The Demon Within ( Completed...

Da Pixydust2400

Lucy Heartfilia dies after Team Natsu kicks her out of their team and she leaves the guild in a fit of rage a... Altro

Unexpectedly Human
Angel or Demon ?
Welcome Home
Perfect Duo
Fresh Start
Happiness Is Overrated
Secrets Kept
Forbidden Light
Shadows of the Past
Daydream in Paradise
Forever in My Heart
Let Me Back In
Responsibilities
My Only Love
Beautiful Stranger
Catch Me If You Can
Light in a Dark Place
Open Eyes
Closed Heart
Dawn of the Celestial Dragon
Expect the Unexpected
Fever Dreams
Forgive and Forget
Catching Stars in a Raindrop
Tears of a Demon
Rage, Stars & Flames
Meditation in the Stars
Dreams of a New Age
Show Me What You're Made Of
Slipping Through My Fingers
To Dream of Flying
Mangos and Sunshine and All That Jazz

The Slumbering Dragon

1.9K 72 17
Da Pixydust2400

  I felt a calloused hand running through my hair, causing little shivers to run down my spine. " Zeref... Stop that. It's too early to wake up." I whined but Zeref just chuckled and continued to massage my head. " Baby... stop it..." I whined and he laughed and leaned down to kiss the top of my head. " I promised to treat you like a Princess. This is the royal treatment, Lucy. Or should I apply other means of persuasion!" He asked and I shot out of bed, stumbling into the dresser. I glared at Zeref and he crooked a finger at me.

" Return to bed. Weren't you just complaint about the time?" He asked and I leapt at him and growled, my hands pinning his above his head. " Listen here you miserable monster you, it's not even 10:00 yet. I should not be moving around at this time. You can bother me anytime after 12:00. Before then you will leave me alone or I will tie you up and make you stand in the corner with your hands pasted to the ceiling. Am I clear?" I growled playfully at him and he arched an eyebrow at me, the most delicious smirk planting itself on his face.

" Kinky. How about I tie you up and we have a little fun like that?" He said and I laughed at him before kissing him lightly. " What is this... 50 Shades of Grey?" I asked, trying to keep the blush off my face as I remembered the one time I'd regretted reading a book. " 50 Shades of... Grey? What is that?" He asked and I couldn't stop the splash of color that tinted my cheeks. " Something you should never know about." I say quickly and roll off him, heading towards the bathroom. I walked up to the door and stepped inside before turning to look at my bewildered husband.

" I'm going to take a shower. I'll be out in 5 years. Don't wait for me. Just tell Uncle Gia that I'll be right there." I called back to him and closed the bathroom door behind me. I slid down the door and put my hands over my cheeks as I tried to control my blush. " Why'd I have to bring that up? He's bad enough without an extra incentive from me. " I said to myself but I smirked as I got up and walked over to the bathtub. 

I turned on the water and waited for the pool sized tub to fill. I stared at the water and thought back on the past month. I had been rough for Zeref and I to get used to the other's presence after our little slobber fest. I found it physically painful to be around him without seeing my mother's face. I would wonder to myself how he'd killed her after my uncle had come to rescue my sister and I. Melody made the effort to give the both of us space when it was just the three of us in a room together. It surprised me to find that Melody and Zeref had known each other since the time I'd joined Fairy Tail, over 3 and a half years ago.

She told me about their epic fight and the make up. It made me a feel a little  lighter to see my sister be able to laugh about her old pains. If she could do it then I could to and it was probably her joy that made me choose to focus on my own. I realized I couldn't hold his crimes against him for eternity when he was already doing that for himself. In the end he came to me and begged for my forgiveness but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hold a grudge for too long.

My heart had always been my vice but I got the feeling that Zeref wouldn't hurt me like that on purpose if ever again. We spent days getting to know each other again. We laughed and cried and managed to stitch ourselves back together, though there were strands that we both knew would remain tattered and torn. Zeref made me realize my weakness and my strengths. He made me realize just how much I need someone else to hold onto. We renewed our vows and we each had golden bands of stars sitting on our ring fingers. That was one of my happiest memories since I'd gotten here. I sighed and smiled before climbing into the steaming water, sinking into the depths up to the top of my head.

I sat blowing bubbles until I couldn't breath anymore. I came up for breath and nearly choked at the sight before me. Zeref stood next to the tub, naked and glistening as he watched me watching him. " Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to slide over so I can sit next to my lovely wife?" He asked and I gave an automatic response. " Yes. I mean no!!! Get out!! You can't be in here!! I'm taking my bath!" I shouted and blushed as he put his hands on his hips and looked down at me. I turned away and blushed harder when he laughed and bent down so that his face was level with mine. " What?? You've seen it before. No need to be embarrassed, Lucy." He said and laughed. Again. I sighed irritably and stood, trying to pretend that I didn't care about his roaming eyes.

" Fine. You want the bath? I'm finished with it. Acnologia must be getting impatient anyway." I said without looking at him. I stepped out, trying not to look at him, and fell right into him, our bodies colliding. " Going somewhere?" He asked and made me look at him, his thumb stroking my chin lovingly but the look in his eye was pure animal.

" Y-yes. I have training today. I n-need to l-leave." I stuttered but he didn't seem to notice as he leaned down to kiss me. I ducked out from his embrace at the last second, my cheeks flushed with excitement. " No you don't. You have the entire day alone with your husband. I don't think I did enough... damage, during our wedding night. I have to rectify that or I'd be breaking my vow to keep your best interest at heart." He said and a sudden rush of heat went through my body as he spoke, advancing on me as he did so.

I backed up against the bathroom door, my hand fumbling with the knob when I realized I had nothing on and most of my spirits were still in the house along with my lecherous husband. I saw my towel hanging behind Zeref and I eyed the distance.

I leapt for the towel and suddenly Zeref grabbed me by the waist and tossed me over his shoulder. He grabbed my towel and put it over me before exiting the room. My hair swung below me, his butt about two inches from my face. On impulse I brought my hand up and pinched his butt, making him stop and drag me back over his shoulder so that we were face to face.

" What, may I ask, are you doing??" He asked quizzically and I smiled at him. " Pinching your butt. Got a problem?" I asked and he smiled at me before tossing me back over his shoulder. He ran to our room and tossed me on the bed before locking the door behind us.  " To answer your question, I do not have a problem with that if I get to reciprocate your actions." He said and I shook my head quickly as he began to advance on me, an evil gleam in his eyes. I backed up against the head of the bed and turned to see a window right behind me.

" Zeref. I'm not doing this right now. I'm going to get dressed and then go train with Acnologia. You need to let me leave. " I said but it was as if I hadn't spoken. He leapt at me and I dove underneath him, my butt spurting his toned stomach. He grabbed my leg but I wriggled away from him, launching myself at the door. I managed to get it open for a single second before he was on me again. " And where do you think you're going, in just a towel? There are other men on these grounds. Are you trying to tell me something, Lucy? " He asked but I just smiled and grabbed his chin and lowered his face until it was level with mine once again. I brought my mouth to his until there was almost no space and then, as soon as he closed his eyes, I shoved him backward making him stumble and fall.

I took my opportunity and fled to my room, locking and barricading the door. A loud thump made me jump as he began to knock on the door. " You have to come out sometime, Lucy. " He called from behind the door, tapping his fingernails one by one on the outside of the door. " Well I don't necessarily have to come out when you want me to. " I call back but I hear a light chuckle as he stops tapping the wood. " Oh yes you do. I could just blast the door open and get you out like that. Or I could do what I did to you when you went to see Natsu after our little one sided battle. I have many ways of retrieving you dearest but I would like for you to come out of your own volition." He said and paused, a thick silence  defending.

By this time I had on my underwear and bra, my blue and gold dress, hanging over the bed. I grabbed the dress and tugged it over my head. Then it hit me. The greatest idea I'd had since I decided to join Fairy Tail. " I'm not coming out. Not for you anyway." I called and dashed over to the window, grabbing a pair of blue flats with gold embroidery. " Alright then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. Do say I didn't warn you." He called and just as the door burst open I scrambled into the windowsill, my hands locked over the frame. Zeref took one look at me and blanched, a look of horror on his beautifully sullen face.

" What are you doing?!" He asked in shock and I smiled at  him, though I was praying that my plan would actually work. " I'm escaping. Since you won't let me leave the conventional way, I'll just have to improvise." I said but it took all the courage I could muster to make myself let go of the window, my nails pressed deep into the wood.

I flexed muscles that I hadn't used since my arrival and I smiled when they responded. " So you would choose death over me??" Zeref asked incredulously but I simply smiled and fell backwards out of the window and extended my 12 foot wings. I soared back up to see Zeref staring at me in understanding disbelief. " You crafty little minx. " He said and reached for me but I just smiled and soared away from him. " I'll be back!!" I shouted and he smiled and waved to me, a small smirk on his lips.

I flew around the estate until I saw a black heap sitting in front of the doors, looking fairly irritable as it got up and began to pace back and forth. My uncle would not be kind today. Suddenly he lifted his nose in the air and almost with a disbelieving glare he turned his face upward and saw me flying above him. With a fierce roar, my Uncle flew at me, sharp wing strokes that brought him to me in mere seconds. " WHAT WAS MY ONE AND ONLY RULE ABOUT TRAINING?? WHAT WAS IT??" Acnologia shouted and I flinched but pressed on. " Never be late to practice. If I am late then I am not to be present for it at all. I wasn't going to be late. Zeref wouldn't leave me alone long enough for me to get here on time!" I said but Acnologia growled at me and came closer until I was looking him directly in one of his huge glassy black eyes.

" Do I care as to why you are late?? Not really. You are dismissed from training today. You may try again tomorrow. You are dismissed." He said and without another word, my Unlce turned his back on me and I blushed scarlet red as he began to descend. An animalistic growl ripped itself from my throat and suddenly I flew at him, my foot connecting with his back as I sent him crashing to the ground. His wings beat once before he turned on me, a glint in his steely eyes.

" You dare attack me?" He asked but he didn't sound angry, a wave of curiosity in his voice. I swallowed but didn't reply. I couldn't explain what I'd just done but my confusion passed unnoticed by my uncle as he flew at me, his claws extended towards me. I dove out of the way, my wings beating diuble time as I narrowly missed being torn in two. He turned and came at me again. This time he nicked the side of my arm, a slash of fire burning me as red lines of flame seared me flesh. Something deep in my stirred at the sight of my own blood and whatever it was, I had little control over it for in a matter of seconds in broke free.

I roared and flew at him, my eye sight suddenly becoming sharper, my teeth slashing into my bottom lip. I roared again and somehow I was directly in front of him, my teeth bared as his eyes widened as I planted a single kick in his nose and he collided with the ground. I was right on top of him, my hands gripping his massive throat but I roared at him once more. A deep laugh rumbled in his chest and I froze before slowly backing away from him, another misplaced growl erupting from my throat as I bared my teeth at my seemingly insane uncle. 

" Well done child. That would have been your lesson for today had you been punctual. However it seems as if we still accomplished our goal." He said but I growled at him and attempted to speak. " W-what do y-you m-mean by t-that?" I asked and my voice scared me a little, a rich bass tone that belonged to a monster. " Go look at yourself and you'll see what I mean." He said and with that he flew off behind the house. I flew towards the lake that resided a few miles away from the house. I cautiously crept up to the water and howled at what I saw.

I had fangs. Huge, pointy fangs that hung over my bottom lip. My eyes were pure gold, my pupils slitted to almost nothing. My hands had become blackened claws that curved to wicked points just like my teeth. My face was scaly-literally. I has developed golden scales that ran from my eyes to my jaw line, framing my face in gold. I hissed and balled my hands into fists only to pierce my own flesh with my new claws. A sucking sound came from each claw as I pulled each out of the hole they had made in my palms.

I looked at my reflection again blinked. I looked like Natsu and Gajeel and Wendy when they go they got really angry. I sighed and dove into the lake, the cool water surging over my head as I saw deeper and deeper. I stopped swimming and turned so that I was facing the sky. I swam in circles, playing with the fish until my lungs began to tell me to go up. I began to swim up, my claws slicing through the water as I swam up to the surface.

" I've been waiting for you. " I turned my head to see my husband staring at me, a towel and two glasses of wine sitting next to him. The sun behind him set his features in chiseled shadows. " Care for some wine? " He asked and I smirked at him before chuckling quietly. " Sure. Why not? " I said and he smiled before extending his hand to me, pulling my soaking body out of the water.

" There anything you feel like telling me, Lucy? " He asked me quietly as I dried my hair with the towel. " No. Not really. " I said and lay back on the now damp grass that lay squashed beneath me. I could practically hear his questions rattling around in his brain. I sighed and crossed my ankles underneath the dress. Today was going to be a long day.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been continuously been reading this book even though I haven't been consistent in writing this. Thanks for liking and commenting! Means a lot to know that people like this. Keep reading and I hope you have fun doing it. I hope to give you more amazingness the next time I update!!

Chao! :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.4K 1K 17
Lucy has never heard of a male named Etherious Natsu Dragneel but after he takes an interest in her because of her family's fortune, he plans to capt...
17.7K 284 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
35.8K 889 9
Lucy Heartfilia just wanted Natsu to recognize her feeling, but when Lisanna comes back from Edolas, the guild is happy especially Natsu who confesse...
174K 4.7K 24
Lucy Heartfilla was always surrounded by friends. Well that's until a certain transformation Mage named Lissana comes back from the 'dead'. She is...