Chapter Fourteen

Jessie's POV.

Danny has been avoiding me ever since the 'incident', when I try to speak to him he makes up some excuse and walks away, or runs.

Yeah, one day he actually ran away from me.

I don't do anything, I just stay in the house and fumble around. I don't bother getting dressed properly anymore but I still wear make up. I feel like crap when i'm around Danny and I have no makeup on, even if he is avoiding me.

I sit down on the stools at the breakfast bar.

"Jessie?" Danny asks as he walks into the kitchen.

 "Hey" I say as I keep my head looking at the counter, I didn't dare look at him. I felt my cheeks burn and him staring intensely at me.

"Did you want something?"

"No nevermind" He says

"Dan-" I turn aroun to look at him but he's gone. Great. I always manage to mess things up.

Why can't I remember just one thing about him? I keep having those dreams too, all R rated. My body trembled at the thought of them, I wish they were real.

I put some bread in the toaster when I can hear a few voices in the living room. I sneak over to the door where I can hear and the people but they cannot see me.

"-doing okay?" Mark asks

"I don't know Mark" Glen speaks, "I think he's getting worse, he won't eat anything anymore"

"What can we do?" Mark asks

"I don't know, he doesn't want any of us at the moment! He doesn't want to talk to me anymore, not since he found out about me and Sophie (Using it for the purpose of this story), it just reminds him about him and-"

"I understand Glen" I see Mark lean out to put a hand on his shoulder, "but we need to focus on him at the moment, I'll go and talk to him"

I see Mark get up so I run back to the kitchen silently, pretending to be busy as Mark walks in.

"Jess" He gasps, "what are you doing down here?"

"Toast" I smile as I pull out it the toaster, slightly burnt.

He forces a smile and turns to walk away. Well that was awkward, although it did prove something to me.

What is this secret no one is telling me?

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Sorry it was a short chapter with lots of dialog! Thanks :D

Vote, Comment, Like