Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter19-Wish me good luck

6.7K 270 335
By FancyNobody

"Nerdie baby what you doing?:D"
-Stunning Jack

"Just trying to finish my homework.
P.S the thing you never do:)"
-Elsa

"You know what? I will treat you as my homework. I'll slam you into a table and do all night long. x"
-Jack the godness of sexy

"Oh please. What do you want-_-"
-the one talking to Jackass

"Are you free this saturday?"
-First kiss stealer;)

"Yeah why?:0"
-the victim of first kiss stealer

"Can the nerd go out with me this sat?
P.S this is a precious chance. xoxo"
-still the first kiss stealer

"If my girls and your gang are going, I am going:D
P.S Cocky much?"
-Elsa, the not-a-nerd girl

"Deal. Then see ya x.
P.S nah. That is confidence."

Jack POV

I put down my phone and sighed a little. She seemed to be alright, I think.

It was difficult to get over Tiana after what Tiana had done to her. Elsa, she is tough. I knew that since I first met her, but that need time. I don't know what happen between her and Tiana before,but that must be something real bad.

I was in rages when I saw her mocking and scolding Elsa, but I was too stupid and useless. It was too late when I got to her. You are useless, Jackass. You are a pussy.

I somehow need to have some responsibilities for Elsa. I should've ignore Tiana when I was younger. Everything is my fault.

Going to theme park with her and her friends is the best thing I could come up with. I don't read, so I dont know what do the nerds like, okay?:/

Yep, I had lots of slxts around me, thats true. But I dont bring girls to theme parks. The girls around me likes money, but I know Elsa is different. I believe.

The guy up there,if you are really there, wish me good luck.
~~~
Punzie POV

"Oh please, can't you dress better?You look like a tomato." I raised an eyebrow to Elsa.

"Well, this looks cute, doesnt it?" Elsa held up her ripped jeans and grey-green T-shirt. My ladies and gentlemen, that is Elsa's taste-granny-like.

"We are going to disneyland! We are going to costume ourselves, at least you want to be a granny with a walking stick." I teased.

"She is right! You need to wear something fashionable!" Anna said while changing into a snowman costume.

"I am not seven! And why is there a snowman costume?" Elsa and I snapped our heads to Anna.

"That's Olaf from the movie"frozen" You are a real granny Elsa." Anna giggled.

Frozen.. hmm that's a movie I have never heard of. Weird lol.

"How about you? What are you going to wear?" Elsa questioned put that granny clothes into her wardrode.

"Simple clothings, but fashionable." I shrugged. Merida nodded as agreement.

"Let me help you here." I walked to thh wardrode and see if she git anything to wear.

Grey-blue-yellow strip T- shirt? OUT

An unicorn blouse wuth ribbon?OUT

A dull blue color dress? So old. OUT

Granny style long dress? Ew OUT

Come on, there're nothing to wear!

but this..

This will be it.

"Mer, can you please bring me some thread and needle?" I smiled like a foolw when I see the dress. Mer nodded while taking her last bit of apple and left the room.

"Here it is." She came to me. I smiled as a reply of thank you.

That will look awesome. Elsa will like it. Jack will like it.
~*~

" Done!" I said with excitement. I am proud of myself.

The dress. Well, it wasn't the very fancy, ballroom type, but it definitely made Elsa looked elegant.

"What do you think?" I looked at Elsa with sparkle eyes. This is the best art I have ever made.

"It is amazing. But it is kinda tight.. don't you think?" She held her arms up to test the fexibility of the dress.

"Awe, no worries. Everything will be fine." I believe. That wouldnt hurt much, I guess?

But what I am sure is, Jack will love her even more. I knew they both have feelings towards each other. Their way of looking each other..awe.. cutest thing ever.

Why couldn't they confess already? Nerd and popular bad boy player can be together. Have you ever read the Wattpad stories?

"So let's get going!!" Anna said eagerly. Typical.

Afterall, she is a total disney fangirl.

For the godness sake, please wish Elsa and Jack good luck.
~*~
Merida POV

After all those clothings problem, we finally went to disneyland. There were kids, balloons, castles, rides and fun. Typical stuff.

"I havent been here for ages." Elsa giggled and so did Anna.

"Me either. The last time I went was in middle school." Punzie sniffed.

"I've just been Disney last week." I muttered, and shrugged. They looked at me as if they met an alien who wanted to take a seflie.

I am not a disney fan, but apparently my brothers. Triplets. Last time I checked, they torn the dress of Cinderella and threw it into the toilets.

Disney isn't a pleasant experience for me. I hope this one can be better.

"You will have so much fun with us today. I promise!" Anna said and patted my shoulders from behind. She seemed to know my mind. I smiled back gently.

I glared at Elsa, who was buying popcorn. She seemed to be happy. I hope she really is. I wish that more than anything.

If I got to see that Tiana bxtch again, I am gonna knock down her teeth and bury her six feet under.

She gotta pay for humiliating my bestie. No one ever dare to mess with me.

Tiana bxtch, you need some luck huh.
~*~
Elsa POV
Theme park... the place where I found my childhood. I miss the old days, the days without her.

No Elsa. Stop thinking about that.

I cant let my friends know that. I can't.

"Hey." Flynn nodded to us and Punzie have him a big hug. Awe.

"Hey Mer. You look like a queen of the disney." Hiccup tried his best to wink, but apparently he looked like a donky tried to scratch his eyes with its neck.

"Oh put the sock in it." Mer side hugged him, like he was his little brother. Another kind of romance, I can say. But the winking thing? Epic fail.

"Why are you dressing as a snowman?" Kristoff raised his eyebrow.

"This is Olaf from Frozen! Really? None of you guys watched that movie?" she protested. But all of us just shook our heads.

Come on, I dont even know that movie exist!

"Fine. You guys have no childhood." She complained, and I tried my best to hold my laughter.

"So who are you pretending? Snow queen I guess?" Jack turned to me and tapped his chin.

I looked at my dress. Its greenish blue with lots of sparkles on it, which thanks to Punzie. I couldnt even remember the time I brought it.

"Yea probably, and you? who are you being?" I asked curiously. He just wore a dark blue hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Jack Frost." he shrugged.

"Come again?"

"Jack Frost. I am playing the hottest and sexist bad boy. Cool, isnt it?" He smirked.

I scoffed, having a look of "I dont care"on my face. But I couldnt deny that.

"Hey let's go! That one seems fun." Merida pointed at the roller coaster. Instead of saying that is a roller coaster, it is more like a killing machine in the air that will chop off your head any moment. I stared at it with a frightened look.

"Oh no, we are not going to that." I took a step back and put up my hands as defends.

Ladies and gentlemen, the real friends in your life isnt the one that helps you when you need, but the one who tricks you.

All I can see was evil looks and evil smiles across their pretty little faces. They are devil.

"Come on! It will be fun!" Anna dragged my left arm while Punzie grabbed my another. Then they started dragging me to that killing machines.

We are currently on the roller coaster, isnt that great? Yay me.

"I am going to throw up." I turned to Jack for help, who was sitting beside.

"Cant help you, snow queen." Jack smirked and shrugged.

"Snow queen?" I raised an eyebrow.

"New nickname. Nice, isnt it?" He winked. Hicupp tried to learn from the side, but again he failed totally.

Before I could laughed at him, the roller coaster started moving.

Oh crap.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHH!! I will be a good girl save me God!" I begged and yelled at the same time. I have a feeling Jack was laughing at me.

Such an unforgettable adventure.
~*~

"Can you stop laughing?" I glared at Jack while holding my throwing bag. He was such a 'gentleman'.

"Jackass." I muttered. Then I stuck my head to the bag again. All I care here was laughter.

"Sorry, but that is too hilarious! Have you seen your face on the photo booth? No offense, but you looked like a monkey! " Fylnn joined our conversation and laughed at my face.

"I thought you look like a donkey rather than a monkey." Anna replied.

"Come on, that was definitely more likely to be a gibbon!" Punzie protested.

"Dont listen to them, Elsa. You look like a potato more than the animals!" Merida tried to comfort, but in a wrong way definitely.

"Can all of you just stop laughing for a sec?" I glared to all of them. "Or else we are never ever ever going back together!" I pouted.

"Hey I bought the photo of us, riding that rollar coaster, from the store. Lets keep it. That will be a pleasant memory!" Hicupp walked to us with the photo high in the air.

"See? That is a donkey!" Anna protested.

"Nah its definitely a gibbon!" From Merida

"I still believe it's a donkey." Flynn shrugged lazily.

"I am a human, okay? And thats the final." I threw my hands up in the air. And Jack chuckled by my side.

"What?" I said impatiently whilst folding my arms.

"Maybe you should check out your dress." Jack's face turned a little bit red.

I turned around and looked. The next second I was in shock.

My bottom of the dress was torn. My panties were publicly shown.

Ha.

Wish me good luck.
~~~

A/N:
COTE!!!
VOTE+COMMENT

Nothing much to say here lol. Oh and I might not be able to update next week as I have tests. Sorry guys.

Thanks for all my readers! I thought I will only got like 3-5votes in a chapter, but this is so out of my expectation!♡

Q. What will happen to Elsa next?:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
30.9K 986 48
Chat Noir was left heartbroken for the last time. Couple of nominations are in and Ladybug and Chat Noir have won couple of the year. Something that...
2.1M 70.9K 25
Whatever mark you get on your skin, your soul mate gets it too. Marinette would love to draw all over herself to see who her soul mate is, but due to...