Love with a Passion

KingofThugs द्वारा

अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Update

18

4.7K 235 17
KingofThugs द्वारा

Freedom

"Hey Isaiah." I said once I answered the phone.

We've been texting for a couple days now and he's cool.

"Hey Freedom. What you doing?"

"Sitting here bored, I'm hungry as hell." I said.

"Me too, want to go get something?"

"Where you want to go?" I asked. "I got a taste for some breakfast food." I said.

"Meet me at IHOP in fifteen minutes." He said.

"Ok. I will be there in ten." I said making him laugh.

"Aight Free." He said and I hung up.

I got off the bed and grabbed a pair of jeans that were cuffed and grabbed my short pair of purple uggs. I had on a white long sleeve body suit that showed my now poking stomach. I put on my black jacket and my infinity scarf. My hair was straight in a middle part and flowing down my back. After applying some nude lipstick to my lips I grabbed my bag and phone going downstairs.

"Ok sexy where you going?" Emory asked walking out the kitchen eating a bag of chips.

"I'm going to ihop with the boy Isaiah."

"Oop." She said making me laugh. "Still got the niggas flocking."

"Emory shut up. We cool, it's nothing going on."

"You look cute Free. Where you going?" My mother asked.

"She got a date with a boy who ain't Elijah." Emory said.

"Sips tea." Empress said coming out of no where.

"Y'all messy." I shook my head. "I'm going to get something to eat with this boy. Nothing like that." I said.

"Girl I don't give a damn if it was something. You make your own decisions." My mother said.

"So y'all coming to my appointment at 4 right?" I asked looking at my watch seeing it was 2:30.

"Yea."

"I'll see y'all later." I said and left out.

Arriving at ihop twenty minutes later I walked in and saw Isaiah sitting at a booth.

"Hey." I said once I reached the table.

"Hi beautiful." He said making me smile. He got up and gave me a hug before we both took a seat.

"How long you been waiting?" I asked.

"Just like five minutes." He said.

"Hi are you guys ready to order now." The waiter came over. We gave him our order and he went off about his way.

"So what you having?"

"I find out later today, boy or girl I'll be happy." I told him.

I told him I was pregnant the day we first started texting and he was not expecting it but he was cool about it.

"I take it that's why you didn't want anything serious."

"Well yea and because I still love my ex which happens to be the father of my child." I told him.

"Well I guess I'll be in the friend zone for a while." He said making me chuckle.

"I just don't want to rush into anything, my focus isn't on a relationship. You're cool to talk to though."

The waiter came and placed out drinks and food in front of us.

"Thank you." I said.

"Enjoy." He said and walked away.

"You're cool to Freedom, you're mature for your age."

"I'm trying to better by myself." I told him.

"It's only right to grow as a person because if there's no growth then you're not getting anywhere. Stuck in the same place and wondering why there's no progression." He said.

I found out Isaiah was 24 and he has a really good head on his shoulders.

"This is why I love talking to you. You say some deep shit."

"I just keep it real." He smiled making me smile and giggle. This man smile was something serious.

"We got to go out again, I had a good time." I said as he walked me to my car.

"Yea me too, I know you be bored so just hit my line and we can hang." He said.

"I'll take you up on that offer, you might get tired of me."

"I will never get tired of you." He smirked.

Oh lawd. I thought unlocking my door.

"Bye Zay." I gave him a hug.

"See ya sexy ass later."

I shook my head getting into the drivers seat and he shut the door for me.

I arrived at the doctors exactly at 4 and took a seat since my mother signed me in already.

"You look like you had a good time." My mother said.

"He's nice to talk to." I said. A few minutes later Elijah walked in talking on the phone.

He saw me and said something before hanging up.

"Hi Ms. J. Hey lil sis and Emory."

"Hey Elijah." They said.

He took a seat next to me and didn't say a word. I rolled my eyes because this was about to blow me.

I decided to not say nothing because I didn't want to argue and have my mood ruined.

Zay ☺️: let me know what you having after you find out

Ok

"Freedom." The lady called my name and I stood up following her to the back. "How are you today?" She asked me.

"I'm good."

We entered the room and she took my weight, temperature and everything like that.

"Ok, someone will be with you in a few minutes just sit tight." She smiled and walked out the room.

"Why are y'all recording me." I said looking at Emory and Empress.

"This going on my snap chat." Empress said.

"You look so cute." My mother said. "You're really glowing Freedom."

"Thanks Ma."

Elijah was sitting in the chair next to the bed on his phone and I felt like if he didn't want to be here then he shouldn't have came.

"Hello Freedom. You ready to find out the gender today." The doctor said walking in.

"Yes I'm excited."

"Hi dad, what you hoping for?"

"I'm happy with boy or girl."

"Ok lay back."

I slid back and he put the gel on my stomach before putting the stick on my stomach. Emory and empress both had their phone pointing at me.

"Aww look at my lil baby." I smiled looking at the screen.

Hearing the heart beat warmed my heart and I was so happy. I loved my baby more than anything in the world and he or she haven't even entered the world yet.

"You are having a baby girl. Congratulations."

"I knew you were having a girl." My mother said. "And your father owe me too."

I shook my head and laughed. This was the high light of my day. After finalizing everything we were leaving.

"See you at home." My mother said.

"Ok, I love y'all." I said.

"We love you too." They got inside my mother car and Elijah was walking to his.

"Elijah." I called walking after him.

He turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong with you? You didn't say nothing to me the whole time you was here."

"Freedom I don't want to argue that's why I'm not going to say nothing."

"But if you not talking to me then I want to know why."

"So you like this nigga?" He asked catching me off guard.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. You going out on dates with him and shit-"

"Elijah don't even go there. He's cool and it's nothing like that. It shouldn't even matter to you anyway."

"You supposed to be mine and-."

"And you supposed to be mine." I cut him off getting angry. "But you're not and I'm not so all that don't even mean nothing. You tripping off something that ain't even happening. You got your bitch so be happy with your bitch."

I walked away and over to my car. He just made me mad and I wish I didn't even say a word to him.

Africa

"Freedom having a girl." I told Jordan sitting on his lap.

"Oh foreal? Im happy for her and Elijah."

"What's up with Elijah though. One minute he treating my friend good then the next he not."

"Honestly I don't know." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm more worried about us though."

"Unless you about to fuck me don't touch me in an inappropriate way because I'm horny and I don't have time." I told him bluntly which made him laugh in my face.

"Africa you funny as shit."

"Shut up." I grabbed his face and gave him a small kiss then pulled away. "I can't believe we actually doing this."

"I can. I always wanted you but never tried to give me no rap."

"Because I thought you was a player."

"But I'm not baby. I'm all for you if you let me be all for you."

"I don't want to jump right into a relationship but I do want to jump into the bed." I said with a sly smirk playing on my lips.

"I did not know you was this freaky."

"Jordan like I'm horny all the time and I love sex honestly." I told him.

"You probably wouldn't be able to keep up with me though." He said kissing my neck.

"I bet I can." He pulled away and looked at me and I knew that I just put myself into something.

"Aight lets find out." He got from under me and grabbed my ankles pulling me down on the couch. "If it's too much to handle just tap out."

"You must really think I can't hang. You'll see Jordan." I smiled up at him. He attached his lips to mine and soon after clothes started to get removed.

Empress

"Tyree where are we going?" I asked from the passenger seat.

We were riding around and I had no clue to where.

"Why you got to ask so many questions shawty."

"Don't call me that." I mugged him.

"Sorry baby. I forgot you don't like being called that." He said with a smirk and glanced at me.

I blushed and pulled my phone out looking at some stories on snap chat. I clicked on Charlie's and she running her mouth about me. She need to keep her mouth closed before I checked her shit.

We pulled up to a house a few minutes later and on the porch sat three people.

"You always bringing me around people I don't know." I said.

"You'll be fine, I'm here with you." He said and opened his door getting out. I got out too and followed close behind him.

I recognized Keyshawn but I didn't know the other boy or the girl.

"What's up Ty." They spoke.

"What's up y'all."

"Who this?" The girl asked looking at me.

"This my friend Empress. You know Keyshawn and this Juwan and Kim."

"Hey." I said with a small wave.

"What's up." Keyshawn and Juwan spoke.

"Hey girl." Kim waved and smiled.

"Y'all sitting out here and it's cold as shit." Tyree grabbed my hand and we entered the house. "You good?"

I smiled and nodded my head. He sat on the couch and pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his lap.

"Who said I wanted to sit here."

"I did."

The three of them came in and took a seat on the opposite couch. Keyshawn pulled out a blunt and lit it up. I leaned back against Tyree chest making myself comfortable.

"You smoke?" Kim asked me.

"No." I shook my head.

"You want to try?" Juwan asked me.

I debated with myself if I wanted to try it or not.

"She good, she don't smoke." Tyree said. He tapped my leg and I stood up. "We'll be back."

We walked downstairs to the basement and there was another couch and a bigger tv. He laid back on the couch and I laid next to him.

"I kind of wanted to try it." I told Tyree.

"It's cool Empress. You innocent and that's what I like about you." He brushed my hair out my face. "I'm kind of feeling you."

"I'm kind of feeling you too." I blushed.

"Only kind of?" He asked.

"Yes kind of."

"Crazy, you supposed to feel me more more."

"Oh nah baby the feelings got to be mutual." I said.

He looked at me and I looked at him. I was anticipating a kiss but instead he leaned his back and focused on the tv. Maybe my age was throwing him off. I sighed and laid my head down. He rubbed my back and I was starting to feel myself doze off.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

168K 4.2K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
401K 22.8K 32
𝘛𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
17 0 10
tr
20.3K 695 16