Chapter 4

Peter Pan's POV

"You are my lost girl now."

Studying her deep brown eyes, I only saw anger, no fear. Usually everyone fears me. All my lost boys know that I am capable of doing horrible things.  I don't find myself a horrible person though.  I'm just a person that gets his way and needs to be amused. And seeing Amanda with an aggravated look on her face was quite amusing. 

"Um, excuse me?!  You are not the boss of me!  Who do you think you are?  The king?!" Amanda blurted.

"No kings in Neverland, just me."  I replied with a smirk.

"I am no lost girl of yours!  You can't make me!"  She shouted, shaking her head in disapproval.

No one has ever said 'no' to me. No lost boy has said 'no' to me. Clearly, this girl doesn't know who she is dealing with. I, on the other hand, know who I am dealing with.  I am dealing with a girl.  Just a girl. Wait, scratch that. I know that she isn't just any ordinary girl.

"No one says 'no' to me little Amanda." I retorted.

"Well, there's a first time for everything."  She spat.

This Amanda is quite a feisty one.  I expect girls to be weak and gentle, but not this girl.  I look over to the right, only to see one of my best fighters, Adam, bruised and cut. What? There is no way this girl could have done this to him.  I mean, she may have one feisty attitude, but she doesn't seem like the type to fight.

I walked to Adam asking, "Did she do this to you?"

"Y-Yes sir.  I know it seems insane, but she's more aggressive than she looks.  Really."  Adam assured, his hand placed over his open cut.

I turned around to see Amanda crossing her arms, appearing satisfied.  If she can do this to Adam, I wonder what she can do to me.

"So you can fight?"  I questioned her with much curiosity .

Amanda scoffed. "Yes.  Trust me, I'm tougher than I look."  She squinted her eyes at me.

Her confidence made me chuckle. "Okay, so you can defeat Adam.  But the real question is....can you defeat me?"  I challenged her.

I already knew the answer to that question.  You see, no one defeats me.  No one can. 

"Of course I can." She confidently answered. Yeah, as if. I find it humorous that she thinks she can beat me. It's impossible for someone to beat me at my own game.

"Really?"  I tossed her a sword.  "Prove it."

As Amanda caught the sword, she seemed hesitant, which is what I expected. She knows that I will win. There's no hiding it.

"I don't have time for this!" She yelled, holding onto sword with one hand. Her eyes were welled up with anger.

"Come on! Afraid of losing my little game?" I urged her.

Her eyes grew wide. "Of course not!" She sneered. 

"Well then...let's play."

This was gonna be fun.  I knew she wouldn't win.  Amanda grasps her sword and takes a swing at me, I block it of course.  We continue sword fighting for about two minutes straight.  This was just getting boring.  I have to admit, she was pretty handy with the sword, but I need to spice things up. I won't allow my game to be a bore. Still holding onto my sword,  I unexpectedly kick her stomach. She falls to the ground, her back hitting a tree.

I don't see that hitting or in this case, kicking a girl, is wrong.  I shall treat her like how I would treat anyone during a fight.  I don't care if the person is a girl or boy, young or old. I strive to win. Eyeing Amanda, her face was full of rage. Now things are getting exciting.  Just the way I like it.

Amanda's POV

My back was against the tree and I could feel my stomach in a little pain.  Actually, a lot of pain. Peter Pan is currently messing with the wrong girl.  If he wants to play dirty, then that's what he'll get.  No one hits or kicks a girl, especially me.

I jumped right back up, giving Pan a glare.  I decide to go with the same method I did with Adam and knock his sword from his hand, leaving Pan shocked for a second.  I wanted things to be physical.  I refuse using my powers. I want to show him that I can truly be strong.

I attempt kicking him and sadly miss.  Luckily, when he rose up, I was able to punch the side of his face.  When my fist met his jaw, Pan was knocked to the ground.  All the lost boys gasped by my action. On the other hand, I was ecstatic. In a matter of seconds, Pan was right back on his feet, coughing out some blood.

Pan huffed and looked at me with darkened eyes. I vigorously picked up my sword and pinned Pan against a tree, placing my sword right at his throat.

"Looks like I'm winning Pan."

"Not quite Amanda.  Don't you know?  Peter Pan never fails." He acknowledged ruthlessly.

Suddenly, he pushes me away from his body and extends his arm.  Uh oh.  This boy has magic.  I could tell easily because I have magic within me too.  Before I could even think of finally using my powers, Pan stuck out his hand, causing me to fly back and hit a large rock I assume.  Everything becomes hazy and my vision is darkened to a pitch black.

Peter Pan's POV

Amanda's head was now laid back against a rock, her eyes fully closed. I knew she wasn't dead though.  I can't have her dead.  I have plans...and I need Amanda for my plan to succeed.

"Back to the camp boys!" I shouted to my lost boys. 

Walking over to Amanda's body, I pick her up and carry her bridal style to bring her to the camp. Glancing at down at Amanda, she looked quite engaging up close.  She just looked so peaceful, especially with her hair dangling.  I couldn't help but look at her the whole way back to camp, it didn't mean anything to me though. When the boys and I arrived at the camp, I laid Amanda's body on the ground and placed her head against a log, covering her with a blanket.

"Looks like your plan worked." Felix, my head lost boy, commented proudly.

"I may have succeeded bringing her to this island by creating that storm, but remember, we brought her for a purpose." I noted.

"So, when are you going to give her the necklace?"

I took the necklace out of my pocket.  The necklace held a purple gem.  The way the necklace works is that who ever wears it, all the magic inside them get's consumed.  If the person's magic is all consumed, the person shall die.  Everyone has power and magic inside them.  It just mostly depends on believing.  Some are born with magic, some gain it. And some have more power than others.

I know for a fact that Amanda holds a lot of power within her. Power that I want. That's why I chose her. That's why she is here.

"I need her to believe in me, Felix.  Once I start gaining her trust, I will give her the necklace." I informed him.

"You are clever Pan." Felix grinned.

"Yes. Once all the magic and power gets consumed from our little Amanda, I will be able to have even more power.  Just think of the possibilities we can do with more magic." I replied, quite pleased with myself.

"I can imagine.  Now, how are you going to get Amanda to trust you?  She already hates you." Felix pointed out.

"You'll see Felix. You'll see."