Forgotten

By scriptette_

When Jessie wakes up in the hospital, she is with a man who she has never seen before in her life. When the d... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
READ THIS BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER!
Chapter 27
READ THIS PLEASE

Chapter 22

434 11 3
By scriptette_

Jessie's POV.

"ARGH" I scream as the unbearable pain shoots in my head. I wrap my hand around my head.

Ouch!

I barely have time to do understand what's happening before everything goes black...

----------------------------

I look around the club for Danny but he's no where to be seen.

Tom is keeping an eye on everything and Will is on the dancefloor. I look around and try to find Dan, I see him at the opposite side of the crowed room so I attempt to push past everyone to get to him.

He sees me and comes over to pull me out from the dancefloor.

"Thanks, Dan" I smile at him

"It's fine, you'll just have to pay me back later" He says with a wink.

"I don't mind" I laugh as we both head over to the bar.

After ordering my drink all I can think of is Danny, I've barely had anytime with him together over the past few days  because of constant individual photoshoots and interviews etc.

"Come with me" He says as he puts his drink down on the bar and leads me astray. I keep his hand together with mine and squeeze it as we push through all the sweaty bodies on the dance floor.

He leads me into an alley outside the club. I know exactly what he was planning so I go along with it. I lean back against the closest wall and oull him against me.

"How did you know what I had planned?" He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. Mine slip to the back of his neck and I can feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Must have picked up your superman powers" I say, "I am Lois Lane after all"

"Nah, you're far too sexy" He mutters, seductively.

He leans over and goes in for a kiss when we hear footsteps. He quickly pulls away and keeps his distance, just in time to reveal a young girl around 16.

"Oh my gosh! You're Danny from the Script and Jessie J, I love you both!!" She screams, causing us both to smile.

"Hi gorgeous" Danny says, and I swear I could punch him right now. But because no one knows about us being together yet, i'll let it slide as he has to act like that.

The girl just about melts.

We both gave her a hug and got a picture with her. She gave Danny one final hug which lasted to long for my liking before she ran off.

"Where were we?" Danny growled and pushed me up against the wall again.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me so he could kiss me.

"I'm sorry but I was wondering if- WHAT THE HELL!" The girl had came back again so I quickly push Danny away and bite my lip as I do when i'm nervous.

"Hi there, again" Danny says while rubbing the back of his neck, awkwardly.

"What was you doing with him?!" She turned at me and snapped.

Sh*t.

She's a crazed Danny fan who doesn't seem to like us together.

"I was...um...trying to kiss him?" I try and her face fills with rage.

"WHY?" She shouts and her hands clench into fists.

"Hey darlin', calm down for a-" Danny attempts to calm her down.

"NO!" She screams at him then turns back to me.

Holy f*ck, she looks terrifying.

Suddenly, her arm swung out and hit me in the face and I stumbled back.

"JESS!" I hear Danny shout but the girl elbows him straight in the stomach.

"Now you," She mumbles coming back over to me and pushed me back against the wall. My head began to throb.

"Please" I mutter.

"No, you little whore" She snarls and hits me against the wall repeatedly until my vision started to go hazy.

She lets go of me finally and swiftly runs off as I fall onto the ground.

"Jess," I hear a voice whimper so I look up to see Danny has rolled me over.

"Hey babe" I smile faintly at him, feeling myself loose consciousness.

"Jessie, stay with me okay?" He asks me, his voice shaking as he reaches in his pocket and digs out his phone. He punches in three numbers and holds the phone to his ear.

I try to focus on what he's saying but I can't...

"Jess? JESS?!" Is the last thing I hear before I slip away...

----------------------------

I open my eyes and gasp. Where am I?

I sit up and feel better than I did. I look around the large, empty, white room I'm in.

"Hello?" I call out and hope someone will reply.

"Hey beautiful" Danny smiles as he appears next to my side. I jump at his sudden appearance.

"Haha, I scared you!" He giggles and I take in every detail on his face. He looks different to what I remember, his cheeks were fuller and brighter and no bags hung under his eyes.

"Where am I?" I ask, he shrugs and I notice he is also wearing all white. "Am I even alive?" I add.

"Alive- yes" he looks back at me, "awake? No"

"What happened?" I asked

"Well you fainted after we had a fight and you confessed your burning love for me-"

"How come you're still so annoying in a dream?" I laugh.

"Because that's one reason why you love me" He smirks, "but now..." his face turns serious, "I need to give you something"

"What is it?" I replied as he walked closer to me.

"Your memories" He says and reaches out with his hands and grabs my face, he pulls his face down to crash his lips against mine.

Suddenly, everything flashes through my mind...

------------

I walk into the set to meet the other judges of The Voice.

I step into the room and see Sir Tom Jones and Will.i.Am stood there. I walk over and greet them both and they tell me we're still waiting on one more person.

Then the door opens and Danny O'Donoghue walks in, wow he's beautiful.

After he had greeted the other two coaches, he turned to me and we immediatly embrace each other.

This moment feels perfect.

------------

I broke up with Ben a few months ago but Danny has Irma. Doesn't he realise I dumped toyboy for him?

I sat in my hotel room as we were half way through filming and thought about Danny and how he'd be on his date with Irma right now.

Someone knocks on my door and I go to answer it. Who could it be at this time?

I opened the door and saw Danny stood there, tears were falling down his face.

"What's wrong, Danny?" I ask, concerned.

"I broke up with Irma" he says.

"Oh right," I try to hide my excitement, "why?"

"I-...I 'm in love with someone else."

"Oh" I say hurt. Before anything else could happen he pressed his lips against mine and I feel sparks fly.

--------------

"See?" Danny asks as he pulls away. I nod and lean back towards him, "sorry baby, but i'm only a dream" he laughs and pulls away.

"Will I wake up?" I ask, feeling nervous.

"I don't know" Danny says, looking to the floor.

"So...I could die right here?" I ask looking at the large room around us.

"I don't know Jess" He replies as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"How do I wake up?"

"There is only one way and it gives you a 50/50 chance of waking back up" He says and motions towards the bed.

"I have to go to sleep?" I ask and he nods, "I'll try"

I walk over to the bed and get in, pulling the covers over me. Danny comes over and lays on the blankets next to me so I cuddle up to him.

I nuzzle my face into his neck and shut my eyes, trying to get to sleep.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hey guys! Hope you like this, only two more chapter left I think! Ooo, cliffhanger as well! Only a 50/50 chance of Jessie waking up! What's going to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
42.3K 2.7K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...
294K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...
1.2K 50 8
Due to his recent heartbreak or probably not thinking straight for too long now, Drake didn't have objections when his father made him marry a total...