better man [l.h]

By yugbaek

- 一 "i wonder what her father would have thought if he heard his daughter call me daddy" [ COMPLETED ] More

BETTER MAN
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
end
thank you
long time no see.

00:09

10.4K 253 59
By yugbaek

ummm so arzaylea exposing luke i-

the words i'm so sorry, luke radiated through luna's head as she layed in the hospital bed, nobody beside her. not even kenzie.

after being in here for a day, she assumed that atleast one of her family members would come to acompany her.

but apparently her father is too busy working in australia, apparently her mother can't afford to catch a plane over to los angeles to even fucking see her daughter after a carcrash because she's too washed up on alcohol that she can't even think straight.

as for her brother, she was never really close with him, luna expects nothing from him.

after the crash and luna was faced with doctors all around her, she lost sight of luke and she felt like she had lost a limb. she didnt know why, but she somehow knew the crash was her fault.

as soon as they arrived to the hospital, a set of doctors wheeled luna off in one direction, and luke into another.

all she wanted to do was see luke. she wanted to see if he was okay.

luna's injuries weren't too serious, her foot was broken is three parts, a surgery will be taking place in an hour to break luna's bones back into place, then she'll be put into a cast to restructure her foot and be placed with crutches.

as for luke, coming out of the crash wasnt as lucky as luna. he layed in his private hospital room, tubes down his throat helping him breathe, another tube giving him access to water and food.

he still hasnt woken up, after the truck ran into luke's car, the impact causing luke to go into a deep concussion, he's been in a coma for a day, luke's bandmates and his parents hopeful that he'll awake soon.

luna's eyes flickered up to the clock that was on the television, the time read 10:14, just thirty one minutes until her surgery takes place. she wasn't that nervous, it wasnt a bad surgery, she's getting her foot fixed.

10:30 rolled around quickly, as a doctor, doctor quintette, as luna recently learned, rolled her to the room the surgery will be taking place, a doctor awaiting them outside the room, a mask in his hand, along with a tank.

"now, luna, we'll be putting you under the influence of what we call happy gas. what this does is temporarily put you to sleep, so you don't feel anything during the surgery. now, doctor zach will be placing this mask over your nose and mouth so you can inhale the gas, is that clear?" doctor quintette explained thoroughly to luna, luna sinply nodded as doctor zach began to place the mask over luna's face, pumping happy gas into her system.

after a minute or so, luna began to feel lightheaded and dizzy, suddenly bursting into laughter.

"why am i laughing?" luna chuckled, staring up at the roof as she began to see sheep jumping.

"this indicates that the gas is beginning to make you fall asleep, you may also hallucinate, now, what i need you to do for me luna, i need you to count to twenty, do you think you can do that?" quintette asked, as luna nodded.

"one" she breathed

"two" she chuckled, pointing to the roof, the sheep now turning into fairy's.

"three" her eyes were heavy.

"five" her eyes began rolling back.

"six" she dozed

"seve-" she's asleep.

•••

"luna" doctor quintette whispered, lightly shaking her.

luna woke up, still a little dizzy after coming out of the surgery, her foot hurting like hell.

she looked down, a while cast wrapped from her knee, all the way down to her toes.

she laughed.

"i look funny" she chuckled, quintette laughing along with her as she held luna's pain medicine at her mouth, pulling her chin upwards.

over the next twenty minutes, quintette and luna chat about nothing as luna was slowly coming out of her dizziness.

"do you wan't to try out your crutches? go for a wal outside? you'll need to learn how to use them before you're allowed to go home"

luna agreed, dr quintette helping luna get herself off the bed, placing the crutches under her arm, guiding her through the instructions on how to use crutches.

they walked out of the room luna was in, well, dr quintette walked, luna hopped.

hopping down the hallways of the hospital, luna was looking in each and every room. it made luna rather upset, so many sick people, so many hurt people, and then she saw luke.

she hopping over to the door quickly, her crutches dropping as she saw a lifeless looking luke, laying there, so unaware of his surroundings. he was still out to it, his parents sitting on either side of him as a doctor accompanied them, incase something went wrong. luke's mother was in tears, that sent luna's eyes to water vigorously. look at what i caused. so much pain—luna thought.

suddenly, luna's crutches dropped as she placed her hands on the window, her tears uncontrollable.

"do you wan't to go in?" quintette asked, luna shook her head no.

as much as she wanted to go in and tell him how sorry she is, she couldnt bare to face him. she couldn't bare to see what she had done.

"not today"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."
118K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
2.8K 59 6
hello new book or same new book? anyway you can request anything you like almost... here are the rules No smut, I'm not writing ships like Mk x Macaq...
46.8K 742 42
Brooklyn was 16 years old when she got kicked out of her parents' house and also got cheated on by her high school boyfriend, who was dating her high...