The Maze Runner (Thomas)

By LittleLou01

What if Teresa never arrives in The Glade? But the first girl who had shown up was Alex. Two months before Th... More

Introduction/Character Info
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
.
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue
A/N
Good News!!
A/N
TMR Tag

Hello

8.9K 112 8
By LittleLou01

Hey, shanks!

There's this contest called :The Fanfiction Awards 2016 where you can vote for your favorite fics.
This story has gotten pretty popular thanks to you guys so I would really really like for you to nominate/vote for me. Spread the word!
(It would mean a lot to me)
I hope you guys can help.
Thanks in advance and as always, love you all.

All you have to do is go to "The Fanfiction Awards 2016" here on the Wattpad app. (Obviously) and to nominate someone you have to nominate their book and their username next to the correct category(ies) you think I fit in.
i.e The Maze Runner (Thomas) by @LittleLou01.
The Scorch Trials (Thomas) by @LittleLou01
or The Death Cure (Thomas) by @LittleLou01

(You can vote as many times as you want)
Nominations end January 30th (11:59PM)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.4K 48
Originally know as jackhemmings045 What if, Teresa never came to the Glade. What if she never saw or spoke to any of the Gladers? What if Thomas wasn...
45.9K 761 26
| Book 1 | COMPLETED! I'm sorry this sucks.. Y/N wakes up in the box. Memories gone. Only thing she can remember is her name. She realizes she's tra...
12.4K 250 17
Y/N was the first girl sent into the maze right before Teresa, the only catch was that she was sent up the Box along with Thomas. Neither of them had...
116 9 12
What if Teresa wasn't the first girl in the glade? A girl named Elle finds herself getting thrown into the maze with only boys. Elle isn't the kind o...