Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Eight

202 14 7
By ohsobiebah

Dear Miley,

I want to apologize for not writing you for the past month. It wasn't part of my plan but that is what happened. I have been traveling around my territories and making sure everything is okay. It hasn't been an easy month for me or my gang. I haven't been the best leader for them either.

My anger got out of control again and I acted irrationally. I have lost my temper more then once and I feel terrible every single time. Anger is constantly consuming me and I can't seem to cope anymore. The constant emotions are never ending. I hate this. I hate all of this. I know right now it just seems like I am complaining and I sort of am complaining. I just don't have anyone to talk to and it just seems easier to deal when I am writing these things down somewhere.

How are you feeling these days? I know that I can reach out to Fringe, or someone and see how you are doing but I don't want to do that. I don't want to find out from someone else how you are doing. I would rather talk to you and find out everything from you but that doesn't seem to be possible anymore.

I dream about you. I try not to sleep because of the dreams. Sometimes the dreams are nice and sometimes they are not nice. Sometimes they are terrible dreams and I wake up covered in sweat and sometimes I even wake up because of my own screams. Those dreams are the worst of them all.

The dreams might just be the worst thing ever. Some people say that escaping the reality is the best part about dreams. I think that is the worst part. Whether it is a good or bad dream, it still hurts. Mostly because when I wake up, I am still alone. Once that pain sinks in the anger consumes me again.

Maybe these letters will help you just as much as they help me. Maybe these letters will help you in understanding me a little better. These letters could be benefitting the both of us. I suppose that is the best outcome for this.

I'm sorry.

Jason.

(I just posted my new fic. Please go comment and vote! xo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.6K 29
COMPLETE | SEQUAL AVAILABLE [ ↬ central cee x fem oc. ↫ ] "you've got issues sweetheart, gotta fix em' before you try to fix mine" 𝘰𝘳 in which Oakl...
233K 5.8K 40
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 3.2K 46
💿𖤐」 im the creme de la 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆 ... ❜ ━ ˳೫˚ ━ jack harlow x fem!reader : 🌱 : 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 !! ━━━━━━ &&. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲�...