Fly High (Completed) (GirlxGi...

By themoonlightdemon

What happen when a female pilot and a supermodel cross path? A story consist of money, popularity, paparazzi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (End)
ATTENTION

Chapter 8

23.5K 680 169
By themoonlightdemon

Yasmine's pov

I can't believe I'm walking side by side with my crush. Yes, I admit it. She's my crush now. Can you believe it, Cara the supermodel is my crush. Of course I will not tell her that on our first lunch together. That would be creepy. Even for me. I decided to let my hair fall freely from the bun. It's too formal, even for me.

Cara was eyeing me. "You have such beautiful hair," she said. I blushed. "T-hanks," I replied, stuttering. Did she just say I'm beautiful? 'No you idiot! She complimented your hair. Not you' my brain decided to butt in. "Shut up mind!" I said mentally. "It looks like you have an argument with yourself there," Cara spoke beside me with her beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Um, n-othing," I said and laughed nervously. "You have a really cute laugh," she said and grinned. Oh dear God, please resuscitate my heart back. I think I just died. Suddenly, a manly voice spoke .... "Miss Yasmine, the car is ready," Petrus decided to ruin my moment. Thank you Mr. Vagina blocker. I sighed. "Thank you Petrus," I said.

I tip toed to take a peek of what's happening outside before walking out of the building. It will be a havoc situation if they took my picture, going out with Cara. I praised the Lord when the reporters all gone. I'm guessing Jamie did her part.

Petrus hold the car door for me and Cara. "Hello again William," I said as I entered the car. William looked at me through the rear view mirror. "Hello Miss Yasmine," he noticed Cara beside me. "Hello Miss Yasmine's friend," William raised his eyebrow. I mouthed 'stop it' at him. He smiled. "Where shall we go now Miss?" William asked me. I thought of a perfect place where I used to go every day.

"You remember the place I used to go with Natasha and Lucas for food?" I asked William. "Of course Miss," he said and nodded as if understand me, he drive towards the place. I flashed a smile at Cara and she smile back at me. I just wish I could kiss those luscious lips over and over again. Damn mind, stop thinking about that!

I hope she like the place.

Cara's POV

BACON!! She fucking brought me to bacon heaven. I guessed I look like a kid in a candy store because she was trying hard to hold off her laugh. "What?" I asked her pouted. Oh my God, did I just pout at her. "No don't pout. It's just your face look so cute. I hope you like this place. It's my favorite place to have my meals," she said and walked beside me.

We walked to an empty table. A waitress gave us both menus. I look through the menu. This place is not expensive like I thought it would. I was beginning to think she only eat at some expensive restaurant and eating caviar on crackers as desert. After a couple of minutes, the waitress from earlier came to took our orders.

"Hello, my name is Winny. I will be your waitress for today. May I take your order please?" Winny said to both of us. Yasmine motioned me to order first. I nodded. "I would like the special bacon and for drinks I would like to have orange juice please," I said politely. Winny wrote my order and turn to Yasmine.

"Special burger and lemonade for me please," she said and flashed winny the award winning smile. I feel jealous, again! I should stop doing that. She's not even my girlfriend. She's my new boss little sister. Winny smiled, said thank you and winked at Yasmine then walked towards the kitchen. Its official, Winny's a whore. Wow, possessive much, I thought to myself.

"You okay there Cara?" Yasmine asked me. I nodded. She hummed her respond. Awkward silent washed over the situation. "So, when are you going back?" I decided to end the awkwardness. "The day after tomorrow. Why? Will you miss me?" she asked, smirking. 'YES! I WILL MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU!' I said mentally of course.

"W-hat? Me? Mi-ss y-ou? HAHA," I said nervously. 'Good cover Sherlock. She's totally didn't notice how much you blushed'. I said sarcastically to myself. She released a very raspy laugh. Oh God her laugh is such a turn on. What! I should start thinking straight. HAH! Straight. Get it? Haha.

"So, tell me about yourself. We as well get acquainted while we wait for our food," Yasmine said. 'Tell you about myself? Well I love you. So much!' I said in my mind. "My middle name is Jocelyn. I was born on August 12, 1992. I am 24 years old. I'm an actress, model and a singer. I know how to play the drums. My parents are Charles and Pandora Delevingne. I have two older sisters, Chloe and Poppy Delevingne. I have dyspraxia and I found school challenging for me. But I did complete my GCSE exam," I said.

I seemed too talked to fast because she was just staring at me with her hazel eyes. I snapped my fingers in front of her. She flinched and smiled at me. "My name is Yasmine Athilia Christ. I was born March 12, 1990. I am 26 years old. I'm a pilot. But I also do a little bit of business work to help my sister. I don't know how to play any musical instrument. I did learn the piano but stopped half way because it's boring. My parents are Robert and Iris Christ. I have an older sister, Natasha and a little brother, Lucas. I have two university degrees that is Science in Aeronautical Management Technology and Economy," she finished with a smile. Wow, she's a genius.

On queue, Winny walked to our tabled with our food and drinks. Again, she winked at Yasmine. But she didn't took notice of Winny. Yasmine said her thanks and Winny walked away. I clear my throat to gain her attention. "You do know she's flirting with you right?" I ask Yasmine through gritted teeth. "I do," she replied, nonchalantly.

"So why didn't you even notice her?" I ask her. She looked up and smile. "Why would I flirt with someone when I'm sitting at the same table with a very gorgeous lady I ever seen?" she asked me. My face is on fire. I bet I look tomato red. Ugh why does she have to be so charming!

I nervously laughed. We continued to eat our food. It's heaven. I'm currently chewing heaven. "Did you just moan," Yasmine suddenly asked me. I nearly choked my food. She was patted my back. "W-hat?" I manage to say between coughed. "You were like ...," she imitated a moan. Oh my fucking God, she just moaned. I can feel my centre throbbing like hell.

"You may stop now. P-eople is staring at us," I said. I stuttered a lot today. She released a raspy laugh making my centre core hotter than before. I could just feel her laughed vibrate towards my core, her hands roaming my body while her lips, kissing my core and her tongue exploring my inside. God Cara! Stop thinking about sex!

"I'm sorry," she apologized. We continued eating again, carefully not to released unnecessary moan. While we both enjoyed the delicious food, a little girl came towards our table. Yasmine stopped eating immediately when she noticed the girl, grinning at her. "LARISSA!!" she screamed at hugged the little girl.

The little girl, Larissa, hugged Yasmine back. "Aunty Yasmine!!" the little screamed. By now the whole people in the restaurant staring at both of them. Who is this little girl? "Larissa, what are you doing over there," a soft voice called the little girl.

"Mommy! Look, It's aunty Yasmine!!," the girl said to her mom excitedly. The woman look surprised. Tears begin to swell up her eyes. "OH MY GOD! Yasmine!!," the woman exclaimed and hugged Yasmine. "Daniela! Oh wow it's been too long!" Yasmine said, hugging the woman, who now her was named Daniela.

I was left there, confused. Yasmine must sense my awkwardness and she begin to introduce me to Daniela and Larissa. "And Cara, this is Daniela and Larissa. They are Vanessa's older sister and niece. You do know who Vanessa is right," Yasmine said. I smiled and shook their hands. "I know you. You that beautiful model girl," Larissa said and blushed.

"Looks like you have an admirer Cara," Yasmine said and winked. I blushed and playfully smack her shoulder. "Come join us," I said politely. Daniela shook her head. "It's fine. We just had our lunch. It's good to see you Yasmine, Cara," she smiled and walked out of the restaurant.

Something ticks inside my head. Who is Vanessa's family in Yasmine life? Is she ex lover? Or is it current lover? They do look awfully closed together. Probably they both are dating each other. But from all the time she dated, it's all guy. I assumed she was straight. But she can be bisexual right? Like me. Suddenly, wave of sadness flooded through me. Why is it when I found someone so amazing and perfect, she is owned by another woman or man?

"Hey, you ok?" Yasmine asked me. I smiled and nodded. "OH!" Yasmine suddenly said, gaining my attention. She feels her pants pocket. She then moved to her inside jacket pocket. "AH!" she said and handed me a card. "This is my card. You can call me anytime," she said, smiling.

Does she think I would be her side girl? Does she think money can buy me? This girl! "Um, thanks," I said, half-heartedly. "Did I do something wrong Cara?" she asked, concerned. 'Yes! you jerk! You two timing bitch!' I mentally yelled at her. "No. Nothing is wrong. Can you send me home now? Im full. Thanks for the lunch," I said, with my fake smile. "Okay," she said. "Check please," she waved her hand to Winny. She paid for the food and called William to pick us both.

We didn't talk much in the car. I can't believe she tried to seduced me when she's still dating Vanessa, who is also my colleague and friends. But, my heart begins to like her so much. I sighed. I want her. I want Yasmine to be in my life.

A/N

CHAPTER 8

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO @ImIntoDrummers2 FOR DESIGNING THE NEW COVER.

I LOVE IT!!

XOXO

JAC

9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
1K 41 32
"I am an invisible girl who fell for a guy that shines like stars." - O. A Olivia Adelaide, head strong and doesn't take no for an answer. Add in the...
38.7K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
692 55 17
Two people in love separated over money and misunderstandings. Will their love overcome every obstacle and trouble to come their way?