Never a Dull Moment: Ninjago

By Alloydgators

We focused our attention on the Green Ninja once again. He stopped the girl in green. "Maybe....you wanna get... More

STARTING MY BOOK!?
New Adventure.
Chapter 1: Another Day.
Chapter 2: Unsurvivable
Chapter 3: Gone.
Chapter 4: The Christmas Eyes.
Chapter 5: Sleeping Late and 'Early' Training.
Chapter 6: Grilled Cheese are Always Eaten Different
Chapter 7: The Cookie
Chapter 8: The Upgrade From Cookie To Ember.
Chapter 9: The Beanbag Truth, In Pink
Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.
Chapter 11: Lloyd Knows It, Lloyd Likes It.
Chapter 12: Ember Girl, Cole Pigeon
The Me Thing Im Doing -Not- At 12:30AM #2
Chapter 13: Pepperoni Eyebrows
Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.
A/N let me explain.
Chapter 15 Part 1: Ice and Stuck.
Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.
Chapter 16: Hiding From the Deadly Seeker.
Chapter 17: Mr- I -hate-Reflexes-and-am-going-to-kill-the-ninja
Chapter 18: Meeting Deaths Sad Goodbyes.
Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.
Chapter 20: Awkwardness.
BONUS KAI'S FATHER!!!
Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.
Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.
A/N
Chapter 23: Swapped
Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.
Me, Myself and I. Fandom Day
The Me-Things Which I Still Am Not Doing At 12:30am
Chapter 25: Just Slap Him! He Won't Know...
Chapter 27: Applying For The Job.
Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd
Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.
Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.
The Me Thingy That I am Doing At 9:27pm.
Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.
Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.
Chapter 33: Turning to the Hot Dark.
Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.
Chapter 35: Kai's Advice?
Chapter 36: The All So Powerful Green Ninja and McDonalds Dates
Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.
Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd
Chapter 39: Dangerous.
Chapter 40: Kai is Still Missing.
Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.
Chapter 42: In the Towers Darkened Halls
Chapter 43: World Known
Chapter 44: Ashamed
Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.
Chapter 46: "I Dareth You."
Chapter 47: A System Overload
Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.
Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived
Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend
Chapter 51: Home to Cake.
GREAT IDEA GUYS
"I Love Beanbags"
Nya Finds a Duck
I just feel like you all need to see this
Conquering Himself

Chapter 26: The Endless Wallet has Ended!

240 14 31
By Alloydgators

Zane POV

Jay announced the shocking news the next morning, his belly stuffed and full as he leaned back in his chair.

"I'm going to get a job."

Nya choked on her water, which is weird because usually she's the one choking people with water. Ember tried to help her breathe.

Cole fell through his chair in surprise, landing on his bum. As he stood up, he threw his hands in the air. "Awe! I hate it when this happens! I feel so dumb!"

Lloyd smirked. "You look dumb too, Coley boy."

"Isn't it natural?" Kai joked a little more, after giving Jay the death glare for making his sister choke.

"I think it is!" Lloyd urged on a little more. Ember rolled her eyes and Nya coughed.

"Not again!"

"Like a hippo on a unicycle over New Ninjago city, covered with spaghetti!" Both boys howled at the top of their lungs.

He and Lloyd high-fived. I'm a little scared that Kai is a bad influence on Lloyd. Especially since both of them are doing a little victory dance.

Jay turned and helped Cole out of the chair.

"That doesn't even make sense," he informed them as they body checked. He rolled his eyes.

"Your face doesn't make sense!" Lloyd smirked once more.

"Oh please!" Nya begged, rolling her eyes.

"Is it natural?"

Jay covered Lloyds mouth, but screamed when Lloyd licked his hand. Lloyd laughed. "Kai taught me that!"

I sighed and turned to Lloyd. "We know."

"I think it is!" Lloyd hooted.

Kai and Lloyd nodded at each other. "Like a hippo on a unicycle over New Ninjago city, covered with spaghetti!"

"Not again!" Cole moaned. He slapped his face.

"That doesn't make sense!" I re-informed them. "Is the city covered with spaghetti? Or is the hippo? It's impossible for the hippo to be on a unicycle over Ninjago, so how can they do that, especially if there covered in spaghetti? And if it was the city covered in spaghetti, then how would the--"

"Zane," Lloyd sighed, leaning on my shoulder as if he was the best, his black hair flapping. "Has anyone ever told you that you over think things?"

I blinked. Have they?

Nya slapped Lloyd. "Can we just focus!?" She turned to Jay. "You can't get a job! This is our job!"

Jay stubbornly stuck his jaw out. "I was planning to get a real job! I thought maybe I could go into the pizza business! After all, I was pretty good at throwing pizzas!" Lloyd laughed and Kai smirked, putting his arm around Ember. She huffed and tried to take it off, but she couldn't move it. Lloyd gave one of his famous glares and serious faces to Kai and I was surprised about how fast Kai's arm could move.

"At least we get pizza out of the deal!" Cole laughed. "Heh, heh, heh? No? Okay..."

Silence. Then Ember broke it.

"But Jay!" Ember protested. "We need you on the team!"

Jay shrugged. "You can manage. Besides, I'll be here part time! I just feel that maybe I should try something different! After all, we need money to keep being Ninja! How are we supposed to get new supplies and things?"

"By donations!" Kai told him. "And Sensei's tea shop!" He paused, thinking. A grin lit his face. "And by your money!"

Jay frowned and tapped his foot. "And what happens when they stop giving donations?"

Kai's grin got bigger. "They won't! My fans love me!" He pulled out his phone and took a selfie, with the stressed Jay in the background and Lloyd, who was doing bunny ears on his head. He posted it.

"See!" Kai showed the picture. "Look how many likes!"

There was over five million.

"And if I ask them for money..." Kai mumbled, tapping on his screen. Nya snatched away his phone.

"Don't you dare!"

"Okay," Jay agreed. "Well, what happens if Sensei tea shop goes out of business?"

"It won't!"I argued. "My information informs me that his tea shop needs extra orders already!"

Lloyd smirked and giggled to Kai. "His information informs. " Kai cackled. They'd both snickered quietly in the corner, evilly, until Nya slapped them.

"OKAY!" Jay said exasperated. "What happens if my wallet runs out of money?!"

"That endless pit?" Cole asked, surprised, licking his cake lined fingers. Where did he get that cake!?

"Which reminds me," Lloyd smirked. He placed his hand in his back pocket and pulled out a blue wallet with lightning bolts. "Is this yours, Jay?"

Jay nodded. Kai winced. "Well....We needed new money for Fist2Face4 and...uh....your....money....is....uh.....gone?"

"WHAT!?" Jay freaked. "See? This is exactly why I need a job! You guys use all my money!"

Nya tried to calm Jay down. "I'm sure there joking, Jay. Breathe in, breathe out! Remember the fans and Sensei's tea shop money? Besides, they didn't use all your money!"

Kai winced again. "Actually-"

Ember put her hand over Kai's mouth and before anyone could move, she said, "lick my hand and you die!"

Cole oohed. "Ooo! Threats." Kai nodded quickly.

Jay nosed the air. "I have an interview in ten minutes! And nobody is stopping me!" He puffed toward the door.

He walked into the door.

Lloyd chuckled. "Except for the door, maybe!"

"Zip it, Lloydi-kins!"

We all were quiet as Jay left.

Nya clenched her fist. "I don't know what's going on in Jays head," she admitted, "but we cannot let him get this job!"

"Yes," I agreed.

We must stop him. At any cost.

ICE NINJA O-U-T!!

Alligators here.

Question: who's POV should I do next?? And why?

I'm thinking Jays.......

Lol

Comment and tell me what you think! :)

Please. I read everyone's comments!!

And I love feedback!

Please!

Funny thing just happened. These stupid immature kids on my bus were throwing a bun in a bag around the bus. I got mad and uh....well....I smacked the bag super hard on the kids head in front of me, like maybe too hard....and uh....and the bag...it uh.....kinda? Okay fine. It super exploded like CABAM! Exploded, and the bread went all over him, and the person behind me. I guess it was a really hard hit.

It was so funny. I'm still laughing.

So, never get me mad, people! You will end up with bread crumbs down your backs and ham in your hair.

The best thing was that the bread crumbs and ham only went on him and the guy behind me. It totally missed me. So I ended up having a kid in front of me in pain and shock and ready to cry, covered in an old bun - which wasn't mine or his....btw..... and the guy behind me in shock going "WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?" With ham on his shoulder and bread crumbs all over him.

It was hilarious.

I am laughing. Hahahah.

Please though. Comment!

Smiles.

Serves him right.

I get mad. I hit you hard and make the bag explode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 261 25
It's a wonderful day in Jamanakai city. Kai's plans for the day are to deliver a sword, get the loaded payment, buy necessities and potatoes to bak...
3.3K 98 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
2.4K 156 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
18.1K 807 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...