Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 40

17.4K 530 461
By neverland_wanderer

I really recommend you play the song above while reading!!  Song: "Down" by Jason Walker

"Because most of all, you scare me because of how I am completely and utterly in love with you."

Peter Pan's POV

My breath was caught.  Her eyes said it all.  Amanda really had no idea how I felt about her.  She knew that I loved her, just by saying those three glorious words last night.  But really, anyone can simply say 'I love you'.  Today, I proved that what I said weren't just pointless words, but that they were something more.  That she was something more.  She made Neverland feel complete.  I knew something in Neverland was missing; I just never guessed that it would be her.

This weird, yet warm feeling had spread inside my chest by the second. 

Amanda stood up from the couch, not breaking eye contact with me.  As she carefully approaches me step by step, the feeling inside my chest almost becomes indescribable.  Soon, I lean into her, captivated by the closeness of our bodies. 

"I. meant. every. word." I slowly whisper into her ear, feeling her rapid heartbeat against my chest.  "I may not have been trust worthy in the past, but do you believe me?"

Her lips create a sweet smile, elating me. 

"I've always believed in you, Peter Pan."

Amanda leans in more for a hug, but instead, I pull her in for a kiss.  I had such an urge to kiss her, so I did.  When I reached for her soft lips, I was consumed with nothing but passion and desire.  It felt just as good as the first time I kissed her in the woods.  The sensation made my body tingle, even if the kiss didn't last very long.

"Ewwwww." The young lost boy, Will, cried out.

Amanda only chuckled by Will's comment.  Moments later, Amanda was heading towards Will, kneeling down to meet his height.

"It may seem gross now, but once you find someone you love, kissing won't seem disgusting anymore." Amanda said wholeheartedly to the boy, her smile not escaping.  Then, placing a kiss on Will's forehead.

"Does that mean you love me?  Since you kissed my head?" Will asked, making the crowd giggle from his typical, amusing questions.

"Of course I love you buddy." Amanda said, ruffling Will's hair.  Her gaze then made it to the whole crowd, which included all the lost boys and her parents. 

"I love all you guys."

~~~

"I think it's time I taught you all how to fly."

It was almost time for the sun to set.  The sky was filled with a combination of pinks and yellows.  I could tell the sunset would be beautiful, but what wasn't so beautiful was the thought of Amanda leaving.

The plan for Amanda's leaving is to have it held at the Mermaid Lagoon.  No mermaids would dare to disturb and the location was perfect for the event.  For Amanda to arrive in the real world, she would need to get through a portal.  The only way I can create create a portal is with the use of water.  Also, the far location gives me chance to finally teach Amanda how to fly.

To teach everyone how to fly.

"You think I can do it?" Amanda asked, clearly a bit anxious about the idea of flying.

"Of course.  Anyone can have the ability to fly in Neverland." I answered, as I took out my small pouch.

"What's the secret to flying?" My fellow lost boy, Felix, inquired.

"All you need is a little pixie dust.  But the key to actually flying, is to think happy thoughts." I opened up my small pouch, revealing the glowing pixie dust.  I haven't used the dust in so long, it's about time I put it to good use.

"Now, get ready everyone!" I yelled as I finally scattered the pixie dust, showering it over everyone.  All the boys screamed with excitement.

Each person was capable to thinking happy thoughts, making them soon lifted off the ground.  The only one who's feet were still on the ground was Amanda's.  She was as still as a rock.  But more importantly, she looked frightened and unsure.

"Peter, it's not working." Her voice almost showed a little panic.

"Are you thinking happy thoughts?"

Shaking her head, her eyes were reverted to the ground.  "I'm trying...but it's so hard."

It was clear how frustrated and troubled she was; but I know she could do this.  She has to.  She has to make it before sunset.  That is my new goal as of right now.  Amanda just needs to have faith in herself.  The key is to think of something that makes you happy.

Or someone...

The voice blurted inside my head.

And so I listened to it.  I took my hand and lightly lifted Amanda's chin.  Her worried eyes were no longer attached to the ground, just my eyes.

"Just look at me."

Amanda faintly nodded, as I gradually held onto both of her hands.  Amanda did exactly what she was supposed to.  Her eyes focused on nothing but me.  For some reason, at that particular moment, it really did feel like we had a real connection.  A feeling that we were somehow meant to be together.  As cheesy as it sounds, I never did believe in fate, but I think I did as I was getting lost in her brown eyes.

"Peter, I don't think this is working." Amanda noted delicately, doubt heard in her voice.  But little did she know, that it did indeed work.

"Look down."

The expression she made while looking down was unforgettable.   I have never seen her looked so satisfied, shocked, and frightened at the same time.  I gave Amanda an encouraging smile, congratulating her that she was able to believe in herself.

Next thing you know, we were all positively soaring in the sky, high above the clouds, heading to the Mermaid Lagoon.  My fingers graced the heavenly sky and my face shone with the setting sunlight.  When I glanced to my right, I was more than happy to see Amanda flying with me.  Glancing behind me, there were all my lost boys, along with Amanda's mother. 

Together, we flew as a family.

And in that moment, I didn't think anyone felt 'lost'.

~~~

When we arrived at the Mermaid Lagoon, the sun was lowering drastically.  The sky was getting darker by the minute.  Time was running out.  As much as I didn't want to, I knew that it was time to create the portal.  All it took was a wave of the hand.  I knew it was time to say goodbye.  But, I know it won't really be a goodbye.  Because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.  I know for sure, that I will never forget.

"It's time, isn't it?" Amanda asked quietly,  her voice quivering.

"I'm afraid so."

All she did was nod.  A teardrop fell from her cheek, not out of weakness, but out of strength.  She knew what she had to do.  But before letting her go, I whisper her one last reminder.

"Just remember one last thing, the second star to the right in the night shines for you."

In response, Amanda mouths the words 'Thank you', giving me a soft peck on the cheek afterwards.  Then, I let her go.  The feeling of our hands getting drifted apart was unbearable.  I watched Amanda taking steady steps, getting closer and closer to the magical portal.  Her back was stiff as a wall the whole way through and her chin was held high.  Before I knew it, her body stood in front of the whirling portal.  I grieved seeing her stand there; but in a peculiar way, I was somewhat proud of her.

She has made her choice.  She chose to live.  Her new life may not include me...but I'm okay with it.  Because I have this sure feeling...that this won't be the last time I see her. 

Spotting Amanda inhaling a breath, she was prepared to leap into the portal that will take her to her new life.  A life where she will probably end up with a kind family.  A life where she will make new friends and make new enemies.  A life where she will find another love.  A life where she will eventually find her true happiness.  But before she enters this new life, she turns around.

"Find me Peter Pan; I'll be waiting."

Those were her last beautiful words. 

That's when she had no other choice, but to jump into the spinning portal.  Her body was fully taken in as the sun finally set, creating a newly night sky.  A few tears were shed by the boys and Amanda's parents.  Her disappearance left us all wondering, where did she end up?  Who knows.  But I know somehow...someway...we will find each other again.  I don't how long it will take, but I will find her.

"I will find you.

I will always find you."

A/N: the end? jk guys this is not the official ending.  Only one more chapter left!  I hope this chapter gave you the feels because that was my goal haha.  Let me know if you spotted some references ;)

As always, thank you all for your continuous support and feedback.  It really helps me.  I will try to update the final chapter soon!

Vote/comment what you think!!

Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 584 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
4.2K 178 34
Malia is a girl obsessed with Peter Pan and Neverland. She knows that it's just a fairytale but she never stops believing. Her life sucks. She gets b...
10K 158 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
119K 2.3K 14
[Book #1 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] As Y/N is pulled away from a very boring life to save her little adoptive brother, Henry, she finds...