00:14

the week rolled around quicker than expected. luke texted luna, letting her know that he was dismissed from hospital.

the 'date' thingy was tonight, luna had no idea what the hell luke was going to show her, he could be taking her to the middle of nowhere for all she knew.

she was nervous, but she was also excited.

she quickly straightened her hair, leaving her bangs just a little wavy, just so she didn't have to do it later, to waste time.

making sure she turns off the hair straightener at the wall, she makes her way to her kitchen to make herself a coffee before work.

she grabbed her favourite flavoured sachet; caremal latte, pouring it into the hot steaming water and stiring in two sugars, as usual.

leaving her apartment locked, she took her usual stroll down the busy street, turning a couple or corners before reaching her workplace.

today was luna's first day back at work after the crash, she felt a little uneasy walking past the area where the incident took place but she was soon welcomed back with open arms by her crew mates.

tying the apron around her waist, she started her shift at work after a month.

a loud bang startled luna as she ran out to the front of the house, being faced with someone she didn't recognize. feeling a slight tap on her shoulder, her boss, liam, chuckled.

"the new girl, kathy" he slightly explained. luna understood straight away.

when luna first started working here, every five minutes she'd find her ass on the floor with plates scattered across the ground. it happens.

"anyway, i want you to train her." liam ordered, luna huffed, but accepting anyway.

leaning down next to kathy, luna held out her hand.

"i'm luna, your trainer" she introduced herself, a smile rested on her face as she awaited for kathy to complete the handshake, and even though luna already knew her name, she still waited for her to introduce herself.

"i don't care who you are. im kathy." she rolled her eyes, getting up and walking away from luna and to the nearest table and chairs, scrubbing over the surface.

luna didn't have to be treated like this. making her way to kathy calmly, breathing in and out as kathy stood there, not a single emotion showing in her face.

"look, in this cafe we don't disrespect eachother, in this cafe we're all very close to one another and its expected that new employees strive to do the same. be respectful to your colleagues  and treat us nicely. bitterness only works in coffee." she finished before walking back over to the counter before serving some customers.

-

after a long day at work, the time read; 4:37pm.

two and a half hours until luna see's luke.

she was nervous because she had no idea what the hell he had planned and it was so out of nowhere, she actually wasnt expecting him to ask her out.

getting home to ethan sitting on the ground infront of her apartment door made her laugh. ethan could have texted luna to ask if she was home, but he decided to just go that extra mile.

"you've got a date to get ready for" ethan exclaimed, jumping up, giving luna a bear hug.

she wasnt even sure if it was a date, she just kind of assumed.

the clock ticked viciously as luna and ethan awaited the door bell to ring any second.

the time read; 6:53pm.

luna felt a vibration in her pocket, discovering that she got a text from the devil himself.

luke- On my way! make sure you're wearing something casual.

luckily, she already was.

she sat patiently as she waited, ethan tapping his knee as the sound of mtv's catfish played in the background, it was a scene with music.

then, the doorbell rang.

luna's eyes widened, rushing over to the door, calming herself down before swinging it open.

there stood luke hemmings. his hair pushed back as he war all black, with brown boots.

"you ready to go?" he asked, luna nodded, waving goodbye to ethan.

let the night begin.