Alpha's Second Chance (Comple...

By ccandacejoy

(I'm freaking out. My highest rank is #242 in the werewolf category. Do you know how many people write werewo... More

Chapter 1:Rejected
Chapter 2:Territory
Chapter 3:Another Rejection
Chapter 4:Mine
Chapter 5:Coming Clean
Chapter 6:Comfort
Chapter 7:Mother
Chapter 8:Day Out
Chapter 9:Ready
Chapter 10:The Ball
Chapter 11:She's Mine
Chapter 12:Payback BITCH
Chapter 13:Double Date
Chapter 14: New Beginning
Chapter 16: Jealous Mate
Chapter 17: Outcast
Chapter 18: New Addition

Chapter 15: I Got Your Back

21.8K 698 97
By ccandacejoy

-Brianna

2 weeks later

Finally Chris and I are back from our honeymoon and let me tell you it was great. Im not going to get in the details about it but let me just say we never left the room.

I was looking for Sam to let her know that im back. I mean she usually finds me. But i can tell something is up.

'Sam'. I mindlinked her and i didnt get an answer but the queen of the wolves i got the power to feel everyone's emotions. Sometimes i liked it and sometimes i didnt.

But i could feel her angry. I went upstairs to the top floor and went to her room it was closed. I put my ear to the door to see if i could hear anything.

It was quiet. I slowly opened the door and i was shocked to see the mess in the room. A broke mirror and TV. Clothes everywhere and some were ripped and they werent hers.

What the hell happened when i was gone.

"Sam"! I called out cause i didnt see her in the room.

I walked into the bathroom to see her rocking back and forth on the bathroom floor. I rushed over to her.

"Samantha".

She was just staring into space. She use to do this when she wouldnt get sleep. I made her look at me and shook her and she finally came to.

"Brianna" She threw herself on me and started to cry.

"Sam what is going on"?

"Dwayne he he cheated on me". She cried.

"What! How? When? Where"? I said getting angry.

"I went out with his mom and when we were getting lunch. I had....had a horrible pain in my chest and ended up falling and screaming. His mom was so scared and its like she figured out something had happened. She rushed me home to find out he was sleeping with Gina". She cried in my lap.

"I cant believe he would do that".

"Me either".

Why would he even do that to her? After everything Sam has gone through. He wants to hurt his mate to sleeping with a fucking slut oh no.

"Come on lets get you out of this room".

I helped her up and we walked to my room.

"You can stay in here with me".

"What about Chris"?

I shrugged. "He had me for two weeks he will be okay for a few day".

I walked her over to my bed and sat her down. "It doesnt look like you have slept for days so how about you sleep and when you wake up ill bring you dinner".

She nodded and i grabbed a blanket from the closet and put on top of her.

"Sleep well Sam".

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. Now its time to find this cheating ass nigga. I walked down stairs listening for his voice.

'Chris is Dwayne with you'. I mindlinked him.

'Uhh well'.

He took to long to answer i walked to his office and didnt even knock. I walked straight in and this nigga was laying on the couch.

He looked up at me and quickly got up.

I went over to him and felt Chris grab me.

"You have got some fucking nerve hurting my bestfriend and your mate like that".

"Bri please calm down okay". Dwayne said

"Calm down. Dont fucking tell me to calm down. I should rip your throat you fucking asshole. You know what she's been through and you do this to her".

I tried to charge for him but Chris grip around my waist got tighter.

"Baby please calm down your wolf is starting to come out and we dont need that".

I couldnt calm down. My wolf and i will always protect Sam no matter what since we left the pack cause i have the power to now. And i promised i will always have her back cause i can and im not no weak omega that had no say anymore.

"Let me go Chris".

"No i can feel your emotions. Not until i know your calm". He sniffed my neck making me actually calm down a lot. Just being near Chris helps.

"You better now"?

I nodded and he let me go. I smiled at him and looked at Dwayne and my smile went straight to a glare and i went over to him and slapped him as hard as i could. Making his face turn.

He looked at me and his eyes turned black. His wolf was now out. And i just stood there looking at him seeing if he would try me.

Chris quickly got in front of me.

"Now i really hope you arent thinking of doing something stupid to my mate and your queen Will".

Will? I guess thats his wolf's name. What a weird name for a wolf. No seriously is it really Will cause thats so weird.

He shook his head. "No of course not Alpha". He bowed at Chris and soon his eyes changed back.

"Im so sorry Brianna. He just came out".

"I wasnt scared of him plus you deserve much more. How come you do this to her"?

He sighed and shook his head. "I didnt mean to. I promise i didnt. I dont even remember it".

"What do you mean"? I sat beside him.

"Like i remember Sam leaving with my mom and then my ex wanted to talk and thats all i remember until i saw Sam come in the room with my mom and she was on top of me".

I looked up at Chris. And he walked over to his desk and sat down. "Ive been looking up things she could have drugged him".

"Oh im so sorry i slapped you then". I said looking at Dwayne who has a red mark on his face.

He chuckled. "No its cool i understand. But how is she".

"She is sleeping in my room right now but you might want to clean yours cause it is really bad".

"Yeah i know. I would never hurt her. I promised her i never would. I love her so much Bri".

I touched his leg which made Chris growl making me quickly move it. "Oh calm down Chris". I glared at him.

"Dwayne i believe but where is this girl at".

"Dungeon where she belongs". Dwayne said.

I looked at Chris. "What are you guys going to do with her".

"We dont know yet. I mean she might have made me lose my mate and if that happens im killing her". Dwayne growled.

"Ill kill her myself".

Chris started laughing. "Baby you know you arent doing anything like that. You are too nice to kill. But you do look sexy as hell when your mad".

I mocked his laughed. "Keep laughing Chris you going to be on this couch".

He quickly stopped. "Baby i was just kidding".

I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I turned to him and pointed to him.

"Keep playing with me Chris and you going to end up on that couch every single night".

I walked out of the office. And went to the kitchen i didnt see the cook so i decided to cook from everyone in the pack. I mean ive done it before so why not do it again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been awhile since ive updated anything just didnt feel like it to be honest. But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote Comment and also Share.

Yall its snowing here in VA and i love and hate snow at the same time. I cant drive anywhere so im stuck in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 8.1K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
110K 3.5K 37
"We might be mates but this thing we have cannot even be described as a relationship. I am tired of you yelling at me, I am tired of you act like I d...
14K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...