Living With Him

由 tessyoc

After many years of war, the humans and vampires are now ready to make peace with each other. The contract bi... 更多

Peace Offering
Vampire Fiancé
Mikaela and Yuuichiro
Living With Him
House Welcoming
Yuu-chan
First Date
Reminiscing
Airi
For Yuu 1
For Yuu 2
Living Without Him
Confession
Reunion
Pleasure (Lemon)
Hyakuya
The Proposal
Revenge
Revenge 2
The Wedding (Gureshin)
My Baby Sitter is a Vampire (HeHe)
Mikaela and Yuichiro Hyakuya
Full Vampire
We're having a baby
Miyu Hyakuya
Blood & Betrayal
VOTE 4 NEXT MIKAYUU STORY
Slumber
Ranmaru: The Demon Inside
Vampire's End
Life with no Blood
Three Wishes
My Mikaela;My Family
Always and Forever (Finale)
Epilogue

LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!

23.6K 665 2.4K
由 tessyoc

Mika and Yuu walked into the room, they were all over each other, kissing, licking and sucking. Yuu's hands roamed all over Mika's naked body trickling with water, while Mika's hands worked on Yuu's clothes, quickly pulling them off his body and throwing them aside to God knows where, but it didn't matter.

Their mouths clashed unto each others, tongues met and battled each other for dominance. The fire soaring through both boys body was too high to be extinguished.
"God, I've wanted to do this for a long time now.." Mika said in between kisses.

"Mmm.." Yuu agreed. "Me too."

Mika felt the back of his leg hit something, it was when he fell onto the soft foam that he realized that it was the bed. Yuu hovered above his love, placing his legs in between Mika's that were spread. Their lips never parting all the while.

"This won't do." Mika said when they parted, Yuu gave him a confused look. "I can't be the only one naked Yuu-chan." With that said, Mika attacked Yuu's pants, tugging at it hard that it almost tore. Yuu stood up and shook the clothing of him before taking off his boxers. He climbed back to the bed and captured Mika's lips again.

Mika parted them again, from the looks, he could tell that Yuu was a bit angry. But this wasn't satisfying, not with Yuu above him. "Tell me something Yuu-chan, when did we agree to you topping me?" He smirked.

"Mika?" Yuu felt his cheeks grow hot and red. With one swift shove, he found himself pinned to the bed with Mika above him.

"Now that's more like it." Mika said with a satisfied grin.

"Just shut up and get on with it." Yuu said, slightly embarrassed.

"We're in a hurry aren't we?" Mika asked.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE WANTED THIS?" Yuu yelled at the top of his voice.

"Not as much as I have." Mika said and without warning, he stuck three fingers into Yuu's mouth. Yuu almost choked at the sudden move but then relaxed into it. He looked up to the vampire above him, waiting for instructions. "What are you waiting for? Suck it." Mika said.

Yuu allowed his tongue swirl around Mika's fingers. Giving each one its own attention making them with with his saliva. Mika then pulled out when he saw it was enough. Yuu let out a slight cough and looked up to Mika.

"Next time warn me you-" Yuu jerked at the feel of one of Mika's fingers slide into his ass. Tears formed at the edge of his eyes, he wasn't ready for that painful but yet wonderful feeling.

"Yuu-chan?" Mika called out when he saw tears in Yuu's eyes. "Did it hurt?"

"Of course it did." Yuu said. "Next time warn me you ass hole."

"I'm sorry." Mika smirked. "So, how does it feel?"

"It feels wierd." Yuu said with a flushed face. "But still.." He turned his face to the side not wanting to meet Mika's eyes. "So good."

Mika smiled. "Shall I continue then?" He asked as Yuu nodded. Mika placed a second finger in slowly stroking and caressing Yuu with his long nails.

"Oh God..Mika.." Yuu moaned and quaked at the feel of Mika's touch. He couldn't believe that it was actually happening, Mika was having sex. Ever since they met, they've been joking about it, Yuu knew the day would come but he always believed that when they did it, it'll just be for the sake of peace. But no it wasn't for that, it was for their sake, it was for their needs, and they needed each other at that moment.

Yuu felt Mika's hands leave his prostrate, he watched under hooded eyes as the vampire placed his fingers in his mouth, licking off every bit of his essence that were on it. "You disgust me sometimes."

"I can't help it." Mika licked his lips. "Yuu-chan tastes so good, you wanna taste?"

"N-" Once again, Mika caught Yuu off guard. He captured his lips in a fierce kiss. Yuu could taste himself all over Mika's mouth and combined with his saliva, it was good, very good. Mika parted their lips but his mouth quickly found its way to Yuu's neck.

"Ahh." Yuu moaned at the feel of Mika's lips on his skin, delicately kissing, licking and biting it, possibly leaving a trail of love bites. "C-careful Mika, if you get even the slightest taste of my blood you'll" 

"It's OK Yuu-chan, I know." Mika said as he continued working at Yuu's neck, sucking on the soft flesh. He entertained his hands with Yuu's while his other hand played with his nipples.

"Oh.." Yuu breathed out.
Mika replaced his hands with his mouth, taking one of Yuu's nipple in it. He used his tongue and swirled around it, sucking it harshly and using his teeth to graze it. His free hand was massaging the other nipple so it wouldn't feel left out. After a few minutes, he left the first nipple and went to the other giving it the same treatment as he did the other.

"Mika.." Yuu called.

"Hmm.."

"I can't help but feel like you're having all the fun." Yuu said. Mika left Yuu's nipples and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Mika asked.

Yuu flipped Mika over, which wasn't really easy considering his strength compared to Mika's weight. He sat on top him with a seductive smile. "I want to pleasure you too." 

Yuu bent and took Mika's nipples in his mouth, repeating what the latter had done to him but moments ago. He listened to Mika's moans and felt his hands tangle in his hair. He liked the side of Mika, and he wanted more of it.

He trailed kisses down Mika's hard toned body, his hands roamed down until they found his cock. Yuu took Mika's large member and began pumping him, still licking and kissing his stomach.

"Aahh..Y-Yuu-chan."

"I like this side of you Mika." Yuu said with a smirk. "An innocent side of you is very cute."

"Shut up, Yuu-chan." Mika said with a blush. Yuu giggled before taking Mika's member in his mouth and began sucking him off.

After a few minutes of his ministration, Yuu finally pulled away, allowing Mika to roll them over. He was now under him once again. His cheek flushed, knowing what was coming next.

"Yuu-chan." Mika called as he caressed his hair. "You really are beautiful Yuu-Chan."

"M-Mika.."

Yuu placed his already erect cock in front of Yuu's hole, he looked at Yuu once more asking for permission and Yuu gave it to him. Mika pushed himself inside Yuu, further and further until he was sheathed completely inside Yuu's tight hole. Yuu moaned in delight from the feel of Mika's length deep inside him.

Mika started out slowly trusting in and out of Yuu making the raven haired male throw his head back into the pillows and hiss. Mika rocked his hips back and forth while holding Yuu's own steady, he captured Yuu's mouth again in a heated kissed and combined with his thrusts, was making Yuu's head swirl and his body shiver in pleasure.

Yuu moaned and wrapped his leg around Mika's waist and his hands around his back, "Faster..Mika..Faster." He said in between kisses.

Mika was waiting for just that. "What's that Yuu-chan? You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Y-Yes M-Mika, please fuck me harder."

Mika smirked. "Alright Mika, I'll fuck you harder, I'll fuck you as hard as you want."
Mika increased his pace, pounding deeper and harder into Yuu. Yuu could hardly breathe, he felt like the air was literally being sucked out of him. This was heaven. This was bliss. If only he'd known how amazing itbfelt, he would have asked Mika to fuck him a hell lot sooner.

His hands tangled in Mika's hair, tangling the beautiful blonde strands before roaming down his back, scratching and clawing at it, sure enough to draw some blood.

"Oh...god..Mika this is so good." Yuu moaned.

"You like it Yuu-chan?" Mika's low and husky voice whispered into Yuu's ears. "You like the way I thrust inside you.."

"Mmhh..yes...aah..yes Mika....I love it." Yuu cried out. He bit down on his lips trying to muffle the sounds that tried escaping them. The feel of Mika trusting deep into his ass was just too much to contain, he found himself screaming and moaning. Making noises that could possibly be only hears from animals. "Aahh..yes...yes...Mika" He whines.

Mika couldn't get enough of listening to Yuu's panting, every sound that escaped his lips tingled his entire body and only made him trust harder. He wanted more.

More. More Yuu-chan. More of his moans. He wanted to feel his inner depths.

With his strength, he flipped Yuu around on the bed, his head was now pushed down into the sheets. Mika pushed himself inside him again, hitting him hard from behind.

"Ahh..Mika."

"Yuu like that huh Yuu-chan." Mika whisphered to him. "You like the feel of my large cock inside your hole right?"

Oh Jesus, now he was talking dirty? Was there nothing this man couldn't do.

"Ahh..Yes Mika...I love the feel of You inside me."

"Damn it Yuu-chan that's not what I asked." Mika raised his voice, sounding more aggressive. "I asked you, do you like the feel of my large cock inside your hole."

He wanted him to say its Yuu was a bit shy when it came to talks like that but being at the mercy of the vampire, he had no choice.

"Ahh yes.." Yuu hissed. "I love..the feel of your big hard cock...inside my tight hole Mika."

Mika smiled at his achievement, hearing Yuu talk dirty, turned him on the more.

More. More. He needed more. He has been hungry for Yuu's body for a long while, and now dinner was served and he wasn't living as much as grains on the plate. He was going to eat it all up like a good boy, he was going to eat Yuu up.

"Holy shit." Mika cried out at the thought of it, he trusted harder and faster, not caring if Yuu would break. Yuu didn't mind, he was too busy enjoying the pleasure to feel any pain, he could worry about that tomorrow when he would be thinking of how to get up from the bed.

Yuu bit hard into the bed sheet, once again trying to stop himself from screaming. Mika noticed it. He reached out and pulled his hair up.

"No..Yuu-chan..I want to hear it." He said. "I want to hear Yuu-chan's moans, I want to hear it."

Yuu complied to Mika's wishes and moaned out loud, and accompanied with Mika's low groans, made a sweet harmony that filled the entire room.

"More...Mika..I need...."

Mika smirked, he wanted more, he was going to give him more. He once again flipped him over, throwing his legs to the side, holding them apart. He slid his cock up Yuu's pink hole once more, reaching all the way up. He trusted hard, hitting Yuu's sweet spot.

"Oh..yes Mika, yes...right there..do it harder."

Mika smirked, he had just thought of something dirty. "Yuu-chan....I want you to call me big daddy."

Yuu's eyes shot wide opened, he looked up to looked at Mika. "Y-Youre not serious right..aah."

Mika frowned, grabbing Yuu's ass and squeezing it tight. "Call me big daddy now.."

"HELL NO!" Yuu yelled. Something then happened, something he didn't want to happen. Mika had stopped. He looked up at him again.

"Call me big daddy or I'm pulling out." Mika threatened.

"You wouldnt." Yuu was scared hearing that. Mika wouldn't, he couldn't. He felt Mika slowly pull out of him, but before he could fully move out, he forcefully pushed him back in. Big mistake, it hurt, so much. He fought back the tears in his eyes. "Don't go...I'll call you it."

Mika tilted his head to the side, waiting patiently for Yuu. Yuu eyed the vampire, how dare he? Now he was going to have to call him that, that, that, that name...his mind wondered over to Shinoa. God he was going to kill her when he saw her.

"Please continue...don't leave, big daddy." Mika smiled at his success. He continued pushing into Yuu.

"Oh...God..yes...do you like how I make you feel Yuu-chan?"

"Mm...aah..yes..I love how you make me feel....." That name, that damn name. "Big daddy."

Mika watched Yuu's expression as he slammed harder and harder into him. He loved what he was milaking of him, all flushed, all sweaty. His eyes trailed down to his neck, it had been calling out to him since they started. He was finally eating Yuu but he still couldn't seal the deal. He wanted to mark Yuu, not just with sex, but with his bite narks too.

He wanted to sink histeeth into Yuu's flesh, have a taste of that delicious blood running through his veins. He licked his lips, already tasting the goodness. Finally realizing he couldn't do it, not yet, he pushed the thought aside and focused on what was at hand. Ravishing the human.

"Mika...aah..I think I'm gonna-"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??" Mika yelled. Aah crap, it was big daddy.

"Big daddy I think I'm gonna, cum..please big daddy make me cum." Yuu begged.

Mika could also feel his self nearing the end, this felt so amazing. Holding his Yuu-chan and feeling his tight hole clamped around his dick. What more could he ask for.

"Ahh..ahh..ahhh..." With a loud cry, Yuu came, spilling his essence on his body and Mika's chest. Mika still didn't let him go..instead kept on going and after a few more trusts, he was gone. He cried out Yuu's name and emptied himself inside him. His tired body collapsed over Yuu but he held some of his weight in his hands. Both boys laid there, panting hand, still in the aftermath of their lovemaking.

After a few minutes, Mika placed a sweet kiss on Yuu's head. "You ready for round two?" He smirked.

Round two, round three..round four....heck they forgot how many rounds it was, both boys just kept on going. They had finally decided to rest when it was three in the morning.

"That was amazing." Yuu said as he was in Mika's arms, his fingers doing a little exploring around his chest.

"Yuu-chan felt so good." Mika said making Yuu blush. He yawned and closed his eyes allowing sleep engulf him. "Good night Yuu-chan."
Mika said, Yuu couldn't respond back because he had already drifted away.

Mika giggled, he watched Yuu sleep, watched the rise and fall of his chest. Finally Yuu was his and his only, all that was now left was the blood sucking, Mika couldn't wait. He closed his eyes and joined his love to sleep, when all of a sudden.

"Ferid- Samaaa----------" Someone screamed waking both boys up. From their wardrobe, Usagi fell out with an unconscious Ferid in her arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Yuu yelled.

"Ferid sama, hang in there." Usagi cried. "He couldn't take it, he couldn't handle the beauty of watching you two."

"Wait?? Have you two been there the whole time?" Mika asked.

"Seriously." Crowley stuck his head out of the wardrobe "Did he really have to blow our cover?"

"YOU ASSHOLES, JUST WAIT UNTIL KRUL HEARS ABOUT THIS." Yuu screamed. Suddenly from another wardrobe, Krul emerged out.

"Damn it BATHORY!!! You blew our cover." She screamed.

"Mother?" Mika and Yuu were both shocked.

"Hello son." Krul smirked. "I gotta say, you really know how to handle your man. Momma liked what she saw." She winked at them. Yuu his himself under the covers from embarrassment.

"Krul-sama, please Ferid-sama is-"

"LET HIM DIE." Krul screamed. "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED THAT PIECE OF TRASH...I TAKE MY TIME AND BRING HIM HERE TO FUFIL HIS DREAMS AND THERE HE IS SLEEPING AWAY."

"But Krul-sama, you can't blame him." Usagi said. "I almost died when Mika told Yuu to call him big daddy."

Mika growled. "ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!!!"

A/N: There it is, my short and crappy lemon. I suck at this. But the much I wrote I need to go for confession in church. Sorry it took so long to update, it's just school has been heavy on me lately. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sew you next time Bye.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

12.8K 346 5
In a world with vampires, humans and foxes. Born with a twin as a fox, hiding that he doesn't get killed. This is a story how a fox fell in love wit...
35.9K 821 59
© 11/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEM IN ANY FOR...
5.2K 72 17
Hey guys, welcome to the second to last book of Koko's story for now. Next will be the World Heroes Mission movie. After that, we will have to wait u...
1.9K 51 38
Kazuma Tagami, an illegal bounty hunter who takes bounties that will never get passed by the Hokage, is hired to do a task. After meeting Ino and tea...