Party, Party

By AriettieSilver

Deam Caelis is a name that circulates around a lot these days. An infamous lunatic. A lady of the court. The... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Let's Party!
Chapter 2: Double Trouble
Chapter 3: Nox Mafia
Chapter 4: Revenge
Chapter 5: Kidnapper
Chapter 6: Bang Bang
Chapter 7: Lookin' For You
Chapter 8: Cornered
Chapter 9: Double Trouble Strikes Again
Chapter 11: Those Fucking Windows
Chapter 12: Ace of Spades
Chapter 13: And What About Me?
Chapter 14: Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 15: Boyfriend Play
Chapter 16: Your Song, I Want To Hear It
Announcement
Chapter 17: Monster, Boss, Atlas
Chapter 19: Imperial Officer
Chapter 20: Deam Caelis
Chapter 21: Meltdown
Chapter 22: Jealous
Chapter 23: KNIGHT
Chapter 24: My Darling Bastard
Chapter 25: Time Goes By
Chapter 26: Dance With Me
Chapter 27: Departure
Chapter 28: Searching For 1010
Chapter 29: Finding 1010
Chapter 30: Deam in Wonderland
Chapter 31: By Your Side
Chapter 32: Return
Chapter 33: God Only Knows
Chapter 34: Peppermint
Chapter 35: Mercy
Party, Party Special!: Christmas AU
Chapter 36: My Flower
Chapter 37: 10 Billion
Chapter 38: Partners in Crime
Chapter 39: Call Me Never
Chapter 40: Sunlight Siblings
Chapter 41: Mother Dear
Chapter 42: I'm Not Him
Chapter 43: Ace of Clover
Chapter 44: Runner
Chapter 45: Spades and Clover
Chapter 46: Little Star
Chapter 47: Fishy
UPDATE
Chapter 48: Father
Chapter 49: The Love We Wanted
Chapter 50: The Love We Got
Chapter 51: The Boss and His Lady
Chapter 52: A Mother's Wrath

Chapter 10: Bitches Bite

1.9K 127 36
By AriettieSilver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick note! There is some //mild// mature scenes in this chapter! Not anything serious, but I will put a warning to where to skip too if you don't stuff like that. I do suggest you read it none the less, some of it is plot related. Please enjoy this extra long chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blindfold is roughly torn of my face, blinding light takes over and I squint. I have to rub my eyes a couple times before I'm able to clearly again. And boy do I wish I couldn't see clearly again... I see two identical faces grinning.

"Doggy!" "We're so happy you've come to visit us!!" "Even though it's with Whitey." They alternate lines like they usually do and I blink at them, unsure of how to respond. I've never looked at them this close before, except for... I remember the time they both kissed my cheek after the last time we met. I turn red on the spot. "Aww, doggy is blushing!" "Did you remember the laaaast time we met?" "We were only showing our pet attention!!" They both smirked, reading my mind. I quickly snap out of it.

"I have a name, you idiots."

"Doggy's can't," "Name themselves!" "Your our doggy!" They giggle, radiating craziness. They think of me as a dog...? A Pet!? I back away slowly. Sick... Mentally sick, definitely. For some reason, I feel... Sad? 

"Tch." I clench my teeth and my hand hovers over my gun, ready to get the hell out. I've backed away about a meter before I bump into something like a brick wall. I forgot about 'Whitey'. 

"Where do you think your going, Dog?" 

Is that what everyone thinks of me? A dog!? As I start to panic, both mentally and emotionally, I think of anything I can do, when it strikes me. 

"Ahhh, Mister~? Aren't you gonna try and save me?" I cling onto the front of Whitey, aware of his 'Woman Fear'. He twitches uncomfortably. "Hahhh their being mean to me! But..." I look down, keeping my gaze on him, making a pouty face. "I wouldn't mind if you were mean to me~" I say in the slinkiest voice I can. I watch as he flinches. A chance!! I knock him back hard with my heel, sending him flying into a wall, whipping back around and quickly pulling my gun on the twins. "Move and I'll put more usable holes in you then an Outer Town prostitute has." 

For a second, a flash of regret and worry passes the twins face, before it's quickly replaced with their usual smirks. I falter, which is my greatest mistake. I'm quickly knocked on the back of my head, and I fall onto the ground, dizzy, which a great ache in my skull. 

"Morons." I hear a deep voice speak, and heavy footsteps walk towards me, before stopping in front of my face. "Bringing a dog from Outer Town here, what were you thinking?" I feel a leather boot kick  my chest, pain springs in the same spot and I cough harshly. I don't know what that boot had at the end of it, but it was sharp. I touch my chest, feeling my elbow crack while doing so, and pull my hand away to see the pale skin of my hand covered in crimson red. He missed my heart... But barely.

"Hey!! Don't hurt," "Our doggy!"

A dog... That's all I am right? A mere rank of 1010... Why did I think that... I could means something... To anyone? 

I feel my eyes start watering. 

I'd rather just... Die... How cliche of me...

As soon as I think of those words I feel a warmth develop me. Opening my eyes, painfully, the tattoos on my body start glowing a bright white. The articulate and abstract designs of lines and patterns glow blindingly, and suddenly all the pain that I felt was gone. The light then fades, reverting back to my original ink black tattoos, and I slump onto the gravel peacefully and pain free. Even though able to run, one to four, especially those from the Nox, aren't odds I want to fight with.

"Doggy is," "Ok?"

I hear some rocks tumble over each other and then another pair of footsteps come near me. "She's awfully strong for a rank below even the half mark. Kicked me through a good 38 walls." I hear a grunt and some knuckle cracking.

"How... Interesting." The deep voice revels, and I can feel his gaze on me. I try look up at the man, but I don't want to be seen awake. I lay motionless on the cold gravel, no matter how uncomfortable it is. But then, I feel someone kneel next to my face. "This here..." I feel fingers on my chest, but try to conceal a shiver form the cold touch. "This tattoo, is she in a mafia?"

"Not that," "We know of." I hear the twins. "When we burnt down that silly old bakery in Outer Town," "We asked the couple there for doggy's mafia," "And they said she has none!"

I resist from clenching my fists. Bastards...

"Then that makes it easier. Ran, take her to my room."

"But-" Whitey tries to protest and I hear him shuffle his feet. Ran, thats an awfully... weird name.

"Shut it!" I hear a smack of hand to face. "Comply. I want to study this girl, plus, you've made the mistake of bringing her this close to head quarters. Do you really want to piss off Atlas at this point in time?"

I hear a grunt, and then strong arms pick me up.

"Just to be sure." There's another strong blow to my head and I black out.

When I wake up, there's a throbbing sensation in my head. I open my eyes, to see a darkened candle lit room. When I try to sit up, I find myself confined. Solid silver handcuffs keeps me from escaping this silky prison. My feet are bound to the footboard of the polished timber bed, so I try to look around with the vision I have.

I'm surrounded by red silk, lush, lavender scented sheets, and pillows made with gold trims and red embroidery to match. On the right of me a large window with a gorgeous view of the city lay before me, golden lights and multicoloured strobes littering the vast amount of buildings and sky scrapers, before the lights stop before reaching the darkened area of Outer Town. Gold curtains hang from the top of the window with tassels to wrap around them. The ceiling looked like a famous painting I had seen on an ad one time on the train to the Inner City. "Isn't that on display in a museum...?" I look closer and sigh. "Well it was." I look to my left and see many artworks and sculptures lined up against the wall, along with a work desk with piles over piles of sheets and folders. 

I turn my head to the marble night table beside me, I see sketches of abstract lines and marks. "Those look like-"

"Your tattoos?"

A figure standing by the door walks closer to me.

"Scared?" 

That voice... He must've been the other guy, with whitey and the twins. I glare at him. 

"Suck my ass, weirdo."

~~~~~~~~~~

Skip now or forever hold your peace :3

~~~~~~~~~~

He chuckles and climbs onto the bed. "W-whoa, what do you think your doin' mate?" All he does is chuckle and come closer. My hand automatically tries goes to my belt, but once again finds itself constrained to move. I look down towards my gun holster. Shit... They took my gun. Well obviously I guess... But now that the man's come this close I can see his features clearly. His black as the soul hair falls into a tied pony tail which is strung over his shoulder in neat, combed strands. His collarbones and features are well defined, he's definitely been groomed some place... Amber eyes glow like a wolf's, sizing me up and down before he's finally on top of me. I can feel his breathe on my face and I turn my head away.

"Hmm... Something about you interests me... But to be honest I'm not sure what..." His fingers gracefully trace over my collar bones and I can't help but grimace and shiver. "Your looks are better then some, but not extremely. Mediocre." As if I hadn't been told that before. "Hahh, but I can feel it. The power radiating from you. It's breathtaking. You've been in contact with a Deus Ball haven't you." I feel him shuffle over me, getting into a position with his knee between my legs and arms on either side of me, propping himself up above me so he can have a better look. "But it's not only that... There's something else. It intrigues me, even though your just a mere 1010. How could you even survive with a rank that low I wonder. And this," He touches the mark on my chest. "I've never seen this symbol before, born with it or given?" I bite my lip and turn my head away again. To be honest, I've never really wondered where these tattoos come from, they've been with me as long as I remember. "How mysterious..." He brings head down near my chest, and I feel his tongue on my skin. 

"H-hey!!" I go to punch him, but grunt as my confines rub against my wrist. He continues to lick at the tattoo on my chest, even going as far as to nibble at the skin. "S-stop...!" "Don't deny me and say that you don't feel good." He smirks up at me and I glare at him, face red. It's not as if I haven't seen rape or sex before, for god's sakes my sewer hole is two blocks down from a Outer Town whore house. But not once did I think that I'd ever come as close to doing this. "How enthralling, you still haven't given up." His fingers trace my collarbones, as his knee rubs in... less then orthodox places. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue here :3

~~~~~~~~~~

But then I hear the door click open. 

"Hey, is she awa..." I turn my head to see Whitey, or Ran at the door, his face red as a tomato. 

The man on top of me sits up and slides his arm under my waist. "Your interrupting our good time, Ran." 

"S-Sorry!"

I take this distraction to bring my knee up as hard as I can, to hit the man on top right in the family jewels. 

"Shit! You dog!" He yells, clutching himself.

"Hah!! Well you see me as a dog right!? And don't you know?" I smirk at him. 

"Shit..." He groans.

"Bitches bite."

~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops looks like I've added a Seme xD Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!! And why Aiden and Kaiden call her 'Doggy' will be explained in the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 611 10
Emiliano Antonio, the only son of the Prime Minister of Italy, and heir to the family's business denounces his family and moves to the United States...
236K 3.8K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
9.4M 242K 53
If you ever met Jezzabelle Lemana you'd think she was a nice, sweet, loving person with the perfect life. But some things are not what they seem. Th...
4.5K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// 👀What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...