Snapshot (Haikyuu Fanfiction...

By DancingLeaf16

⭐️1st Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Yu Nishinoya Category⭐️ ️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Be... More

1. First Day of School
2. Photography Club
3. Meeting Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team
4. Saved By The Libero
5. The Quiet Receiver
6. A Kouhai's Advice
7. Rolling Thunder!!!
8. Just your Average Photographer
9. No more selfies!
10. Please Forgive Me?
11. Garigari-kun Popsicles
12. Hidden Away
13. Training Camp Night
14. Where to sleep?
15. G-Ghost!?!?!?!
16. Improvement
17. The Awaited Message
18. Starting Players
19. Dinner failure
20. Ready?
21. Cats v.s. Crows
22. Reflexes
23. Welcome Back!
24. Interviewing
25. Be Sneaky
26. Pouting
27. Big Boost
28. Long Time No See
29. Rolling Thunder Again
30. Guardian Deity
31. Flavorless
32. Photos
33. Exams K.O.
34. Yachi Hitoka
35. A New Friend
36. The Poster Duo
37. Test Results
38. Arriving to Tokyo
39. Opening Up
40. Tokyo Skytree
41. My Answer
42. Loud Mouth
43. Toss to the Libero!
44. Endless Tosses
45. Return to Tokyo
46. Lightning Toss
47. Working Gears
48. BBQ Time!
49. Workload
50. Movie Date
51. Call Me Yuu!
52. The First President ~ Kaiji
53. Best Wishes
54. Ice Lemonade
55. Past Memories
56. Sour Citrus
57. Misunderstandings
58. Broken Connection
59. Isolation
60. Open Arms
61. To Forgive
62. Refresh
63. Frozen Popsicles
64. Oh Dear Romeo~
65. Sakura Blossoms
66. Picture Perfect
Author's Note
S1. New Years
S2. Valentine's Day
S3. Christmas
S4. Sakura's Birthday
S5. Beach!
S7. College Life
S8. Proposal
S9. Wedding
S10. Sakuya Nishinoya
Haikyuu Fanfiction Series~
Thanks Readers!

S6. 1 Year Anniversary

2.9K 119 7
By DancingLeaf16

•Amusement Park ~ Ferris Wheel•

Sakura POV

It's been one year since Yuu and I met each other. Time has gone by fast since we first met as strangers and now we're dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. I have to admit, I never thought that I would have a boyfriend, but I'm glad I have one. Today is our first year anniversary and the two of us decided to go to the Miyagi Amusement Park.

"Yuu, what ride do you want to go to next?" I ask him while looking at the huge amusement park map.

We spent the whole day here today and the sky's getting dark. We just went on the bumper car ride and right now I have no idea what we should do next.

Well, I'm fine with any ride as long as we're together, but it's nice to know what Yuu wants to do. After all, most of the rides we went on were chosen by me. Our tastes may be similar, but I want him to decide too.

"Hmmm...How about the Ferris wheel?" Yuu says and my eyes widen.

"Seriously?" I thought he would want to go on a roller coaster. "Are you sure? I think we can go on one more roller coaster," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No it's fine," he says with a smile. "I want to go on the Ferris wheel with you," he says and offers me his hand.

My cheeks flush bright red. I can't argue with the smile he makes. I take his hand and head with him to the Ferris wheel.

(On the Ferris wheel)

"Woah, the night view of the amusement park is so beautiful," I exclaim completely dazzled by the scenery from the top of the Ferris wheel. "Yuu, did you want me to come here because of this?" I grin as I take my camera and began snapping pictures of the nice view.

His expression twitches with a smile. "Uhh, sure... " he says and I turn around surprised after hearing the change in his tone. I notice him taking quick glances at me and sometimes avoiding eye contact with me.

"Did you do this for me only?" I frown. "I hope you're enjoying the ride too Yuu," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I enjoy seeing the expressions on your face when you're taking pictures and just being happy Sakura," Yuu says and looks out at the sky.

"Is that really it?" I ask him staring at him. "There has to be another why you want to be here," I question and Yuu's face flushes bright red.

"You're right," he says and purses his lips then sighs. "The truth is...There are rumors saying that if you kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel, you'll be together forever," he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and laughs, "I shouldn't be believing in superstitions, but it would be nice--"

"I do..." I mumble and Yuu's eyes widen. "I do like you, and superstition or not, I want to be with you forever," I take his hand and I smile, "Whether we kiss now or not, it doesn't determine if we are going to be together or not, we'll always be together."

"That's true I guess," Yuu chuckles.

The two of us close our eyes and passionately kiss each other in the night sky. In one year, we have been in a relationship and I want to be with Yuu for the years to come. No matter the trouble and problems we face together I always want to be with him. Together forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.6K 78
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Kenma Kozume Category⭐️ An eccentric girl and a quiet gamer, two inexperienced people in love meet each ot...
67.3K 2K 17
"I'll always support you too. We'll make our future bright and achieve our dreams... together." A story where y/n, a former model moves to Miyagi for...
937K 31.2K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...
673K 20.8K 74
️️⭐️1st Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [for canon/OC pairing] Category⭐️ "The crystal is clear and no one notices it, but when it fi...