed behind her as she led me to a secluded area where a candle lit table sat in the middle of the floor in front of a platform stage. Once I was seated and told her what I wanted to drink the light were turned off. 

                                                     The stage then lit up and I tried my hardest not to pass out and scream as ROBIN freaking THICKE walked out on to the stage and began to sing Lost without you. A spot line then shined on me as I felt somebody kiss the back of my neck. I stood and turned around as I saw my man standing there with a rose in his hand. I jumped on to him and started kissing his face everywhere. 

                                                      "Ka'jai, h-how, w-when oh my god I can't believe you did all this." I said stuttering. i was completely overwhelmed with shock and excitement. 

                                                         "I know some people who know some people." he said kissing my cheek and handing me the rose he had in his hand. I pulled the note and read it. Sixteen roses for my beautiful girlfriend. I felt the tears escaping from my eyes with out even noticing it. 

                                                           "Don't cry baby. You know i'll do anything for you. Now come on. I wanna dance." he said sitting my rose and note on the table as he grabbed my hand led me towards the dance floor. Wrapping his arm around my waist and my arms around his neck. We started to dance in sync as Robin Thicke continued to sing romantic songs. 

                                                        "Ka'Jai, I wanna go home." I said lifting my head up to look him in his eyes. 

                                                         "We can go home as soon as we're done eating." he said. 

                                                           "No Ka'Jai, I wanna go home now." I said. 

                                                          He sighed, "Alright Unique, I know you must be tired." he said.

                                                          "I'm not tired Ka'Jai. But, I do want you to take me home, put me in your bed and have your way with me." I whispered in to his ear as I grabbed one of his hands that were settled on my waist and slid it down so it was now on my ass. 

                                                           "You sure about this Unique?" he asked me looking in to his eyes. 

                                                        "I'm very sure," I told him. He looked at me before picking me up and running out the restaurant with me laughing. 

                                                               *******           *******            ********

 *WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT* (A/N you can skip this part if you choose and then continue reading after you see these *** ) 

                         "Are you sure your sure?" he asked stopping us in front of the door looking me in my eyes. I grabbed his hands and kissed the back of them. 

                            "Ka'Jai, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure. Your the only guy who has ever treated me like a queen. Baby, I love you and I can't see me giving myself to anyone but you." I stated truthfully. If Ka'Jai hadn't waltzed  his way in to my life. I would still be at home celebrating my birthday by myself as my mom continued to verbally and physically abuse me. 

                                 He grabbed my hips slamming me towards him as he pulled me in to a deep kiss. I could feel the hairs on my arms rise as he slipped his tongue inside mouth. The feeling alone had me weak to my knees. I deepened the kiss more grabbing the back of his head so we were even closer. 

                               "Take me inside." I breathed heavily pulling back from the kiss trying to catch my breath. He pulled his key out unlocking the door, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside with him. The house was dimmed with peach smelling candles lit around the house giving it that glow. 

                                  There were rose petals surrounding his wooden floor and the stairs. He grabbed my hands and led me upstairs following the rose path. He opened his room and I gasped covering my hands over my mouth. Candles lit all around the room, rose petals on the bed, a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and sweet love making music in the background. 

                                 Ka'Jai walked behind me, grabbing the zipper of my dress and gliding it down. The dress fell down and I stepped out of it. I was about to also take off my heels when ka'Jai stopped me. "Keep them on, I find it sexy." he said picking me up and walking us over to the bed. 

                               He laid me on the bed and looked me in my eyes as I felt him grip my panties and slowly slide them down my thighs and throw them across the room. Sitting me up he reached behind me un-doing the bandeau tube bra I had. I self consciously rose my hand up to cover myself with out even knowing. But, once I saw the look on Kai's face I quickly lowered my hands.

                                  I squealed as I was suddenly lifted in to bridal style and carried in to the bathroom. His large tub was filled with bubbles with candles lit around the tub. He gently placed me inside the warm bath, grabbing a sponge and washing my body. 

                             "Aren't you going to get in?" I asked him. 

                           "Not this time baby. I just want to pamper you." he said and he did just that. After the relaxing bath Ka'Jai wrapped me in a towel and carried me back to the bed. He sat me on the bed and began to strip off his clothes leaving himself in only his boxers. I noticed the tint in his boxers and I giggled. 

                               "What you laughing at?" he said pinching my n*pple making me slightly scream. I smacked his hand away and rubbed my sore pearl. He snatched the towel away from me and placed me so I was leaning against the head board of the bed. 

                                   "I should warn you Unique. Since it's your first time I'll be gentle with you but then I'll get rough. Cause I'm not a gentle nigga." he said straight up. I rolled my eyes and just nodded my head. He pushed me back and laid on top of me kissing my neck. He kissed me all over my body as his hands roamed any and everywhere. 

                                  His hands passed my navel and softly touched my kitty kat sending a shiver through my body. He slowly started to rub her making me moan. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He sucked hard on my neck as his hand moved faster against my cl*t. 

                                  I could feel this bubbling feeling begin in the pit of my stomach as I suddenly felt myself releasing. My head feel back against the headboard as I started to pant. I covered my face with my hands due to me being too embarrassed to look at Ka'Jai. 

                                        "Cut that out," he said snatching my hands away from my face. "It's normal so don't even sweat it." he said. He kiss me neck, then my jaw then moved down towards my breast showing them some attention taking the right one in to his mouth as he played with the other one. Kissing down my body he made his way pass my navel and stopped once he was never his destination. 

                                                 "Damn, she's beautiful." he breathed out as he captured my cl*t in his mouth making me scream. I felt faint as he continued to work his tongue against my girl. He then slipped a finger in making gasp as he hit against my virgin barrier. He added another finger and pumped them harder in to me. 

                                               "UH KA'JAI!" I moaned out gripping the back of his head pushing it deeper in between my legs. I could feel that familiar feeling coming back and I soon released all over Ka'Jai's hands. I took deep breaths as I watched Ka'Jai take the fingers he had inside me and place them in to his mouth. 

                                                     I blushed as I watched him take off his boxers. His d*ck was so big and I was hesitant about if it would fit or not. I watch him rub himself up and down as he reached into his dresser draw and pull out two boxers of c*ndoms. Extra large. He took one out and slipped it on. 

                                                He leaned hovering over me placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You ready?" he asked. 

                                               I didn't answer him instead I brought his head down and kissed him. I felt him line himself up with me as he slightly pushed the head in then pulled back out. I moaned as he keep on doing that. He suddenly pushed back in to me but fully making me cry out as my cherry was now being popped. 

                                           "Shhh it'll be okay." he said as he stilled inside me so I could get use to his size. He wiped my tears as he slowly started to move inside me. The feeling of him inside me was so very new to me. I had never experienced a pleasure such as this one. 

                                          His thrust began to speed up and I felt like the wind was beginning knocked out of me with each pump. I dug my nails in to his back as he pumped in to me harder. I could feel my org*sm coming closer and closer before I finally let it out. But, that didn't stop Ka'Jai one bit. 

                                              We used up at least five condoms and he had me in all different type of positions. By the end of the night I was sore and tired. But, a smile stayed on my face thinking about the wonderful moment that we just shared. Ka'Jai was my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first lover, my first everything.

                                                         ******  You may continue reading ********

                                          A pounding on the door had Ka'Jai and I both jumping up from the bed startled. I groaned as I got up and slipped on my robe and slippers. Ka'Jai got up also throwing his boxers on and a wife beater. He angrily snatched his gun off the dresser. 

                                                 I followed behind him as he angrily stormed down stairs. "Whoever this is, Ima fucking blast them." he said angrily snatching the door open as a bloody Jordan landed in to his arms. 

                                              "Oh my gosh Jordan!" I cried out as we helped him to the conch. 

                                            "What happened to you Jordan?" Ka'Jai asked. 

                                            "K-kilo, h-he teamed up with the Mexi's niggas we got beef with. They caught us slipping and shot up the place." Jordan said. 

                                        "I knew he was a fuck ass nigga. I should have killed his bitch ass when I had a chance. Who else was with y'all?" Ka'Jai asked. I just stood next to him in tears. Seeing my brother covered in blood and knowing that the guy I helped saved did this to him upset me even more. 

                                       "It was me, Dashawn, Benz, Terrance, and uh Aaliyah." he said the last part softly. Ka'Jai tensed and raised from the floor. As he started to pace back and forth. 

                                      "Is Aaliyah okay?" I asked as Ka'Jai stopped pacing to hear his answer.

                                      "Aaliyah was the only one that got shot." he said. 

                                                             *******    *******     *******     ********

Should Aaliyah stay alive or should I kill her off? 

Vote and comment more for that next chapter. Thank guys hope you all enjoyed ! :D

Tell me what you thought!!

TheUnbelievableTruth  Kik me @_trueeeboo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 12.4K 32
Copyright © 2015 Destiny, a plus size female in a relationship with Shawn who treats her like she isnt worth anything . Shawn constantly puts her do...
10.3K 1.2K 12
Let's be Strangers!! What would go wrong in a marraige? Everything if both parties are agreed to be strangers. Peep into the story to know about t...
12.2K 282 28
Unique is a 16 year old girl, going threw a hard time living alone with her brother Pimp who is 19 and a thug. She keeps to her self because after h...
163K 7.2K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...