Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Seven

200 16 6
By ohsobiebah

Dear Miley,

I guess I seemed to have had a small piece of hope left. I had hoped you might write me back. I don't want you to feel bad for not writing me back. I get why you haven't. I do have some hope that you are reading the letters I have sent this far.

It has been over a month since I started writing you and I can't believe how good it feels to get my thoughts out of my head. I thought that it might be somewhat helpful to write down how I feel but I didn't think it would be like this. My head is a little bit clearer and I am enjoying having some clarity.

Do you have clarity about us? Do you have any regrets about us? I have all these questions for you and I can't help it. Do you miss me at all? Do you have any feelings for me at all? I want you too. Is that bad? I still love you and there is nothing I can do about that.

There is nothing that I can do about anything. I can't change anything. I can't change the past and I can't fix the present. I wonder what the present looks like for you.

I know that it must seem like I am totally fixated on you and I kind of am fixated on you. I don't want to completely give up the chance of there ever being an us again. I have let go of you and that has been harder then I ever could have imagined. I have let you go but I haven't given up on the thought of our future.

I need to have hope. I need to have faith in something. Even if I am having faith and hope in something that I don't know will ever happen. Its as if I am walking in a dark room, a room that I have never been inside before and a room I never wish to ever be inside again. It's like I am searching for something that I have no clue even exists in the first place. I don't want to give up. I never want to give up.

I'm sorry.

Jason.

(So the new story is in the works. I have the title already. I don't know if you guys are ready for it. lol. Comment and Vote xo.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.4K 32
- δΈ€ "i wonder what her father would have thought if he heard his daughter call me daddy" [ COMPLETED ]
3.8K 66 20
COMPLETED! Maya parted her ways with everyone in New York long ago. What happens when she sees everybody again?
3.6K 96 32
After sleeping with my 20-year-old English professor. My parents send me to one of the broadly prestigious boarding schools in Barbados "to straighte...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.