Winning Answers - A dissectio...

By drharoonals

This is not a fiction. This is a treatise on how to improve your answer writing skills to get more marks... More

Winning Answers - A dissection on Writing Skills
Who am I?
Dedication
Acknowledgements
Contents
Magic of a Winning Answer
The Hidden Treasure
Preparing the Treasure Map
The Key Should Fit the Lock
Stand in a Line
Link it...
Hey Examiner, It is Important
A Podium Finish
Right Figure for the Winning Answer
Know Your Limits
Anatomy of a Winning Answer
A Post Mortem Examination

Preface

190 2 0
By drharoonals

Preface

Many of the students out in the blue oceans are unaware of the tides and undercurrents which decides the directions of education in this big world. Winning strategies are more important than working relentlessly.

The question is very simple! If all students study the same books, and taught by same teachers, and know the same things why each of them gets a different score? Why some people come up with Winning Answers while others can't? Are there any ways by which we also can create better answers to score better?

But answer...

This is a humble attempt to show you what a Winning Answer is, which scores better than other answers and take you to the top of the world. It may not be the sole answer.

Read it and find what is practical and what is not. Identify what is logical and what is not. Apply your personal discretion and experiment a lot.

Dr Haroon Ashraf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...