00:25

the next day flew by quickly and before luna knew it, it was four o'clock in the morning and the lack of sleep was starting to affect her, along with jetlag.

just the thought of her mother being in that state of mind hurt her deeply.

luna felt angry. angry at her mother for taking the cowards way out, angry at her dad for not trying to get in touch, angry at dasha for not sparing her the slightest bit of time to let her know that her mother had fucking died but most of all, she was angry at herself.

because she could have easily spoken to her dad and made a compromise with him about not wanting to take the route in life that he wanted her to. instead she took the world into her own hands and continued to overreact, acting as if her father was controlling her life, when in fact, he wasnt.

just as she felt herself drifting off to sleep a ding from her phone frightened her, making her wake up out of her daze.

a text.

luke: hi i just touched down in sydney ahem i miss you when can i see you 😔

luna smiled, just the thought of being in lukes arms again made her feel a sense of safety. even though its only been two and a half weeks.

luna: i'm at my dads house. i'm free any time past 12. you've booked the hotel right? i'm hanging to get out of here.

luke: the hotels are always booked atleast a month in advance. ill have andy pick you up at 12:30. oh and wear something nice. i'm taking you somewhere. x

andy deluca. he's a cool guy and all but i'm unsure of why the boys chose him to tag along on tour with them, as his photography is incredible but he over edits the images way too much and its very unappealing to the eye— luna's photographer-wannabe's brain racked.

luna made her way down stairs after making her bed and getting her stuff ready.

she took a swift look at herself in the mirror as she admired herself for once.

she wore a white high waisted skirt with chains hanging from where the belt should be, a baby blue turtleneck with a white cropped singlet over the top as she finished it off with white thick-souled doc martens with black laces.

her long black hair straightened, she pinned her bangs back with blue clips to tie in with her outfit.

she went with her usual eyeliner flicked to the gods, an ungodly pair of eyelashes, lip liner and highlight.

now that she was ready for the day, she took a quick glance at her clock; the time reading 11:03am. plenty of time to eat breakfast and try to get along with her family.

"hi darling" mark chirped, a smile on his dile as he flips the pancakes.

"i was wondering when you'd be up. you look delightful i might add".

"i'm up" luna laughed, her jazzhands giving the greeting more effect.

she sat down on the kitchen island, her chin in her hands as she waited for her father to finish cooking the pancakes.

"would you be able to go get dasha sweetie" mark asked with a toothy smile.

luna agreed, scratching her head as she walked up the stairs.

mark was acting weird. he was never usually this bright in the mornings.

the knocks on dasha's door before she swung it open, her hair a mess.

it must run in the harvington blood to sleep in until late.

"good morning." dasha greeted.

"good morning. dads acting..strange" luna's eyebrows furrowed as they both made their way down to the kitchen.

thirty minutes pass, mark smiling at his daughters, a look of hopes for approval.

"melinda sweetheart, could you come in here for a minute?" he called. his assistant comes running into the kitchen to greet the girls.

"okay-dasha, as you are aware of- i've been inlove with mel for quite some time, luna-well. you've been away. anyhow, last night i asked this wonderful woman-" he pauses, admiring his fiancé. "to marry me."

"i said yes" melinda chimed in, sticking her hand out and showcasing the ring.

without even thinking, luna slapped her hand away as she slammed the table. this is all too soon.

why is there something always up with this girl. can't she go a normal day without something happening.

"i need to go." luna simply stated, mark and dasha calling after her as she ignored them, running up the stairs to fetch her belongings.

i can't stand this fucking family. i knew he was going to drop something like this on me just before i left. luna thought to herself as she sat on her bed. she pulled out her phone and dialed the first number that came to her mind.

ring ring ring. no answer

one more time.

ring ring ring...

"hello?" the familiar voice trembled, the sound radiating like it was music to her ears.

"luke. i need to get out of here now" the almost stuttered.

she didn't know why she was acting like this. her father looked as if he was happy with melinda. she guessed it was more for the fact that— melinda, was one of the reasons for her mothers death.

"baby, whats happened?" luke asked, causing a small tear to slip out of her eye.

"there's alot i need to tell you. ill tell you when i see you. where are you. i'm gonna get an uber-" luna rushed, eventually being cut off by luke.

"woah woah woah. slow down. i'm at the hotel, ill text you the address." he finished, within seconds, a text comes through.

"thank you ill see you soon, bye." luna responded.

"see you soon. i lo-"

before he could even say it, the phone was already hung up.

an:

hi yes i BEEN KNEW!!!! this chapter boring as hell but its just a filler i promise the next few chapters are gonna be drama packed and also </3333 can't believe the stories gonna end soon what the FARK! theres only around 15 chapters to go